AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Love letter to Eva

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 20, 2022
I enjoy spending time with one model on Chaturbate. I'm 67 and live in Indiana. She is 24 and lives in Latvia. I usually spend an hour or more with her before I go to bed. We also communicate offsite on Telegram. Watching her online gives me pleasure. I have gradually shifted from asking her to perform specific acts to sending her tokens until she orgasms. Several months ago, I paid for a Lovense Hyphy for her. She said she had her first orgasm ever using that toy. I have no illusions of ever meeting her in real life. However, she has brought me pleasure and companionship that really improve my quality of life. Last night, I broke the 50,000 barrier of tokens sent. I hope every viewer finds a model who brings them the happiness that Eva brings to me.

I enjoy spending time with one model on Chaturbate. I'm 67 and live in Indiana. She is 24 and lives in Latvia. I usually spend an hour or more with her before I go to bed. We also communicate offsite on Telegram. Watching her online gives me pleasure. I have gradually shifted from asking her to perform specific acts to sending her tokens until she orgasms. Several months ago, I paid for a Lovense Hyphy for her. She said she had her first orgasm ever using that toy. I have no illusions of ever meeting her in real life. However, she has brought me pleasure and companionship that really improve my quality of life. Last night, I broke the 50,000 barrier of tokens sent. I hope every viewer finds a model who brings them the happiness that Eva brings to me.
I have a very similar story, really similar. I have now a very personal relationship with her offline, spoke to her a lot for months while she couldn't stream and she had serious personal problems. Don't be surprised though if a couple of other commenters come along here and give us a hard time for our comments. Be prepared for that

Reactions: Lover31660
Eva sounds like she is doing a good job being a cammodel and OP a generous tipper. Glad you are enjoying your experience with her and hope it remains a positive influence in each other's life!

that being said.. i have no idea why these two think anyone here would have an issue with this post... 👀

And this is how you do that. Kudos to you.

Watching her online gives me pleasure.

she has brought me pleasure and companionship that really improve my quality of life.
The 2 quotes above are the epitome of what all of us cam models hope to deliver to our supporting members. OP shows he understands it's an online interaction yet still can appreciate it affecting his well being in an overall sense.
I broke the 50,000 barrier of tokens sent. I hope every viewer finds a model who brings them the happiness that Eva brings to me.
And again, OP realizes how great this model is improving his quality of life and shares his wealth with her. Not because he thinks they're going to meet up and get married, but because she's worth that in her digital presence to him.

Bravo, @sparks1957

I think Eva is a lucky cam model to have such a caring supportive member like you, just as you are lucky to have found someone who enriches your life so much.

This is a wonderful story, thank you for being a great client to Eva. Reminds me of a client I had who has now passed but was a very sweet lonely guy and we would do regular hour long shows/half chat and half sexy. He was a great chat pal between shows and sent some lovely little care packages with fun things to read and such. A moderate not huge spender but kind, reasonably generous, and a genuine joy.

@Lover31660 I can't imagine this statement is going to win you any more fans, why bring negativity to this lovely post? Don't you have someone you could be tipping right now?

This is a wonderful story, thank you for being a great client to Eva. Reminds me of a client I had who has now passed but was a very sweet lonely guy and we would do regular hour long shows/half chat and half sexy. He was a great chat pal between shows and sent some lovely little care packages with fun things to read and such. A moderate not huge spender but kind, reasonably generous, and a genuine joy.

@Lover31660 I can't imagine this statement is going to win you any more fans, why bring negativity to this lovely post? Don't you have someone you could be tipping right now?
Yes I do. Probably the same one I tipped last night.

• Hugs
Reactions: LilyLaughing
I appreciate this call out.

However, gonna limit his replies in this thread cuz we don't need a derail to the positivity created by the OP :D

The 2 quotes above are the epitome of what all of us cam models hope to deliver to our supporting members. OP shows he understands it's an online interaction yet still can appreciate it affecting his well being in an overall sense.

And again, OP realizes how great this model is improving his quality of life and shares his wealth with her. Not because he thinks they're going to meet up and get married, but because she's worth that in her digital presence to him.

Bravo, @sparks1957

I think Eva is a lucky cam model to have such a caring supportive member like you, just as you are lucky to have found someone who enriches your life so much.
Amber, I appreciate that you have created this forum where both clients and models can express their feelings about their experiences with camming. I don’t feel comfortable sharing my experiences with Eva with my family or friends.

I've had something similar for over two years now. No illusion of ever meeting up but great company for a while each day and also a lot of offline sharing of life events. She's become an important person in my life, which seems silly and totally natural all at the same time. When you accept that things are what they are and that they don't need to be something more then you can really relax and enjoy it without complication.

I've had something similar for over two years now. No illusion of ever meeting up but great company for a while each day and also a lot of offline sharing of life events. She's become an important person in my life, which seems silly and totally natural all at the same time. When you accept that things are what they are and that they don't need to be something more then you can really relax and enjoy it without complication.
to dream the impossible dream ....