AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JoleneBrody said:
geo_venice: cdo u can 1 dikck one houre?
In my room tonight.
hopp3rjaxthat: was the whole football team shes a love monster

Hehehehe and a plethora of other things, tonight was a feast of WTF.

I can just imagine the fun you had messing with that one's mind. To quote a line from The Avengers: "Ant... boot!"

ComicOzzie said:
deeznutts666: mmmmmmm perfect
deeznutts666: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm im getting hard
deeznutts666: mmmmmmmmmm want to eat that pussy

mmmtards brighten up any room they enter. :clap:

I try to make a game of typing "bop" after an "mmmmmmm" post before anyone else types anything. Tests my reflexes and all that.

mynameisbob84 said:
ComicOzzie said:
deeznutts666: mmmmmmm perfect
deeznutts666: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm im getting hard
deeznutts666: mmmmmmmmmm want to eat that pussy

mmmtards brighten up any room they enter. :clap:

I try to make a game of typing "bop" after an "mmmmmmm" post before anyone else types anything. Tests my reflexes and all that.
Don't forget to alternate with 'hops' every other time. :lol:

Attachments

• mmmhop-beer_2013-675x367.jpg
    mmmhop-beer_2013-675x367.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 414
Damn u got sun curves too
Sum*

Yes, thank you for attempting to correct your spelling. :woops:

A guy sent me this message on SM in response to someone else commenting on my birthday being right around the corner. I guess all this time I had it wrong. I'm supposed to give others gifts for my birthday. I know there are some cultures like that, but sorry, I'm a greed American. :whistle:

SUBJECT: Kingdom Cum

> Birthday Its your Birthday. Grew my hair out and ladies say I look like Gerald Butler aka King Leonidas from 300.
> I took these right after I wake n baked a bowl of this Pineapple Express and OG Kush.
> Getting high makes me so horny and my cock throbbing for that pussy
>
> I'd love to get some of your beautiful self too.
>

He seriously sent like 10 pics. He hasn't tipped once. (I'm sure most of them cocks...no I didn't bother going through them)

Reactions: LadyLuna
mynameisbob84 said:
Godiva420 said:
Birthday Its your Birthday. Grew my hair out and ladies say I look like Gerald Butler aka King Leonidas from 300

I don't know why I find this so funny but I did a genuine lol.

That's obviously Gerard Butler's less successful younger brother. So, he probably does look like Gerald.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
From a few nights ago (paraphrased)...

Model A: (to Model B) You're so beautiful
Model B: Thank you
Member: (to Model A) She's not as pretty as you

I'm sure he meant well, but there has to be 1,678,247 better ways to tell a girl that you think she's pretty.

In NikiSkyler's room.
She puts up a topic with a countdown for a show.

pointblankg: damn u serious 7299
pointblankg: why so much u aint even ranked?

Wrong on so many levels. Especially considering the girl's long-standing MFC career, 17k camscore and numerous previous top 20 placements. :roll:

LilyMarie said:
WK7ccgw.png

"Don't be like that."

ER2Uuek.gif

LOL!!! I saw this too but before his final tweet with his number.
:shock:

I thought your reply of "No, I mean say hi in the chatroom..." was perfect! I got a good laugh from it and actually thought of this thread. Glad you posted that Lily. (or is it Lilli now?)
:-D

Brad said:
Glad you posted that Lily. (or is it Lilli now?)
:-D
Only if you ask the girl at Starbucks ;)

Reactions: Brad
MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 18 tokens.
04:55:49 PM albarran85: I BANGED HER
04:55:52 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 19 tokens.
04:55:59 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 20 tokens.
04:56:06 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 21 tokens.
04:56:13 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 22 tokens.
04:56:20 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 23 tokens.
04:56:27 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 24 tokens.
04:56:34 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 25 tokens.
04:56:41 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 26 tokens.
04:56:49 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 27 tokens.
04:56:56 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 28 tokens.
04:57:03 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 29 tokens.
04:57:05 PM albarran85: I BANGED HER
04:57:10 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 30 tokens.
04:57:17 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 31 tokens.
04:57:31 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 32 tokens.
04:57:38 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 33 tokens.
04:57:45 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 34 tokens.
04:57:52 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 35 tokens.
04:57:59 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 36 tokens.
04:58:06 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 37 tokens.
04:58:18 PM albarran85: I BANGED HER
04:58:21 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 38 tokens.
04:58:28 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 39 tokens.
04:58:42 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 40 tokens.
04:58:56 PM MarketMoves has tipped FloraBella 100 tokens.

