AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help with a model scammer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can walk into any walmart or gas station and buy yourself a visa/mastercard giftcard.
You looked for ways to game the system and it didnt work :roll: Do MFC the honest way and you won't have to worry about it anymore.

yossarian said:
Poker_Babe said:
yossarian said:
I knew this foreign exchange student who went to a strip club and offered a stripper money to have sex with him. She agreed, then took his money and had him thrown out. He went to the police to complain that he had been scammed.

I suspect this is going to work out as well for you as it did for him.
Was he from a country where prostitution was legal or something???

No, but I think he thought Americans didn't mind it so much.

Even in the Uk or another place where prostitution is legal he probably wouldn't have got anywhere with this. With no proof it's pretty hard to actually say that a stripper promised sex and that he didn't just tip her for a show expecting sex and then tried it on and got kicked out. Which of course, may have been what happened for all we know. The club would have stood as witnesses against him. It's kind of like if someone came into my room, tipped me some tokens saying "for skype bb" and then when I didn't do the show demands the tokens back or demands the show, well with me not saying before that skype is even an option the dude just tipped a cam model for her show, he didn't get scammed, he tipped someone expecting more than she was offering, once tipped the money is gone. Same as if a dude tipped me loads and then expected me to meet up with him and fuck him after then it'd be his fault not mine.

What some models do is take advantage of this situation and they do lie/scam guys. But unless you have written proof of all this then you won't get very far. It's your word against hers, and if you choose to use paypal then the site she works at isn't going to give a shit, neither will paypal because you broke both of their rules. Skype is a risk for both model and member, it always will be. There's no reason why you shouldn't buy tokens, even if you don't have a credit or debit card there are other ways to buy tokens.

Most members on myfreecams go about their business never being scammed or getting into miscommunications. The trick is to always get things in type very clearly, make sure you buy off a model you trust. Don't tip assuming anything, however much money you throw at a model she is in no way obliged to do your requests, she may choose to, but that is up to her. With no pre agreement you have simply tipped "just because" or for whatever reaction you enjoyed getting out of her unless the model states on her profile or topic that you can buy certain things (even then you should still double check). Try to do private shows. Skype is slightly better quality, but most members tend to like it mainly because they can get extra time chatting in for free or it's cheaper (with some models). The quality difference, well, you're having live interactive online sex with a hot girl of your choice, the quality you're getting on myfreecams is insane compared to the stuff we thought was good quality 15/20 years ago. Staying on myfreecams and just doing privates really isn't a big price to pay to make sure you never get "scammed" or have a misunderstanding with a model.

Skype seems like a huge pain in the ass to me anyway. You have to figure out payment (tokens or paypal), coordinate times, and there's always the chance it won't work/will malfunction. Plus, most models seem to charge about the same for Skype as for a private ANYWAY, so it's not like you're saving money, and you don't get a recording of a Skype show...plus PLUS it's easier for either party to get scammed (depending on how you arrange payment). It's like people are TRYING to make it more difficult for themselves.

yossarian said:
Skype seems like a huge pain in the ass to me anyway. You have to figure out payment (tokens or paypal), coordinate times, and there's always the chance it won't work/will malfunction. Plus, most models seem to charge about the same for Skype as for a private ANYWAY, so it's not like you're saving money, and you don't get a recording of a Skype show...plus PLUS it's easier for either party to get scammed (depending on how you arrange payment). It's like people are TRYING to make it more difficult for themselves.

I agree. I actually charge more for Skype than it will cost them for private, just to discourage people from doing it. Although there are 2 regs that still pay for the Skype instead. They tip in tokens up front. :lol: Maybe Skype quality is better?

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
For me, it's all about the archiving of privates on MFC. When I pay the amount of money I do for a private, I want a record of it on tap for those times when I'm jonesin' to relive that 30 to 45 minutes of pure bliss. Gimme dat bliss, yo.

DuoShi said:
For me, it's all about the archiving of privates on MFC. When I pay the amount of money I do for a private, I want a record of it on tap for those times when I'm jonesin' to relive that 30 to 45 minutes of pure bliss. Gimme dat bliss, yo.
And when mfc DOES mess up the recording it gets really depressing and annoying. Imagine having a three hour private. You go to the archives only to discover 3 seconds in the video turns into gray static across the entire screen and stays that way through the ENTIRE THING!!!

At least it was an awesome private and I have memories, and a few screenshots.

Attachments

• nooo.gif
    nooo.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 74
  • cry1.gif
    cry1.gif
    404.3 KB · Views: 74
  • cry3.gif
    cry3.gif
    734.4 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: Gen
I used to download all of my archive videos in case MFC glitched, and I lost all of them. Then I realized I never watched them really, because the real fun was my interaction with the model. Also custom, or regular videos have much higher quality than what MFC offers. So I just deleted all of them off my hard drive last time I tidied up my computer.

Reactions: Always_Tim
JerryBoBerry said:
DuoShi said:
And when mfc DOES mess up the recording it gets really depressing and annoying. Imagine having a three hour private. You go to the archives only to discover 3 seconds in the video turns into gray static across the entire screen and stays that way through the ENTIRE THING!!!

At least it was an awesome private and I have memories, and a few screenshots.

My private before last took so long for the archive to show up. I was freakin' out, and I kept bothering MFC about it. Apparently, it takes up to 24 hours. I was thinking "I WANT TO WATCH THIS PRIVATE AGAIN RIGHT NOW!".

Reactions: KayleePond
Status
Not open for further replies.