AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help with a model scammer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2014
I got scammed by an MFC model last night. I payed her on Paypal for a show and waited on Skype because she claimed that she was in a private show. I waited until it's 40 minutes have passed and then talked to her MFC room and she was like "Oh I forgot." She then blocked me in her MFC room and Skype. I filed a dispute in PayPal and she responded that she stripped for me on Skype. I never brought up the fact that it's a sex show. I just said digital goods not received. I think she's dumb for bringing that up. I have the option to escalate the case for further investigations in 6 days. The thing is I don't want my Paypal account blocked.

I am sure this happened before and I need advice.

Thanks

Why did you pay with PayPal to begin with? Why not use tokens?

LilyEvans said:

This is not really helping. I need advice. Can Paypal Contact Skype? Because we never used caming. She blocked me after receiving the money.

A36BC said:
LilyEvans said:

This is not really helping. I need advice. Can Paypal Contact Skype? Because we never used caming. She blocked me after receiving the money.
If she tells Paypal that she stripped for you on Skype, things will take care of themselves.

Sevrin said:
A36BC said:
LilyEvans said:

If she tells Paypal that she stripped for you on Skype, things will take care of themselves.

What do you mean lol

A36BC said:
Sevrin said:
A36BC said:
LilyEvans said:

What do you mean lol
Paypal closes accounts when there is any hint that they are used for adult services. Going ahead and *telling* them that you used your PP account to receive money for stripping is begging them to keep your money and close your account.

^ that is why I need help because in 6 days I can escalate it or I can just close the case right now. Filing a dispute is just away for seller/buyer to communicate. Wouldn't they at least give a warning rather than closing my account? Closing it right away doesn't make much sense to me

A36BC said:
^ that is why I need help because in 6 days I can escalate it or I can just close the case right now. Filing a dispute is just away for seller/buyer to communicate. Wouldn't they at least give a warning rather than closing my account? Closing it right away doesn't make much sense to me
Don't break a website's rules/ToS, don't get your account closed. Break them, get your account closed. It's easy. Warnings aren't really PayPal's thing, from what I've heard. PayPal don't want their service used for adult services and that's it. :dontknow:
We still don't know why you didn't pay the model in tokens, by the way.

^ Oh sorry for not mentioning. Didn't quite expect my story would left the attention of a thrilled audience, because I am a basic member on MFC that's why

A36BC said:
^ Oh sorry for not mentioning. Didn't quite expect my story would left the attention of a thrilled audience, because I am a basic member on MFC that's why
Well, now you know better. There's literally no reason to be a basic on MFC. Become a premium and you'll pay for private shows per minute. That way you can leave when it turns out that after a certain amount of time the model still doesn't follow through with what she said she'd do.

LilyMarie said:
A36BC said:
Well, now you know better. There's literally no reason to be a basic on MFC. Become a premium and you'll pay for private shows per minute. That way you can leave when it turns out that after a certain amount of time the model still doesn't follow through with what she said she'd do.

Well then how about I start with you baby *wink wink*

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
A36BC said:
LilyMarie said:
A36BC said:

:shock: :?

A36BC said:

Haven't you ever heard of "Buyer Beware"? Paypal is just a crap shoot anyway so hopefully you've learned your lesson. Like Lily said if you violate a site's Terms of Service, your account will be closed. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to help you stop that from happening. Time to face the music. I mean it sucks you got scammed but hey...should have went premium and took her private/tipped for a show/entered a Skype raffle...ANYTHING but Paypal. If you really enjoy how MFC works, to cut them out of the profits is just plain dumb when they provide the platform for the models you enjoy so much.

PS: Coming to a forum where there are mostly models and paying members and trying to gain help or sympathy for your own "misguided"(that's my nice way for saying stupid) actions was not the way to go. Use your head for something other than a hat rack.

Peace!

A36BC said:
LilyMarie said:
A36BC said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't expect that. Hilarious. Pop his cherry, Lily. P-p-p-pop it!

A36BC said:
I got scammed by an MFC model last night. I payed her on Paypal for a show and waited on Skype because she claimed that she was in a private show. I waited until it's 40 minutes have passed and then talked to her MFC room and she was like "Oh I forgot." She then blocked me in her MFC room and Skype. I filed a dispute in PayPal and she responded that she stripped for me on Skype. I never brought up the fact that it's a sex show. I just said digital goods not received. I think she's dumb for bringing that up. I have the option to escalate the case for further investigations in 6 days. The thing is I don't want my Paypal account blocked.

