AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Rainmen.
Talcon: :3
Talcon: This is gunna bug me, so....
*tips 1 token*
JDDANGER: welcome back
Goodguynj: wb
Talcon: same lol
Talcon: Sorry
Talcon: I needed it to be a round number
Topic: Pvts & Groups Tonight! CumShow in 918 10tks-View Cam/40tks-Ass or Tit Flash/50tks-Deepthroat
JDDANGER: never be sorry Talcon and round numbers are a must here
Talcon: lol
Talcon: Did you already clean the dildo off?

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
Rainmen.
Talcon: :3
Talcon: This is gunna bug me, so....
*tips 1 token*
JDDANGER: welcome back
Goodguynj: wb
Talcon: same lol
Talcon: Sorry
Talcon: I needed it to be a round number
Topic: Pvts & Groups Tonight! CumShow in 918 10tks-View Cam/40tks-Ass or Tit Flash/50tks-Deepthroat
JDDANGER: never be sorry Talcon and round numbers are a must here
Talcon: lol
Talcon: Did you already clean the dildo off?

He also could have tipped 101 and made it a round number. :whistle:

Reactions: Nordling
Last night's fuckwad who kept announcing to everyone that he's horny...and was getting impatient and telling other premiums "Let's tip her, guys" (which really meant "You guys tip her...not me!")...and claimed it was his birthday and asked to see some titties for his birthday...then when I told him to stfu he's like "Bye, bitch". :thefinger:

tumblr_mpkq9lKd5L1qiw84co1_500.gif

yummybrownfox said:
Last night's fuckwad who kept announcing to everyone that he's horny...and was getting impatient and telling other premiums "Let's tip her, guys" (which really meant "You guys tip her...not me!")...and claimed it was his birthday and asked to see some titties for his birthday...then when I told him to stfu he's like "Bye, bitch". :thefinger:
I think standard camgirl response to that should be 'What a coincidence, it's my birthday too! Let's see some tokens for my birthday.'

Every camgirl, every time.

Akabu said:
...I read every post in this thread. It felt like it would never end...I feel so lost now :shock:
I am strangely intrigued at your tenacity. :think:

Reactions: Goddess Victoria
Akabu said:
...I read every post in this thread. It felt like it would never end...I feel so lost now :shock:

With patience like that, you'd make a great wife!

I'm trying to make it into this thread.

Reactions: Akabu
yummybrownfox said:

It never ceases to amaze and confound me when members become emotionally invested in the Miss MFC competition. Short of wanting your favourite model(s) to do well if they're in contention for it, I just can't wrap my head around why members would care who wins.

"Yeah, I'm really glad that Olivia came second this month. Super stoked that while she made a shitload of money, there was a model who made a bit more. I'd have been bummed out if Olivia had finished first"

"Someone placed first who I'm either not familiar with or don't particularly care for? Clearly they cheated! There's no other explanation! This has ruined my breakfast!"

Fucking insanity :?

To put it in perspective: Who wins Miss MFC still has more relevance to the average member's daily life than who wins the Superbowl or UEFA cup.

Sevrin said:
To put it in perspective: Who wins Miss MFC still has more relevance to the average member's daily life than who wins the Superbowl or UEFA cup.

What is the UEFA cup? That tells you all you need to know about the relevance of that in my life.

Reactions: KayleePond
Don't know about where he is, but it's still illegal in America even if you're the same age. Girls have been arrested for posting nude photos of themselves here.

Reactions: LadyLuna
In PlayboyMegan's room over on Stream mate.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_4_2013 , 2_33_30 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_4_2013 , 2_33_30 PM.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 199
mmm u look so swollen down there

Wearing a skirt, and no, no up skirt shot either.

time to give those beautiful thighs an airing

same guy

Just Me said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Oh, and just so you know. Yes, you can run three at a time. I have 8 accounts. If you have multiple web browsers installed you can be signed onto multiple accounts at the same time. Chrome, Comodo, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Seamonkey...I have em all. Do a google search. There's a lot of browsers out there.

You can sign on with three accounts with as few as two browsers. Chrome, a Chrome incognito window and whatever other browser you have.

Or just use multiple profiles. I have used SeaMonkey and Firefox profiles since forever (or ~2001, whichever), and a quick lookup shows that Opera and Chrome both have profiles (IE and Safari do not).

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pr ... x-profiles (SeaMonkey profiles are the same deal as FF, since FF came from SM)
http://operawiki.info/operaprofiles
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2364824?hl=en

Cheers!

Cruisin' around guesty for a min.
loved her titties to suck the will todinha sucks you get the equally as im inside make you enjoy it in my mouth my dick ta duration and drooling quaze enjoys

JoleneBrody said:
Cruisin' around guesty for a min.
loved her titties to suck the will todinha sucks you get the equally as im inside make you enjoy it in my mouth my dick ta duration and drooling quaze enjoys

6NKXL2a.jpg

geo_venice: cdo u can 1 dikck one houre?
In my room tonight.
hopp3rjaxthat: was the whole football team shes a love monster

Hehehehe and a plethora of other things, tonight was a feast of WTF.