AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
As a tipper, had one of those non-tipping mods nagging me to tip more.

I had come into room tipped a token and said hi.
After about 10 mins and a couple more tokens (after having tipped her about 30 odd previous night.) I suddenly get "what's wrong highlander? Don't you like *****?"

I replied with a "?" To which he says "you're just sitting there watching, not tipping"

This really bothered me, yeah I hadn't tipped much but it was still early and would have tipped more sooner then later, plus I was in a room of about 40 viewers and only one that seemed to be tipping. So why did he call me out when he himself hadn't tipped anything?
Was it because I had typed in chat? Was it because I had only tipped a few?

I was about to tip 12 for air kiss but I really didn't want to let him think he had managed to talk me into it. I just left the lady a tip note and said I would come back when he isn't around (which I will)

I've don't know what cinemax is but I've got a feeling they showed alot of zalman King movies or basic instinct knockoffs with Shannon tweed

Glasgow is a gorgeous accent, I used to always try and date guys from there (just to hear them talk). My Dads from Broxburn, it's a super rough, violent area, even for Scotland. Or at least it was back then. Yeah, I'm a US citizen who was registered as being born abroad. I've lived here a while now. I lived there on and off for 16 years too though. I'm mainly from Edinburgh and I lived near St Andrews in Fife for a long time too. Both my parents met there (St Andrews).

I'm ok sharing that info as it's not identifying and what I do for work isn't hidden from anyone in my family, or good friends.But, usually, I wouldn't recommend sex workers share that much detail.

Do you have a preference of where you prefer to live. I've only been back to visit
Yes, definitely here. Because the place I lived when I first moved to the US was way sunnier than anywhere in Scotland. I've moved since then, to a less sunny place, but it's still sunnier and warmer than the old haggis bags Motherland hehe. I have not been back since 2000. I miss the way British people are socially, but I don't miss the place itself very much.

I tried living on the east coast of the US too, but I didn't like that much either. I just really, really like the West Coast of the US, despite how expensive it is to live here.

I've don't know what cinemax is but I've got a feeling they showed alot of zalman King movies or basic instinct knockoffs with Shannon tweed
It was known colloquially as Skinemax. Emmanuelle and Red Shoe Diary type stuff.

Reactions: Maxi
Yes, definitely here. Because the place I lived when I first moved to the US was way sunnier than anywhere in Scotland. I've moved since then, to a less sunny place, but it's still sunnier and warmer than the old haggis bags Motherland hehe. I have not been back since 2000. I miss the way British people are socially, but I don't miss the place itself very much.

I tried living on the east coast of the US too, but I didn't like that much either. I just really, really like the West Coast of the US, despite how expensive it is to live here.
Bi-coastal : NorthEast/SouthWest US is the only way to live 🤣

Also the most expensive 😡

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Bi-coastal : NorthEast/SouthWest US is the only way to live 🤣

Also the most expensive 😡
To be fair although I've visited a lot of east coast states, I've only ever lived in CT. Not enough trees, over liberal car horn usage. But nice to see more other Italian Americans. I heard Vermont's nice though. Rhode islands whimsical. NY is cool. Florida is full of strange horny men, who seem to get too much sun 😆

Reactions: RainForest
Try Maine's coast - you'll get Scottish flashbacks for sure.
Ah never been to Maine, thanks. Met quite a few really cool people from there though.

Reactions: RainForest
To be fair although I've visited a lot of east coast states, I've only ever lived in CT. Not enough trees, over liberal car horn usage. But nice to see more other Italian Americans. I heard Vermont's nice though. Rhode islands whimsical. NY is cool. Florida is full of strange horny men, who seem to get too much sun 😆

If you pick your location well, there are many parts of the Northeast that are a good compromise between pleasantly rural (with nice scenery, etc) and close enough to bigger cities that you can go there pretty easily when you want to.

Thinking VT, parts of upstate NY or PA, etc. I do agree with you about CT though.

