AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom model disappeared. Options?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have the free Dropbox basic account.

One thing I wanted to add. I know I come off as an idiot in this thread who got scammed twice.
The first model came highly recommended by several posters on intox forums. A lot of her repeat customers began complaining in spring/summer 2021 that she took their money and ripped them off with some complaining that she “went to the dark side.” They all appeared baffled because she was reliable.
I don’t think she woke up one day and said, “I’m going to piss away all the good will and sterling reputation I’ve accumulated over the last few years.”
I think something health wise — either physical or mental — happened to her.
Her pages at OF and C4S are still up but haven’t been updated since 2021.
I don’t think she set out to scam me, even if that is the end result.
The second one is absolutely, 100% on me because I liked the few videos she posted.
Just felt like I wanted to clear that up so people don’t think I’m so gullible I got ripped off twice.

No. I'm still trying. She's injured and I want to take her to the vet. It's a stray so she's not very trusting of humans trying to grab her.

Poor little one. 😔 Hope she sticks around, sometimes they can sense you’re trying to help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Poor little one. 😔 Hope she sticks around, sometimes they can sense you’re trying to help.
I hope so. She's a wee one at that. Tiny little kitty kat. Yet fully grown. We have coyotes, I don't want to make her prey.

Reactions: MarieElise and Maxi
You.rock. Thank you.
Seconded. WeTransfer is pretty good although it doesn't remain there like it does in Dropbox or Google Drive. I think they have 3 days to download it. It also seems to utterly consume bandwidth when uploading files. Literally feels like everything from your wifi to the extractor fan on your cooker slows down during upload.

I hope so. She's a wee one at that. Tiny little kitty kat. Yet fully grown. We have coyotes, I don't want to make her prey.
When I was doing spay neuter return in my neighborhood, the best bait was tuna packed in oil. Good luck!

So if this is content banned by ManyVids and other platforms, what on site, third party apps can people in this community use for payment? That’s why so many scams happen. Because so few third party pay systems are available. Like Manyvids would never have approved the script.
So I do a lot of customs with banned content. The reality is…not much.

Try AP clips - there’s less models on there but they are very loose with rules. Hypno and public stuff is allowed so I’d GUESS alcohol is too. They have a custom process you can use.

Outside of that - you’ll want to contact off site but send the tips through the site. This may not fully protect you but it will give you an avenue for chargebacks. Another site that is currently loose with its rules is LoyalFans - I think that will change soon though and they have no built in custom escrow.

For the love of all things holy, do not do chargebacks. Just eat it.

Seconded. WeTransfer is pretty good although it doesn't remain there like it does in Dropbox or Google Drive. I think they have 3 days to download it. It also seems to utterly consume bandwidth when uploading files. Literally feels like everything from your wifi to the extractor fan on your cooker slows down during upload.

if you dont have bandwidth controls on your router the next best option is netlimiter software but https://www.opera.com/gx is also an option which allows you to limit bandwidth from the browser (although you cant specify a difference between upload/download it might be useful to someone that only uses that browser for uploading)

For the love of all things holy, do not do chargebacks. Just eat it.
I mean he’d get banned off the site but .. if I get scammed I do chargebacks personally. maybe I am in the minority here, not sure .. I think the way CBs work in general sucks BUT their intended purpose is to protect you from scams and fraud..

And I do mean scammed.. it’s not often but it does happen.

Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slapstick
I mean he’d get banned off the site but .. if I get scammed I do chargebacks personally. And I do mean scammed.. it’s not often but it does happen.

Am I missing something?
Chaturbate bans models for chargebacks. Ask for a refund, but never a chargeback.

Chaturbate bans models for chargebacks. Ask for a refund, but never a chargeback.
Ah, ok. didn’t realize that. TY

I know OF, LF, C4S, do not ban for chargebacks - OF will if you get too high a number.

MFC will eat the chargeback entirely, as will MV most of the time.

Can’t speak for APclips.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Ah, ok. didn’t realize that. TY

I know OF, LF, C4S, do not ban for chargebacks - OF will if you get too high a number.

MFC will eat the chargeback entirely, as will MV most of the time.

Can’t speak for APclips.
I'm really of the mindset that 95.6% of content creators in the sex world are straight up and deliver what they promise and that the scammers are few and actually quite far between (except for Bhad Bhabie coughscammercough). I mean we all agree there are techniques that work that aren't outright lies. There's some serious "Signed Epstein's Mother" kind of stuff but those who are serious respect what it takes to make the money to pay for the content we create. The need for a chargeback should only be if someone stole your banking info and used it for an account on a site.

I may not always behave as someone expects me to be but that doesn't mean that I was outright trying to deceive them with my content or pricing.

So I do a lot of customs with banned content. The reality is…not much.

Try AP clips - there’s less models on there but they are very loose with rules. Hypno and public stuff is allowed so I’d GUESS alcohol is too. They have a custom process you can use.

s LoyalFans - I think that will change soon though and they have no built in custom escrow.

I really appreciate your advice and offering suggestions. I’ve tried AP Clips and there is very little intoxication content on there. Hardly any. And it’s tough because you have to sort through models who have clips were they will say something like, “oh I’m so wasted.” But clearly are not and don’t even show signs of intoxication. But I’ve never found any real content on AP.

I’ve found even less content and LF and I find that site really difficult to navigate/find stuff.

