AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom model disappeared. Options?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
...as I pour a beer into my cup...

And while I'd be willing to do it, not willing to do it with that form of payment.

And it’s also
what do you mean by scams? like your ordeal, paying for a video and never receiving it? or them appearing drunk?
never receiving the clip. The latter has happened to some people but it’s rare. It’s more pledging to do something and not do it.
I had a model once who really didn’t understand the fetish and her video was problematic for that reason. But I thought she made a good faith effort to do it so I raved over it when I got it.

I’m not sure why it’s relevant. I got scammed regardless of fetish.
Because:
Jokes aside, it’s relevant because certain fetishes have higher amounts of scamming associated
but also you originally described it in a way that really made people curious :)

Thanks for coming out with it. Now people may be able to find ways to help!

No one is judging a consensual inbox fetish, unless it’s taken to a dangerous level which it sounds like you’re not :)

I had a couple clips w this up on MV they got pulled, and one that just had a white claw in the background :( payment processors have an issue with it as a consent thing.

Sorry she ghosted :(

I had a model once who really didn’t understand the fetish and her video was problematic for that reason. But I thought she made a good faith effort to do it so I raved over it when I got it.

Honestly, this is an awesome response. Sometimes there’s members who you go above and beyond for and you send them their custom and then get crickets.

...as I pour a beer into my cup...

Right?! Now I’m lamenting all the times I got wastey pants at home by myself and made dumb videos of myself reviewing books for free when I could have been getting paid to get wastey pants!!

No one is judging a consensual inbox fetish, unless it’s taken to a dangerous level which it sounds like you’re not :)
No. I’m not. The problem with the fetish and why it gets pulled from so many sites is that people assume it’s about getting the girl drunk for the sole purpose of having sex with her. And that’s absolutely not what it is at all.
For me and others like me, the arousal comes from the silliness, slurring, stumbling and loss of motor skill. That turns us on more than the opportunity to have sex with someone drunk.
Seriously. Sex with a drunk girl doesn’t do anything for me at all. But watching her act silly, is so incredibly sexy to people like me.
I would never, ever, ever, have sex with a drunk girl unless she consented before drinking. But it really doesn’t matter because we get off on the silliness/motor skill decline than the chance of sex.
Not sure if that made any sense.

No. I’m not. The problem with the fetish and why it gets pulled from so many sites is that people assume it’s about getting the girl drunk for the sole purpose of having sex with her. And that’s absolutely not what it is at all.
For me and others like me, the arousal comes from the silliness, slurring, stumbling and loss of motor skill. That turns us on more than the opportunity to have sex with someone drunk.
Seriously. Sex with a drunk girl doesn’t do anything for me at all. But watching her act silly, is so incredibly sexy to people like me.
I would never, ever, ever, have sex with a drunk girl unless she consented before drinking. But it really doesn’t matter because we get off on the silliness/motor skill decline than the chance of sex.
Yeah I mean you’re preaching to a hypno fetish creator … :D I get it.

information like this is so hard to find if someone is looking to make clips, like for example if someone gets a custom for a fetish they havnt worked with before / dont have much knowledge about, most of what you find tends to be extremely surface level so posts like this are actually really valuable imo.

Yep. Because it’s so hard finding models who do this and sites have banned the fetish because so that leaves custom clips as really our only option. And that can create a pathway to fraud.
That's a shame.

I said in another thread that this site has the ability to remind me how vanilla I am. :)

I have never considered intoxication as a fetish, but now having thought about it, I can see the appeal. And with the removal of the non-consent thing, it seems harmless and fun and even sexy given the "right" person.

Honestly, if you got wastey pants and reviewed a book, people in our community would buy a video if that.

This thread prompted me to go look through my videos on my phone and OMG I still have two videos from one night when I was unpacking books in my new apartment absolutely wastey pants commenting on the books! 😂😂

For me and others like me, the arousal comes from the silliness, slurring, stumbling and loss of motor skill.

I’m curious, is it not about actually watching a girl drink? The videos I still have, I don’t think I’m actually physically drinking in them (they’re about five minutes a piece, so I only skimmed through them), but I’m obviously plastered, slurring, wearing some god awful outfit with my underwear hanging out being ridiculous, and I’m truly wondering if I could market my hot mess-ness.

Geez this thread was a rollercoaster!

Honestly, us models are generally very open minded and pragmatic about fetishes. I know it's hard to share but as long as someone isn't being an asshat we are a really nice bunch here.

I think you'd be surprised how many models would be able to make you something like this simply because they already do tangential stuff.