Oh, for fuck sake! :woops:

JerryBoBerry said:
Why did you blur out his number? I saw it on twitter and already posted it to several gay forums anyway.
HAHA!!! wow you're funny!!! Now he is gonna have a whole buncha those evil gay people calling him!! They will think he's gay!!! HAHA so hilarious!!!

Reactions: southsamurai
PunkInDrublic said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Why did you blur out his number? I saw it on twitter and already posted it to several gay forums anyway.
HAHA!!! wow you're funny!!! Now he is gonna have a whole buncha those evil gay people calling him!! They will think he's gay!!! HAHA so hilarious!!!

Simply the irony of him wanting a girls number and posting it where guy's will respond. Reading further into that (i.e. 'evil') is purely on you and your issues, not mine. Please don't project them onto me.

Reactions: Adreena_
JerryBoBerry said:
PunkInDrublic said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Simply the irony of him wanting a girls number and posting it where guy's will respond. Reading further into that (i.e. 'evil') is purely on you and your issues, not mine. Please don't project them onto me.
Still, you use gays like they're something you can inflict on people as retribution for asking for a phone number. You are wasting those time of the gay forum visitors for your personal amusement. What harm did they do to you, or what real harm did the dumb guy on Twitter do to anyone?

Sevrin said:
JerryBoBerry said:
PunkInDrublic said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Still, you use gays like they're something you can inflict on people as retribution for asking for a phone number. You are wasting those time of the gay forum visitors for your personal amusement. What harm did they do to you, or what real harm did the dumb guy on Twitter do to anyone?

Evidently you don't know how to read complex sentences. So just one last time and then I'm done responding to you in this matter.
Reading further into that (i.e. 'evil') is purely on you and your issues, not mine. Please don't project them onto me.

HAHA!!!! he wants a woman to call him but now he will have dudes calling him!! thats hilarious!!! Seems pretty shitty to do that to the gay forum. Wait no thats hilarious too!!!!!! They want gay dudes numbers but you gave them a straight dudes number!!! So funny.

JerryBoBerry said:
Evidently you don't know how to read complex sentences. So just one last time and then I'm done responding to you in this matter.
Reading further into that (i.e. 'evil') is purely on you and your issues, not mine. Please don't project them onto me.

Neither PiD or I are suggesting homosexuals are evil. We're just suggesting you pulled a douche move.

JerryBoBerry said:

One should treat any number posted publicly by a stranger as though they are being pranked. Image if the guy decided to use a number of someone he didn't care for, or a friend who he wanted to try getting the reaction of with a girl calling him randomly.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Sevrin and Punk... there's a longstanding tradition on this forum of members posting any contact information belonging to members who are bothering the models which they have managed to obtain to places where gay people frequent. I never could figure out why that bothered me.

Thank you for pointing out that this move doesn't just troll the member who randomly gave contact information, but also trolls the people who frequent that place by wasting their time.

LadyLuna said:
there's a longstanding tradition on this forum of members posting any contact information belonging to members who are bothering the models which they have managed to obtain to places where gay people frequent.
For real? What a weird and unfunny tradition.
LadyLuna said:
Thank you for pointing out that this move doesn't just troll the member who randomly gave contact information, but also trolls the people who frequent that place by wasting their time.
Yeah and the one who is supposed to be doing the trolling is the one chalking up the biggest L by wasting his time with stupid shit like this.

PunkInDrublic said:
LadyLuna said:
there's a longstanding tradition on this forum of members posting any contact information belonging to members who are bothering the models which they have managed to obtain to places where gay people frequent.
For real? What a weird and unfunny tradition.
LadyLuna said:
Yeah and the one who is supposed to be doing the trolling is the one chalking up the biggest L by wasting his time with stupid shit like this.

I don't know.... I still find it kind of funny.... But more funny would be to go to one of those "free sex chat" places and post the number there.

Most gay dudes off forums won't just call random numbers they see, and most of them will realise there's a chance that it'll be someone pranking someone else. I think anyone who actually posts their real number on twitter kind of deserves what they get, and anyone who calls a totally random number posted on a forum should be expecting it might not be a welcome call.

I mean come on... if someone posted someone's number here as a joke to try and get camgirls to call them.... well, we wouldn't touch the number, a few dude's might, but they'd be fully aware it's a prank. Saying that though, it'd be pretty annoying if someone spammed the forum with someone's number.
It depends on the type of forum it was posted really. In future, I think spamming one of those annoying capper sites would be much more entertaining.

Isabella_deL said:
In future, I think spamming one of those annoying capper sites would be much more entertaining.
Way better than messing with gay people for no reason. Might not be as hilarious to some because it won't be the gays calling the straight guy but it would still be dudes. Could always try just doing nothing.