If you pick your location well, there are many parts of the Northeast that are a good compromise between pleasantly rural (with nice scenery, etc) and close enough to bigger cities that you can go there pretty easily when you want to.

Thinking VT, parts of upstate NY or PA, etc. I do agree with you about CT though.
If you're not a big city person, this is the way to go. It's also the less expensive option because just about everything outside of major metropolitan areas is less expensive. You can have your cake and eat it as well.

It was known colloquially as Skinemax. Emmanuelle and Red Shoe Diary type stuff.
Yep zalman king was the creator of red shoe diaries as well as many erotic movies like wild orchid, he'll always be the lead actor in wtf horror classic blue sunshine to me! (10 years after taking an illegal drug called blue sunshine people's hair falls off and they become homicidal maniacs!)

Yep zalman king was the creator of red shoe diaries as well as many erotic movies like wild orchid, he'll always be the lead actor in wtf horror classic blue sunshine to me! (10 years after taking an illegal drug called blue sunshine people's hair falls off and they become homicidal maniacs!)
Wild Orchid was the first erotic movie I ever watched. LOL

This one I got send because someone I talk to found it really funny, so wanted to share it in here also xD it's indeed a wtf moment for me also..

Guess he really doesn't like models having help from knights

1723496251615.png

Reactions: Ozzie_
Didn't happen to me, but to a model I chat regularly with. I saw her shaking her head and I asked her what's up? Turns out the guy tipping requested his cam be turned on so she could watch him drink his own sperm. Wtf?
Such a common request I'm surprised if a day passes I don't get this one. People can be gross. :meh:

What a charmer. Just now.. no tips of course. First thing he said:

JulioSigma
My God, how good you make me feel just by imagining myself going from your pussy to your ass, my 30 cm thick, hot and hard cock is ready to be explored more and more, throbbing full of lust.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
What a charmer. Just now.. no tips of course. First thing he said:

JulioSigma
My God, how good you make me feel just by imagining myself going from your pussy to your ass, my 30 cm thick, hot and hard cock is ready to be explored more and more, throbbing full of lust.
Lol, possible, but I doubt it

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
I think moderators, knights, whatever are fucking annoying. They don't do shit other than tell people to tip. People know to tip.

And when a member asks the model a question, and she has one of those annoying mods who immediately answer on her behalf (while she's not busy at all, and perfectly capable of answering herself)...I think that's so ridiculous. If I was a member, I know that crap would turn me off from a room so quickly, and make me take my tokens elsewhere.

I don't get the mod concept. Would you give the keys to your business to a stranger?

If you have a high traffic chat and you are frequently busy it helps to have someone who can kick disruptive people out.
Honestly it is more useful for general audience streaming or if you are the type of person who gets hate raids.

Reactions: Highlander884
Not so much WTF but more I need translation. I dont understand the language of emoji, I feel like we progressed from using hyroglyhps and now re are going back to it...or did we regress to written langauge and are slowly getting back to where we were 1000's of years ago 🤔

anyway, context, comes into the room the only thing he writes is:
1723710882590.png

I get the eggplant is ment to be dick (unless thats changed) but wtf is cloud? 😂

Not so much WTF but more I need translation. I dont understand the language of emoji, I feel like we progressed from using hyroglyhps and now re are going back to it...or did we regress to written langauge and are slowly getting back to where we were 1000's of years ago 🤔

anyway, context, comes into the room the only thing he writes is:
View attachment 100996

I get the eggplant is ment to be dick (unless thats changed) but wtf is cloud? 😂
Your enchantment has his head in the clouds. My best guess-timate lol

Your enchantment has his head in the clouds. My best guess-timate lol
If I was faster at thinking this morning I could have just replied with 💳💳💳💳💳💰💰🤑🤑

ETA: or better yet : 🤷‍♂️ 💳💸:happy:🍆💦

😂