AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So a guy went into a model's room and ranted about some other model he tipped 200 but her toy disconnected midway through and he's now sulking because he wanted a refund and didnt get one.
Again he's ranting about a different model.

Now Naturally we were left wondering wtf this had to do with the current lady he was visiting and didn't really give an answer.
Wtf

So a guy went into a model's room and ranted about some other model he tipped 200 but her toy disconnected midway through and he's now sulking because he wanted a refund and didnt get one.

Now Naturally we were left wondering wtf this had to do with the current lady he was visiting and didn't really give an answer.
Wtf
Yeah once had similar happen in my friend's room. Dude was complaining becasue another model banned him. We were all like " Tell someone who cares, dude. Oh and don't be a dick and you won't get banned"

Reactions: Highlander884

Wtf
People who bring such negativity into a room (especially relating to a different room altogether) really should expect to be kicked IMO.

Does anyone know what this guy means?
The model was there naked, and this was his first comment.

3:37 AM
BONNDAS007
It's like a camera turns on and no one is watching so get bored until life is scary

...except for paying bills and buying food.

3:55 AM
RAAGAANIIUS
If you don't get your token what you're going to do with it, it's not going to help anything anyway

From a user point of view I've seen this so many times, I think the mass majority of cam girls have had to put up with that shit.

The thing is, if he believes that, then wtf does it say about him, besides him being a cunt I mean.
This space is so cool, I want to share my opinion

When the user doesn't have tokens and wants me to do a lot of things for him, I set his limit and he starts insulting me, telling me that this job is for low-value women, that I don't respect myself for working here, just because I didn't do things. free for him. has it happened to you? I would like to know your opinions
I've never seen a demanding token less grey user ever convert to a paying user. Depending on my mood, I may give them one freebie peak and then I just ignore.

Bahahahahaha some guy is up in my DMs LARPing. He sent me a pic of "his dick", and his pubes and body hair are all blonde. Then he sent me a pic of "his face" and it's a super hot guy with a jet black beard, and jet black facial hair. Hahahahahaha some of these people are such dipshits 😆😆

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod