AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Poor fella never did get his answer before he was banned. :crybaby:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_14_2013 , 9_23_10 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_14_2013 , 9_23_10 PM.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 541
A gal was showing the dildo she was about to use. It was quite large. Length and Girth. Huge thing.

A member said "Your vagina is going to look like it stepped on a landmine when you're done with that!!"

Heh

[someone tipped the countdown]
[model is handbraing while getting topless]
[asks for more tips]
Dixie_Normuz: whats the point, you're just going to cover everything up with your hands
[model says something akin to "what's the point of showing, if you're not gonna tip?"]
Dixie_Normuz: when you go out to eat does your waitress bring you your check first or what you ordered?
[model says, "i'm not a waitress".]
Dixie_Normuz: thats good, because your service sucks
[model says "gtfo or i'll keek you"
Dixie_Normuz: tits or gtfo
Dixie_Normuz: later

takuy said:
[asks for more tips]
Dixie_Normuz: whats the point, you're just going to cover everything up with your hands
[model says something akin to "what's the point of showing, if you're not gonna tip?"]
Dixie_Normuz: when you go out to eat does your waitress bring you your check first or what you ordered?

major facepalm moment...

Do you go to a busy restaurant where it's got a pay at the bar- no tab policy, sit there taking up room, distract the staff, take up time and then complain that no one has brought you food when you've neither ordered or paid for anything? And then is it really reasonable to complain that the service sucks in that place because no one gave you free food? Free food or gtfo

Isabella_deL said:
takuy said:
[asks for more tips]

major facepalm moment...

Do you go to a busy restaurant where it's got a pay at the bar- no tab policy, sit there taking up room, distract the staff, take up time and then complain that no one has brought you food when you've neither ordered or paid for anything? And then is it really reasonable to complain that the service sucks in that place because no one gave you free food? Free food or gtfo

Yeah, that's what I thought. His analogy is seriously flawed.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Hi this is eekamouse420, I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted that night. I was drunk and obviously very stupid. I know what I said was wrong and very distasteful and probably should be spanked for it(by some big burly dude who is 7 feet tall). Sorry again for my ugly incompetence, and please forgive me one day? I am not normally like this and am usually very very respectful to models and my peers. Thanks for reading this, you all rock! Spread the love!

-eeka :hello2:

:shock:

Attachments

• tool.jpg
    tool.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 384
zippypinhead said:
ComicOzzie said:
Innovatiom: dont u wanna see three pretty boys looking at you?

Quite possibly the gayest post ever made on MFC.

It's not gay if you're looking at girls while giving each other handies.

Exactly. Nothing gay about three guys Dutch Ruddering one another, especially if a girl on the internet is watching them.

So many WTF's in a single room within minutes of eachother. I'm not sure how models don't rage quit more often.

joey6570: hey just a question u dont have to answer but why do you never do cum shows..u would get so much more [:)]
ozzie2677: how about a shower show (model currently in shower)
amitybb: i just came all over my belly button when i seen what soap you were using
Guest79946: would you shave your vagina for us? (model didn't have any visible pubic hair)
Guest79946: how much to pu tthe shower head in your ass?

In what world do these pasties look like nipples?!

This was from my chat and pm almost the same time.

Attachments

• nipple pasties.jpg
    nipple pasties.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 194
  • obvnipples.jpg
    obvnipples.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 194
mdnPARTY said:
So many WTF's in a single room within minutes of eachother. I'm not sure how models don't rage quit more often.

joey6570: hey just a question u dont have to answer but why do you never do cum shows..u would get so much more [:)]
ozzie2677: how about a shower show (model currently in shower)
amitybb: i just came all over my belly button when i seen what soap you were using
Guest79946: would you shave your vagina for us? (model didn't have any visible pubic hair)
Guest79946: how much to pu tthe shower head in your ass?

The first question is just one of those ignorant questions I hate.
It's like going up to a stripper and saying "why don't you have sex with clients? You'd make so much more money"
Or going to a regular girl you know who is clearly successful at whatever she's doing for work "why don't you take your clothes off for money? You'd earn so much more"

I am someone who does cumshows, but that's because when I decided to become a camgirl I accepted that I would probably be doing shows, I started with privates and following other models leads i started doing cumshows. In ways though I wish I'd known more about the industry and make a decision based on that. I probably would still have ended up doing shows. For girls who have decided to not do cumshows they have clearly thought about it/aren't comfortable with it. I mean sure, there are loads of things anyone could do and make a load of money for it, but I don't understand the people who seem to think that when it comes to cam models it is nothing about their comfort levels and all about income earned.