AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Emo Scam Score Sadness!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UKgg

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 12, 2011
It's horrible being not popular...

I guess in America I was always near the top 20 and I didn't really think about it. Now, in the middle of the American night time I'm not so popular and I cry because there are some girls with MASSIVE cam scores. I can't help assuming that because they're higher rated than me, they're better/more interesting/funnier/prettier people with better bodies, lives and I shouldn't even bother competing because I'll never be as important and liked as them.

I've never sounded more like a 14 year old emo.

Okay, that's my bit. Just wanted to share.

I know I'm insecure and lots of models might not necessarily be the most popular but they enjoy it and are happy... but I find it hard to be happy when it's all ONE BIG GODDAMN COMPETITION AND I'M LOSING! >.<

I can't help my feelings!

Reactions: Deathdoll
What is this...I don't even...

Reactions: AngelAndrea
UKGG...

1st. I must admit I read your whole post as if you were having some major rant in your room with your AMAZING accent!

2nd. I watched you when you were in the US and now when since you have gone back home...I think you are amazingly funny and I could listen/watch you all day. If you dont have model status get it, there is lots of info/bitching about cam score there...plus some theories as to how it is calculated and tons of other helpful info. Use the search function and search cam score as there is 1 thread that I know of that is not in the model section.

3rd. Welcome to the forum....hope to see you around here more often :-D

You have a huge following, Tam. The guys love you and think you are hilarious. I think it may be a matter of just letting your fans know you're online or creating a new fan base for your new time zone! I know you don't like twitter much, but when I wasn't on MFC much my "regs" said that twitter was a saving grace for keeping in contact and for ensuring that people still came to see me when I did actually get on.

Feeling sad because she is not popular on MFC? Because of her cam score?

Not the same model I see crushing troll skulls with her crazy rants and that makes me laugh my balls off with her youtube videos.

MrRodry said:
Feeling sad because she is not popular on MFC? Because of her cam score?

Not the same model I see crushing troll skulls with her crazy rants and that makes me laugh my balls off with her youtube videos.

Ummm, just because she entertains you does not make her a performing monkey that is "on" all the time. How about you say something productive or nothing at all, mmm' kay?

LOL, does everyone have to be entertaining 100% of the time & have no feeelings/never need to vent? Uhhhh...no, then you'd be a robot.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
We all have our off days, some days are good and some days are bad. It`s human nature, we are all different.
From the few times I have been in your room, I have found you funny and entertaining, you take no shit from the troll time wasters and have an inner strength that defies belief some times. Chin up luv, shrug off the bad days and enjoy the good ones. :)

Reactions: GypsyRuna
You guys are legends.

I guess lots of models get it but I'm just so jealous of how secure some are. See, when I look at the models with the highest cam scores I think, "Ou, biach, you're blatently a complete tard." (Even if they're not, just to make myself feel better.)

When I look at other models with similar cam scores, higher, lower, everything in between, I just see an attractive woman doing her job and having fun, regardless of what her score is and I wish I could do the same!

Actually, wait.... maybe I think, "HA, WINNING. Mine is higher..."

UGH, MFC have got me by the balls. I don't believe in cam score but I run my shit by it. That SUCKS!

Oh, the joys of unabashed hypocrisy!

UKgg said:
UGH, MFC have got me by the balls. I don't believe in cam score but I run my shit by it. That SUCKS!

Agree. I'm very competitive with myself and I'm a bit stressed because I want a 2000 camscore for my first month.

Anyway, you are amaaaaaazing. I saw you once playing the piano and it was... :love10:

WhiplashGirl said:
UKgg said:

Agree. I'm very competitive with myself and I'm a bit stressed because I want a 2000 camscore for my first month.

