AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Wish I'd taken a screenshot but literally my first day camming, guy whose username was something related to being Australian enters chat

"Oi Mate"
"Come sit on this Aussie cock"

And then leaves...
My brain likes to imagine dude isn't even Australian, just goes around different streams saying this and laughing his ass off

Wish I'd taken a screenshot but literally my first day camming, guy whose username was something related to being Australian enters chat

"Oi Mate"
"Come sit on this Aussie cock"

And then leaves...
My brain likes to imagine dude isn't even Australian, just goes around different streams saying this and laughing his ass off
I'm imagining him on cam cosplaying as crocodile Dundee, his chatup line for people entering his room "that's not a cock......"

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I was just in a room that had the most obnoxious self-centred and arrogant user I've yet encountered.
I had a look at their profile, and spotted this self-description of his dick photos (fortunately hidden to non-friends).
View attachment 101014
He keeps telling himself that anyway lol

LOL there was a lvl 99 on SC after 3 months so I was Ooo I’ll check out the profile… 🤦🏻‍♂️

“I am definitely a real genuine friendley honest caring person with an amazing personality and positive attitude to life but im I hate all twisted evil selfish lying jealous people and models and I'm sick and tired of being wrongfully accused by some of the models so if you are one of them then stay away from me I hope and pray them selfish models lose their jobs there house and live on the street for the rest of their lives and a forced to suffer the worst he'll possible how dare you wrongly accuse me if you do this is what I want to happen you because you deserve to suffer so if you don't like my comments I don't want anything to do with you because I'm sick and tired of being messed about by you but if you really are a genuine honest decent friendly person then come and chat yo me because I have proven that I really am a genuine honest decent caring friendly nice guy but don't stand for being messed about by anyone”

Okayyyyy….. 😂

Jesus..
I couldn't get through that so I asked chatgpt to help me punctuate it haha

Here for anyone else too:

I am definitely a real, genuine, friendly, honest, caring person with an amazing personality and a positive attitude towards life. However, I hate all twisted, evil, selfish, lying, and jealous people, especially models. I'm sick and tired of being wrongfully accused by some of them. If you are one of those people, then stay away from me. I hope and pray that these selfish models lose their jobs, their homes, and are forced to live on the streets for the rest of their lives, suffering the worst hell possible. How dare you wrongly accuse me! If you do, this is what I want to happen to you because you deserve to suffer. If you don't like my comments, I don't want anything to do with you because I'm sick and tired of being messed around by you. But if you really are a genuine, honest, decent, friendly person, then come and chat with me. I have proven that I am a genuine, honest, decent, caring, friendly, nice guy who doesn't stand for being messed around by anyone

Reactions: Maxi
Well that escalated! Please also take a minute to appreciate my second to none photo editing skill set demonstrated in this screenshot.

Bad translation or maybe just clickbait to get you to open and read? Or maybe, just maybe, just a fucked up guy and mind
Either way, wtf indeed

Reactions: RainForest
Jesus Fred. Talk about being careless with your personal information.

I can never get my head round these people who clearly use their real name as their account name in these pages. Ripe for exploitation by unscrupulous studios.
In Fred's case it's hard to really care about that. With him being such the nice guy that he is lol

Not so much WTF but more I need translation. I dont understand the language of emoji, I feel like we progressed from using hyroglyhps and now re are going back to it...or did we regress to written langauge and are slowly getting back to where we were 1000's of years ago 🤔

anyway, context, comes into the room the only thing he writes is:
View attachment 100996

I get the eggplant is ment to be dick (unless thats changed) but wtf is cloud? 😂

I don’t get it either. Are the clouds his way of saying thick (You got a thick dick) or white (Your dick is White)? 😂 Lol. I don’t know.

Reactions: MarieElise
LOL there was a lvl 99 on SC after 3 months so I was Ooo I’ll check out the profile… 🤦🏻‍♂️

“I am definitely a real genuine friendley honest caring person with an amazing personality and positive attitude to life but im I hate all twisted evil selfish lying jealous people and models and I'm sick and tired of being wrongfully accused by some of the models so if you are one of them then stay away from me I hope and pray them selfish models lose their jobs there house and live on the street for the rest of their lives and a forced to suffer the worst he'll possible how dare you wrongly accuse me if you do this is what I want to happen you because you deserve to suffer so if you don't like my comments I don't want anything to do with you because I'm sick and tired of being messed about by you but if you really are a genuine honest decent friendly person then come and chat yo me because I have proven that I really am a genuine honest decent caring friendly nice guy but don't stand for being messed about by anyone”

Okayyyyy….. 😂

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

I'm imagining him on cam cosplaying as crocodile Dundee, his chatup line for people entering his room "that's not a cock......"

Honestly "That's not a cock this is a real cock" would be a great line if you are doing SPH.

Some guy tried telling me all clothes and shoes are "forbidden" during a private last night. You know what's actually forbidden in my shows ; bitches who tell me shit's forbidden 😆 I kicked him out. Lol I love when dipshits try to Dom me. Good luck with that 😆

Some guy tried telling me all clothes and shoes are "forbidden" during a private last night. You know what's actually forbidden in my shows ; bitches who tell me shit's forbidden 😆 I kicked him out. Lol I love when dipshits try to Dom me. Good luck with that 😆
Brings to mind the guy who called me back 4 times on a phonesex line last year trying to dom Me until I literally 'greyrocked' him on the phone. I was so annoyed my voice turned cold and robotic and just repeated over and over: I am not submissive.

ETA: going to tell a few of my clients their clothes are forbidden. Why not take his ideas and turn em around?

ETA: going to tell a few of my clients their clothes are forbidden. Why not take his ideas and turn em around?
Yeah totally, just as long as you know them a little first and figure out if that's actually their thing... I actually have a half dressed kink, so when these one size fits all, cookie cutter knob ends, do that, it guarantees I'm going to get turned off. Communication; it takes words.

Same with the knees thing. It's so overdone. Sit in a chair, nobody needs their knees permanently fucked over a BDSM wank sesh. Lay flat on the floor, who gives a fuck. People really go over board with the super blatant, pointless, performative shit.