AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Can someone explain to me:

Why do a lot of users who leave a review for the model's private shows and say the show was AMAZING and THE BEST, they leave the model with a 1* or 2* rating?
I can't remember what the default is set to on SC, is it 1/5 or is it default 3/5 or is it not set to anything? I just did a show recently and didn't pay attention, I just clicked the last star to make it a 5* and made my comment.

I can understand if it's automatically set to 1/5, the user may leave the comment and forget to click the star to give ti a 5.
I can even understand when a user might give a 4/5 and say the model was amazing - in this scenario, I can imagine the model was incredible, but maybe the connection/quality was not too great so it ruined it, so they gave a 4/5 instead of 5/5.

But a 2/5 or 1/5 mostly seems odd to me when they say the model was fantastic.

Can someone explain to me:

Why do a lot of users who leave a review for the model's private shows and say the show was AMAZING and THE BEST, they leave the model with a 1* or 2* rating?
I can't remember what the default is set to on SC, is it 1/5 or is it default 3/5 or is it not set to anything? I just did a show recently and didn't pay attention, I just clicked the last star to make it a 5* and made my comment.

I can understand if it's automatically set to 1/5, the user may leave the comment and forget to click the star to give ti a 5.
I can even understand when a user might give a 4/5 and say the model was amazing - in this scenario, I can imagine the model was incredible, but maybe the connection/quality was not too great so it ruined it, so they gave a 4/5 instead of 5/5.

But a 2/5 or 1/5 mostly seems odd to me when they say the model was fantastic.

You'd be shocked how many people misunderstand rating systems. I didn't people could mess up till I started playing management games and so many of the forum post were people getting confused if 1 was highest or 10 was highest.

Also camsites being global not all members read roman numbers. 'She's #1 best' then picks #1.

This is why these meters should usually be made with more visual distinction of which is the highest. Like the 5 star being larger than 1 star. or a lowest/highest meter at the top.

There are also people that out of principle will never give a perfect score for anything. 4/5 is the best they'll do.

I personally think if sites are going to weight the 1 and 5 so heavily on the model just use a Thumbs up/down system and remove all the middle. Much easier concept.

47 thousand Colombian pesos is 11 dollars 25 cents US 🤣.
Doubt they even had that much to offer :)
This probably summed him up:
Harry Potter Comedy GIF by Magic Radio

...except buy tokens and tip the models.

11:36 PM
ThrobbingKok
If our eyes met across a crowded room. I’d us my old college trick. I’d lick the tip of my nose.

ThrobbingKok
So you’d know about my long playful tongue

11:37 PM
ThrobbingKok
Because I’d do anything ... to please you ...

ThrobbingKok
If our eyes met across a crowded room. I’d us my old college trick. I’d lick the tip of my nose.

ThrobbingKok

ThrobbingKok
Come and live with me. I'll look after you and you'll never need to work. I'll pay for everything and treat you like a queen (Stripchat guy - grey level 9). Every single fucking day in life I see one of these.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Come and live with me. I'll look after you and you'll never need to work. I'll pay for everything and treat you like a queen (Stripchat guy - grey level 9). Every single fucking day in life I see one of these.

Me too and usually it's a Turkish or Indian guy.
Just last night there was a guy who is grey 9, offered to buy a plane ticket to go to Madrid with the model, yet he can't even afford $10 for tokens

• Funny!
Best one yet? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Not quite sure how a grey user loses his tokens, but... ok haha

10:28 PM
Sinner46dark
Hey bb

10:28 PM
Sinner46dark
I lost my tokens and recently I had my break-up

ThrobbingKok

ThrobbingKok

ThrobbingKok
Sounds like a broke ass career college student.

At the 8th hour of streaming, my sense of humor is not as perky as it could be but i did still shake my head at this.

Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 21.41.36.png

I wonder how much more more weight I should gain to get at least one token to go with these lovely backhanded compliments.

At the 8th hour of streaming, my sense of humor is not as perky as it could be but i did still shake my head at this.

View attachment 101237

I wonder how much more more weight I should gain to get at least one token to go with these lovely backhanded compliments.
Any time someone comments on my weight, good or bad, I instantly spiral and go back into starving myself. :h:

It's supposed to be a compliment, but it's not really.

1726370526341.png

If she's too good/beautiful for "here", then "here" is somehow beneath or below her . . . and yet "here" is obviously where she is. So she must be failing at some aspect of her life.

SMFH :facepalm: No tokens, no capacity for either creative compliments or logical analysis of thoughts and ideas (before spouting them out of his mouth).

(and don't get me started on repeated misuse of "your" 😡 )

Any time someone comments on my weight, good or bad, I instantly spiral and go back into starving myself. :h:
People really have no idea just how sensitive the subject can be.

Readers - do not ever comment on anybody's weight! No such a thing as a good comment when it comes to someone's weight.

Is it corny to send over hugs and an empowering statement? Here it is anyway;

@Vixxen81 You are beautiful, strong and smart - Keep kicking ass and being you!

People really have no idea just how sensitive the subject can be.

Readers - do not ever comment on anybody's weight! No such a thing as a good comment when it comes to someone's weight.

Is it corny to send over hugs and an empowering statement? Here it is anyway;

@Vixxen81 You are beautiful, strong and smart - Keep kicking ass and being you!
You have no idea how much I needed to read that. Thank you for showing kindness. 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: CallMeMaria
I´m gathering all the good compliments as of late. No pregnancy related conversations were had before this and I am already a few years post partum too. What bag he pulled this one out of, I do not know. He said nothing before and certainly will never say anything after.

ohh-- edit, after I banned his smooth dirty talking ass, he came back with a different username, with tokens - to observe that "I am evidently very touchy recently" but made no tip. Maybe I am a bit touchy, but still. Fuck off!

Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 16.58.54.png

This space is so cool, I want to share my opinion

When the user doesn't have tokens and wants me to do a lot of things for him, I set his limit and he starts insulting me, telling me that this job is for low-value women, that I don't respect myself for working here, just because I didn't do things. free for him. has it happened to you? I would like to know your opinions

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
I just had a guy with part of his user name "tuna" and "lover" in a unique combination. Tips for pussy flash. I do it. Which is not a gyno view at all but a nice mons view kind of from above...

"Looks nice and tight."

Guys...stop saying this shit. It is so disrespectful to everyone involved.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_