Anyway, you are amaaaaaazing. I saw you once playing the piano and it was... :love10:

I agree, your amazing on the piano. :-D

Tam!! MFC mail me and I'll move you to model status. ;)

Pervs_INC said:
WhiplashGirl said:
UKgg said:
I agree, your amazing on the piano. :-D

Not to hijack the thread, but attractive women playing piano just reminds me of the video of Lady Gaga playing piano before she was Lady Gaga. Also, I love the evening gown plus bare feet on the piano pedals. :-D

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
i hear you. my first month on my account i was almost 3000 :( now i'm sort of swimming between 1400 and 1500. it's frustrating because i'm doing the exact same thing i was when i started i just have less tippers and less viewers overall. some days i just say screwit, and do my thing and pass my goal and other days i just don't want to get on at all. i've been trying not to focus on my camscore at all and just focus on my goals and that seems to help some. :) buck up lady, keep treading the water and and you'll stay afloat. :mrgreen:

UKgg said:

I guess in America I was always near the top 20 and I didn't really think about it. Now, in the middle of the American night time I'm not so popular and I cry because there are some girls with MASSIVE cam scores. I can't help assuming that because they're higher rated than me, they're better/more interesting/funnier/prettier people with better bodies, lives and I shouldn't even bother competing because I'll never be as important and liked as them.

I know I'm insecure and lots of models might not necessarily be the most popular but they enjoy it and are happy... but I find it hard to be happy when it's all ONE BIG GODDAMN COMPETITION AND I'M LOSING! >.<

maybe its because u are ugly and fat?

tomtucker said:
UKgg said:

What a childish and horrible thing to say. You need banning from this forum for that.

SirLes said:
Really, you're gunna troll on UKGG. Love to be there when you enter her room to troll her, I doubt she would ban you, just make you out for the 9yo fucktard that you obviously are.

Haha and she's hot so it's just silly. I may be bias but I love the way all the girls here look and see no reason to bring appearance into the self-esteem game of a man. He might as well said she has a small penis for what that comment means to him.

Are you still making enough? That's all you need to worry about. Your camscore won't pay the bills. Although it'll get you higher up on the page, if you're stressed about it then it shows and that makes it worthless anyway.

AngelAndrea said:
SirLes said:
Really, you're gunna troll on UKGG. Love to be there when you enter her room to troll her, I doubt she would ban you, just make you out for the 9yo fucktard that you obviously are.

Haha and she's hot so it's just silly. I may be bias but I love the way all the girls here look and see no reason to bring appearance into the self-esteem game of a man. He might as well said she has a small penis for what that comment means to him.
:think: I am guessing that Tam has a bigger penis than he does, but that would be just a wild speculation on my part

Reactions: Nordling
I think for many people, insecurity is bound to talent. Many of our greatest actors, comics, politicians, etc. had STAGE FRIGHT and other insecurities. Some turn to the bottle, others live with it and I suspect the tension of their insecurity is what makes them come ALIVE on stage. Dick VanDyke quit being funny when he gave up alcohol. (he was hard core). Not that I'm suggesting booze as a remedy; for most people, it just makes it worse, but do keep in mind that it's natural to not always be 100% self-confident, and Game Girl proves that her talent is not diminished by any insecurity she may have.

:)

Just FYI, the troll present in this thread is so minor he's not worth our time. And also, UKGG is more than capable of dealing with trolls, especially ones like this who clearly aren't in the high echelon of the trolling society.

Everyone relax.

Frankie said:
What is this...I don't even...

It's ok Frankie... that's a common reaction when one is first exposed to the awesomeness that is Tammy.
:lol:

Tam=Win.
:thumbleft:

Well... a lot's been going on since I was last here...

Thanks, guys, for being so epicly kind. (Apart from you, tomfucker, I'll deal with you and your inbred family later..) I think you're right now, this scam score thing is a load of poopty peupty. I mean... it meant that I spent all my time whining about scam scores instead of having fun at work.

I make easily a fantastic wage, and I'm not greedy. I can't begin to imagine what I would do with all the money those top girls have. I'd buy myself a nice big pair of fake boobs too, probably.

BUT! Saying all that, being a little more aware of my score has made me more eager to please at work. It's given me the confidence to encourage guys to tip instead of just sitting around drooling on their bitch tits and it's meant that I've started working evenings instead of daytimes which is... A BLESSING! It might be inconvenient and mean that I sleep alone every night, but it's so nice to see the room fill up and it's a walk in the park to make my target. My scam score is creeping up slowly, and I honestly couldn't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.