AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sevrin said:
That 'new premium' has an orange font. Don't you need a minimum number of RP to do that anymore? I thought it was 500 RP. That's a lot of tokens not to have spent on anyone.
No, you can change your font color as soon as you go premium.

Reactions: LilyMarie
yummybrownfox said:
Sevrin said:
That 'new premium' has an orange font. Don't you need a minimum number of RP to do that anymore? I thought it was 500 RP. That's a lot of tokens not to have spent on anyone.

When he was in my room posting that "Yummy! I went premium for you!" bullshit, he actually did have 200 tokens and 20 points. He's just another asshole who thinks he's hot shit just because he spent $19.99 one time...and he likes to dangle his tokens in models' faces like it's a Scooby snack, hoping models will kiss his crusty ass. "Not I!," said the fox.....

It's just another form of trolling, in my opinion, and deserves a 60-day ban.

You can't ban him. He pays your salary. :lol:

yummybrownfox said:
This member hadn't even spoken (or tipped) in my public chat, and I just noticed this MFC Mail.

b3hFHCh.jpg

:lol:
I wonder if he had even been in your room or if he was randomly MFC mailing models from the home page. lol

yummybrownfox said:
Nordling said:
I wonder if he had even been in your room or if he was randomly MFC mailing models from the home page. lol

The members with screen names implying they're big spenders (moneyman) never even bother throwing 10 tokens my way.
I know...lol... even on non-pay sites and services you see guys with names that are the opposite of what they really are."MrTip," "TokenKing," and on and on.

impotentguy offline-tipped me 100 tokens yesterday, with the tipnote "as promised".
Biggest surprise I've experienced on MFC in months. :shock:

LilyMarie said:
impotentguy offline-tipped me 100 tokens yesterday, with the tipnote "as promised".
Biggest surprise I've experienced on MFC in months. :shock:

Yeah, I came to this thread to report that impotent guy had tipped me 100 tokens. I definitely wasn't expecting that. :shock:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Nordling said:
After a load of semi-literate bragging to the model, she informs him he's "not her type." He fooled her, why he's...

Wow, I feel bad for choosing this screen-name here now :(
I'm not this guy.

Reactions: Nordling
Dante said:
Nordling said:
After a load of semi-literate bragging to the model, she informs him he's "not her type." He fooled her, why he's...

Wow, I feel bad for choosing this screen-name here now :(
I'm not this guy.
Heh. I wouldn't feel bad unless you use that name on naked.com. lol It's a fairly common name. :)

Miss_Lollipop said:
impotent guy has been tipping me too.... interesting to see him acting so different in this thread than he was in my room lol!
I just realized I had him in my room yesterday too. Tipped a total of 300 tokens including a video purchase.

Not a member, but most priceless description of a $70 printer I've ever come across, cos it's like...both fucking perfectly correct, and undeniably alien:

Not only in office work but also in your everyday life a printer is a must. Soft copy of a file is not always acceptable in every place and we are passing the era of wire so a wireless device is always welcomed. To be more productive in every task that we do is what we really aim. A fast printer that has wireless function, environment friendly is what you are looking for. Don’t look around the bush, just go for HP PSS5520. This printer is just amazing with its wireless function that makes it easier to print from virtually anywhere. 50% less paper consumption, low power cost makes it environment friendly. You can scan photo and everything to your pc without using you PC. There are a lot of features you will be amazed.

AmberCutie said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
impotent guy has been tipping me too.... interesting to see him acting so different in this thread than he was in my room lol!
I just realized I had him in my room yesterday too. Tipped a total of 300 tokens including a video purchase.

I guess his "I'm never going to spend more than this amount!" failed as soon as he found out how fun tipping is! He probably got bored when he realised that he didn't feel empowered holding tokens over girls and realised tipping is much more empowering and fun in general. Nice to see a frog turn into a prince.
... ok that's weird I just said that, I have a vague recollection of being turned into a frog in my dream last night and randomly going to holland.... wtf?!

Isabella_deL said:
AmberCutie said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I guess his "I'm never going to spend more than this amount!" failed as soon as he found out how fun tipping is! He probably got bored when he realised that he didn't feel empowered holding tokens over girls and realised tipping is much more empowering and fun in general. Nice to see a frog turn into a prince.
... ok that's weird I just said that, I have a vague recollection of being turned into a frog in my dream last night and randomly going to holland.... wtf?!

It's all that bouncing ;)

keyzer_sosey: lol, who the fuck is paying for a group with a non nuder ? jesus you sad lonely bastards, dont you get it, she wont be your gf...EVER, lmao!!

keyzer_sosey: lol, you poor saps, you do realise she used to be nude right ?

tumblr_lzt39q5gDR1qc73aa.gif

yummybrownfox said:
ComicOzzie said:
I learned yesterday that tippers are the real assholes of MFC...

04:52:38 PM StantonMick: nah man, i don't tip
04:52:58 PM FloraBella: thanks for be honest
04:53:20 PM StantonMick: i leave that up to the assholes
And he's a dumbass for admitting to a cam girl that he doesn't tip. I'd ban him right then and there just for saying that.

She gave him 60 days and called him an asshole. :lol:

Reactions: KayleePond