AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yes I have some CFNM (clothed female, nude male) clients who would LOVE it!

Me reading this thinking: what KNEE FETISH? I have cute knees? Oh it's not about that at all! :giggle:

When you mentioned "Knee Fetish" I had the vision of a stereotypical Victorian gentleman on a cam site "If I tip you 10 tuppence would you be so gracious to lift up your petticoats and allow me to gaze upon your knees".

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
Whats with guys wanting to make models pregnant or at least thinking it's some sexy chat up?

2:47 PM
JimicusJolcen
I want to make you pregnant for breakfast

Whats with guys wanting to make models pregnant or at least thinking it's some sexy chat up?

JimicusJolcen
It’s definitely a turn on for some guys. And a lot of models will play into it - if the dude is tipping

But like everything anybody wants on cam sites, there are dudes who make it their mission to get this shit for free

IDK, he said he was drunk and weird and I agreed? And also made him put mustard and ranch dressing on it cuz why not?

So gross.

Someone called me once desperate to "serve" and eat a chocolate cake covered in mayonnaise once. Erm, I try not to judge too much. LMAO.

ETA: hot sauce too. People are odd.

This is the kind of thing I truly don't understand how people GET to like that.
Is it them just trying to put anything together to make it taste gross so you vomit? Or .. I just don't get it at all. So many fetishes and kinks are weird, but I can see why or how they do like it, but some, I just have no idea. my brain really can't fathom it

Reactions: MarieElise
This is the kind of thing I truly don't understand how people GET to like that.
Is it them just trying to put anything together to make it taste gross so you vomit? Or .. I just don't get it at all. So many fetishes and kinks are weird, but I can see why or how they do like it, but some, I just have no idea. my brain really can't fathom it
He was submissive. HE was eating the cake. He asked Me. He asked Me to make it worse, and I did. He wanted to feel gross and humiliated and embarrassed by his service. Not so uncommon. I'd not even entertain for a moment of MOI eating this nonsense. No idea why you'd even think *I* was doing this act? Did I mis-word?

Reactions: NotYou
control spam.png

No matter how good the lover, make sure you keep control of your canned meat product.
spam GIF

JimicusJolcen

It's a breeding kink.

Said the guy who hasn't tipped a single token
(not grey either)

1:55 PM
MrDomRizwan
You make me bored

My plan here was twofold - first to call him out on this "I will take you pvt bb"- BS and then in case he actually went forward and went pvt, I am quite happy to admit that I would have wilfully, even at the risk of a negative review, wasted as much of his time and money possible before eventually sighing something like oh, i never to this date have ever sucked cock, so its not 30something.

Or maybe, just maybe, I read this all wrong and he wasn't actually looking for a number closer to 10 than 20?

I would assume that even answering something like this would get you banned rather quickly, and I hate to think that models out there may be falling for his bs and losing their accounts for it.

Oh and for those of you who were trying to guess the number of tokens he tipped at the end of the screenshot... it is 1, entire one.

Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 18.57.04.png

My plan here was twofold - first to call him out on this "I will take you pvt bb"- BS

This person ("client"?) disgusts me. I tell people I do not discuss age/numbers in private. I'm not the thought police but I'm also not gonna be saying the words/numbers they prompt for. I'm so sorry.

So this was in a Ukrainian Model's room, just wow
Can a guy doing this be reported and banned? I mean, I honestly don't know if he can be classed as doing anything wrong or not, even though we all know it's fucked up..
I reported him anyway for "hate speech and harassment" (this is on SC). Not sure if he is doing it to other Ukrainian models or not

9:19 PM
kurdiboy696969
If you say i love putin, i Will take you to pvt

All of this followed a different viewer tipping 500 tkns off the model's menu to get her snap.........
Just unbelievable sense of entitlement.

View attachment 101177
So I assume this guy wasn’t tipping anything, right?

Yeah these dudes who push for something after some other user tips like they are owed it are ridiculous. There have been a ton of times I will call them out for it in the public chat (“no, I am really happy about her response to that tip. You should try tipping yourself if there’s something specific you want”)

So this was in a Ukrainian Model's room, just wow
Can a guy doing this be reported and banned? I mean, I honestly don't know if he can be classed as doing anything wrong or not, even though we all know it's fucked up..
I reported him anyway for "hate speech and harassment" (this is on SC). Not sure if he is doing it to other Ukrainian models or not

9:19 PM
kurdiboy696969
If you say i love putin, i Will take you to pvt

I hope so, and would have reported them as well.

As a side note it's been a while since I've seen anyone insulting a Putin hating model for being Russian.

No. No she does not :facepalm: He also went on to complain that her stream had not been working for 5 minutes (he must be a "dedicated" fan to stay in a random room for 5 minutes with no working stream) when both 2D and VR were in fact fine.

And then made the statement of "Stop changing my settings" presumably to the model, or maybe to the random, hidden all-seeing SC gods? 🤷‍♂️

1725746011744.png

Different room, slightly different predatory behaviour. Model was smart enough to say "No thanks"

1725746076707.png