Thanks
First because you accused a model of doing anything wrong as well admitted you are basic on MFC you probably won't get a lot of support/advise from most of the models or members here.

Second Skype and PaPal have nothing to do with each other so Skype isn't going to rat you out to PayPal.

Third if your PayPal account is one you use regularly then just take it on the chin and let it go. Otherwise escalate it and make sure her account gets closed as well. The problem with trying to get your money back is you are engaging in activity that most companies outside of the adult world have a zero tolerance with and will act without warning PayPal is notorious for this.

Fourth realize that this forum gets lots of disgruntled people who have been or feel cheated by cam models so no need to get into a bitch match with models/members it's not worth it because in the end you will only get more pissed and eventually banned. I realize that you are pissed but ignore the drama and only reply to people who give you genuine helpful advise.

This might not be what you wanted to hear but in the end there is not much you can do with it. There is no Better Business Bureau for cam models and since you acted outside of MFC unfortunately you are on your own.

CallMeWilliam said:
A36BC said:

Thanks
First because you accused a model of doing anything wrong as well admitted you are basic on MFC you probably won't get a lot of support/advise from most of the models or members here.

Second Skype and PaPal have nothing to do with each other so Skype isn't going to rat you out to PayPal.

Third if your PayPal account is one you use regularly then just take it on the chin and let it go. Otherwise escalate it and make sure her account gets closed as well. The problem with trying to get your money back is you are engaging in activity that most companies outside of the adult world have a zero tolerance with and will act without warning PayPal is notorious for this.

Fourth realize that this forum gets lots of disgruntled people who have been or feel cheated by cam models so no need to get into a bitch match with models/members it's not worth it because in the end you will only get more pissed and eventually banned. I realize that you are pissed but ignore the drama and only reply to people who give you genuine helpful advise.

This might not be what you wanted to hear but in the end there is not much you can do with it. There is no Better Business Bureau for cam models and since you acted outside of MFC unfortunately you are on your own.

Thanks for the reply. So even if I cancel the dispute which I can right now, am I safe from blocked account?

A36BC said:
CallMeWilliam said:
A36BC said:

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. So even if I cancel the dispute which I can right now, am I safe from blocked account?
I cannot say 100% but cancelling it will probably not stop any further involvement of PayPal investigating the issue. You might have to give a reason why you cancel it, if so just give a reason that the two parties involved handled it outside of the dispute.

A36BC said:
LilyMarie said:
A36BC said:

*rolling on floor laughing* :lol:

A36BC said:
LilyMarie said:
A36BC said:

tumblr_inline_mu6ho7gSLy1rn5tu3.gif

From the sounds of it, you need to stop trying to "save" money by paying through paypal. If paypal finds out (in which this case, they will) you both will end up losing the money and your accounts. It is best to play by the rules and tip in tokens either up front or just taking a girl to private. That way, you won't be ripped off and she won't lose her money; win-win.

Fair and square.

Stop trying to be a cheapskate, you put everybody involved at risk that way. I bet you wish you'd paid the little extra for the guaranteed service. Now you didn't get the Skype show AND you're out x dollars.

Just go rant at her, get banned, cry yourself to sleep and wake up thinking "wtf, why do i give a shit?". Then watch some football ("soccer"), drink beer, and feel better whilst moving on :)

Oh, and go premium ffs. The ones who'll spend time talking to basics? Seriously? Probably not the best idea if you're hoping for some honest jollies. No wonder you got burned.

You have money to pay on paypal, but dont have money to become a premium HOW DOES THAT WORK

Maybe because he does not have a credit card. Or in the case he does, maybe to avoid using it for an adult site. But if you choose the first "credit card" option of the 3, if I remember well (or maybe was the second option. Dig which is it), you can pay through Ukash or Paysafecard. (no card required, no account required in any place, no bank account required. Just cash at those things' local selling points. )

I knew this foreign exchange student who went to a strip club and offered a stripper money to have sex with him. She agreed, then took his money and had him thrown out. He went to the police to complain that he had been scammed.

I suspect this is going to work out as well for you as it did for him.

yossarian said:
I knew this foreign exchange student who went to a strip club and offered a stripper money to have sex with him. She agreed, then took his money and had him thrown out. He went to the police to complain that he had been scammed.

Was he from a country where prostitution was legal or something???

Poker_Babe said:
yossarian said:

Was he from a country where prostitution was legal or something???

No, but I think he thought Americans didn't mind it so much.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Status
Not open for further replies.