Personally the only intox I've done was via skype and it wasn't me doing the drinking (it was him). Not really my thing, I'm just not good at being a hardass when the person is lovely.

Loss of inhibitions is a HUGE trope among fetishes, so much so that it's also a hollywood and book trope. There's some great literature about the psychology behind it.

Personally I don't mind admitting that I love wakeup sex (somnambulism), getting so cum drunk that your brain shuts up, etc. For me it's probably a mix of internalized shame around sexuality but mostly it's the auDHD meaning that I need to be in a state where my brain stops bouncing around and focuses on the sexy time.

All this is to say, so long as it's all safe, sane, and consensual, it's pretty understandable.

------
Stay on site for payments though my dude.
If anyone asks for offsite without multiple prior transactions that is a red flag- in both directions.

If you haven't checked out Laceys vids on her LoyalFans, do it...it's not quite your fetish but maybe you'll find a new "oh no, I unlocked something inside me" ;)

I’m curious, is it not about actually watching a girl drink? The videos I still have, I don’t think I’m actually physically drinking in them (they’re about five minutes a piece, so I only skimmed through them), but I’m obviously plastered, slurring, wearing some god awful outfit with my underwear hanging out being ridiculous, and I’m truly wondering if I could market my hot mess-ness.
Part of it is watching a girl drink, but if you are obviously plastered, no one will care. We like to watch drinking so we can make sure the model isn’t faking. That’s why a lot of us throw in some extra bucks in addition to the custom price. It’s for the model to buy a new bottle of booze and unseal it on camera. But if it’s clear you are loaded, no one will care

I have a hiccup clip on C4s where I decide to see if MORE champagne will cure my hiccups LOL..

It’s old, and not stellar quality because I was shooting drunk hahah but it exists. C4s hasn’t flagged it yet.

I think it’s called “will champagne cure my hiccups?” Or something

From what I gathered this fetish seems to have a higher rate of scamming than general fetish clips, which is why I made the comment about scams being common. It’s more prevalent in this community
Maybe she got really, really pissed, made your video, then woke up and forgot she'd made your video.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Vixxen81
I have had "wine" evening with the model I used to take private! where we would both go through at least one bottle of wine while being in private, not because of this fetish, but because it was kind of cozy together with everything else.. this had never caused us any trouble on the sites.. I also know girls that have "Drink a beer" on their tip menus on cam sites still, and have had for years

now I'm wondering, have you ever tried talking to someone with this on their tip menu and if they have a link to a site that allows this kind of video? or maybe if you could buy a custom video, with "X amount of drink a beer" in it and then what else you want (Spitballing here, because I don't know the fetish very well, sorry)

I know the girl I drank wine with never had anything like it on her tip menu though.. she kind of just suggested it on WPP one day for a private..

So if this is content banned by ManyVids and other platforms, what on site, third party apps can people in this community use for payment? That’s why so many scams happen. Because so few third party pay systems are available. Like Manyvids would never have approved the script.

So if this is content banned by ManyVids and other platforms, what on site, third party apps can people in this community use for payment? That’s why so many scams happen. Because so few third party pay systems are available. Like Manyvids would never have approved the script.
That's why I haven't responded yet. My first thought is well, just tip on the site and dropbox the video. But there is always a loss. Like on OF, I lose 20% but on Chaturbate, you lose 30% of the value of tokens bought.

Also I'm in the middle of trying to catch a cat so that's priority at the moment. I'll check in later.

Reactions: Riddler
you can always do a tip through one of those platforms as payment, another option for payment would be crypto.

The issue with services like paypal is adult content is against their TOS so any mention of you taking part in a transaction for adult content can end up with your account being terminated for violating their TOS (It's kind of like going into a police station saying "I was dong 120 in a 70 and someone overtook me doing 150", you just alerted them to the fact that you are doing things you shouldnt be doing )

ETA: Personally my preference would be crypto because as long as it's wallet to wallet (as in not using a 3rd party like coinbase or binaince etc to send or receive but a wallet where you have the keys) there is no middle man to get involved in the transaction or block it because they dont agree with it.

Reactions: Brit and Riddler
In the past I've used SpankPay, which allowed people to pay using credit, crypto, and I think Apple/Google Pay. They shut down a while ago but are coming back soon.

And today I learned you have to pay to use dropbox. *sigh*

Yeah, and be careful with their free trial. I got hit with a $700 bill because I forgot to cancel it. Luckily they reimbursed me.
Someone uploaded some music for me and I went to go get it, Dropbox was like, "and your credit card number is?" and I'm all "none of your fucking business you weirdos!" So, no music for me. :(