The best content I’ve found (and believe me I’m an expert at this lol) are clips on MV or C4S that somehow slipped through or predates the ban. SM also has some models who are less closely watched who seem willing to indulge.

I'm really of the mindset that 95.6% of content creators in the sex world are straight up and deliver what they promise and that the .
I believe you are right, but my last two customs were scams and I chat with people in the intox community who have been scammed. I wonder if certain fetishes tend to skew higher for scams. And as we discussed, the intox community has to rely on customs because it’s banned content elsewhere. Maybe that attracts scammers. Not sure.

If this is helpful, here is my history of doing customs. Not sure if there is anything here anyone would find useful to explain what it’s like trying to get intox customs. I’ve paid ALL these models through PayPal (their idea), which is why I don’t blink when asked to use it.

1. 2018/2019 - Found a model on CS4, who was fantastic. She did three great customs that were so good, I raved over them and tipped her extra. She decided she wanted to take better care of her health and that included cutting out alcohol. No hard feelings she did great work and I have nothing but respect for her.

After her I asked around. That didn’t go well. One model (who had a drinking clip) told me she’d do it for $1,000 minute because I’m asking her to put toxins in her body. Another told me her clip was fake, but she’d be happy to act drunk. When I politely passed, she wrote me a nasty email. There were similar experiences.

2. Found another model in 2019 via C4S she did a video that was outstanding. I think it was the best intox clip I’ve ever seen, custom or not. I paid her to do a second. She agreed. The day after the clip was filmed she emailed me and said the “clip was completely unusable.” I asked her what that meant and said I’d be open if she wanted to try again. She didn’t respond but fully refunded my money. So I have no complaints. She shut down her studio after that.

3. In 2020 I tapped another model who had a video (I forget where) that was ok. I emailed her anyway and she did a clip. It was also ok. I could tell she didn’t understand the fetish but seemed to think it was a niche she could appeal too. She made a good faith effort to do my clip even if the clip didn’t really work. But I do believe she tried and made a good faith effort to do it and I rewarded her as such. She also shut down her studio about 6 weeks later.

4. Went with model in 2020 was highly recommend from intox sites. She charged way more than the other models but based on recommendations, I figured she was worth it. I never got the clip or a refund. As I said above I’m not the only one she ripped off. I suspect a health issue happened, but at the same time I caught her lying about a bunch of stuff too. I’m not the only one who had that problem.

5. So that left me gun shy for about 4 years. I tried again with a model who had some good content on MV. Before I paid she wrote some really well thought out emails with suggestions/ideas that were pretty good. And they were long emails showing she put some thought into the clip. So I figured for that much thought she wouldn’t rip me off.
Paid her in March. It was three months of delays and excuses on why the clip couldn’t be filmed. I get this clip isn’t putting on a pair of stockings and modeling. It’s complicated and I tried to be sympathetic. She emailed me on June 6 to tell me it’s done and I’d have it in a few days or “by the weekend .” Never heard from her again. All of my emails since have been ignored. Her MV and C4S pages are still active/updated though.

Whew that was a lot. Not sure if any of that was helpful.

Another told me her clip was fake, but she’d be happy to act drunk. When I politely passed, she wrote me a nasty email. There were similar experiences.

Most intoxication clips are but I'm surprised she admitted it and then wrote a nasty email when you declined. What was the gist of the email? That most are fake?

The download-by-date can be edited, I usually set it to 4 weeks but it gives me dates further ahead of that.

Most intoxication clips are but I'm surprised she admitted it and then wrote a nasty email when you declined. What was the gist of the email? That most are fake?

There are a lot of fake clips out there, yes. But there are also real ones too. After a while you know what to look for and figure out certain cues to tell you if it’s fake or real. I like to believe I’m pretty good at spotting fake vs. real.

I wrote back and said, “Thank you for your time, but I’m going to pass.”

And she wrote back and said, “You won’t be able to tell the difference. You’re fool if you think otherwise. Whatever. You’re missing out on the best intox clips out there.”

There are a lot of fake clips out there, yes. But there are also real ones too. After a while you know what to look for and figure out certain cues to tell you if it’s fake or real. I like to believe I’m pretty good at spotting fake vs. real.

I wrote back and said, “Thank you for your time, but I’m going to pass.”

And she wrote back and said, “You won’t be able to tell the difference. You’re fool if you think otherwise. Whatever. You’re missing out on the best intox clips out there.”
You've got to admire, at some level, someone with such self-belief. :rofl:

You've got to admire, at some level, someone with such self-belief. :rofl:
Just sales and marketing psychology, especially w Dommes.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Very true, although I always tend towards the thought that if someone needs to actually tell me they are the best, then they probably are not.
Yes, but you probably aren't a submissive male kink wise, so kinda moot. (Sorry Ozzie I'm a bit argumentative today 💜 I'm on the anal detail train, these days. I see what you are saying though.)

I'm trying to kinda discourage you guys from personalizing anything said to you by a persona designed to sell, that's all.

Yes, but you probably aren't a submissive male kink wise, so kinda moot.

That is also true, I meant to add that I do not "operate" in the domme world at all. :)
Sorry Ozzie I'm a bit argumentative today 💜 I'm on the anal detail train, these days.
And no worries, feel free to be argumentative all you want. :)