AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
With some free time I decided to try out a paint tutorial I recently found online and make some futuristic blasters. I think they turned out well, but the one with tape on it needs more work. The idea is to make it look like its held together with tape and really beat up, maybe I'll get it right next time. Just thought I'd share with you guys :)

I can't determine if it's the disappointment or the meds that's making my stomach so upset today. :(

I wish I could do my taxes this week, instead of having to wait for the documents.

AngelicTease said:
I'm wondering if a over bed storage unit needs fixing to the wall and hoping someone will read this who knows about furniture/DIY/is a bob the builder wannabe.
(I want something like this: http://direct.asda.com/Hampton-Cream-am ... lt,pd.html but don't know if it will have to be stuck to the wall permantly, so when I move house, I'll have to leave it there? I think I'll be better off asking for help on this at MSE forums rather than one for camgirls haha)
All depends on what you plan on putting in them, they are not that difficult to do, it is NOT a one person job tho.the side pieces are usually stable as they are built, but remember to put the heavier things at the bottom of the side units. as far as connecting it to the wall, only if you plan on attaching a sex swing to it but they make stands that will slide under the bed that are better for that use ;) hope that helps

GreatDane said:
AngelicTease said:
I'm wondering if a over bed storage unit needs fixing to the wall and hoping someone will read this who knows about furniture/DIY/is a bob the builder wannabe.
(I want something like this: http://direct.asda.com/Hampton-Cream-am ... lt,pd.html but don't know if it will have to be stuck to the wall permantly, so when I move house, I'll have to leave it there? I think I'll be better off asking for help on this at MSE forums rather than one for camgirls haha)
All depends on what you plan on putting in them, they are not that difficult to do, it is NOT a one person job tho.the side pieces are usually stable as they are built, but remember to put the heavier things at the bottom of the side units. as far as connecting it to the wall, only if you plan on attaching a sex swing to it but they make stands that will slide under the bed that are better for that use ;) hope that helps

Haha I just edited that post coz I asked on another forum instead, and didn't think anyone would actually know what I was on about here.

So there wont be a risk of the top cupbaords falling on my head and killing me when I sleep? They'll probably only have light things like clothes in them, thanks for the help. :) Haha at sex swing, lol!

AngelicTease said:
GreatDane said:
AngelicTease said:

Haha I just edited that post coz I asked on another forum instead, and didn't think anyone would actually know what I was on about here.

So there wont be a risk of the top cupbaords falling on my head and killing me when I sleep? They'll probably only have light things like clothes in them, thanks for the help. :) Haha at sex swing, lol!
nah, the top cupboard is secured to the side units usually by 4 bolts on each side and unless you put some serious weight on them or in them they will stay up without any problems....my business cards have as my title .... J.O.A.T.M.O.N. (Jack Of All Trades Master Of None) and yeah I work with my hands a lot too.

Laptop crashed before I could get my pics backed up, even deleted my SD card! I have found a program that will get my pics back and has great reviews. It is $50 and I started a ChipIn to get some help, since I am broke as FUCK right now, so anyone wanting to donate, would be a FUCK YEA :) I will love you long time, and send you pics to your email or fansigns on my profile and twitter. Whaddya say? Puh-Leeze!!!!!!!! I just want my daughters basketball stuff back, it got deleted off the memory card that was in the card slot. Sorry to beg, but this is a big deal to me, I am in tears right now. If you have specific "payback" ideas, let me know! I am down for damn near anything to get my daughters ball games back!

Mikeythegeek said:
I think MFC is punishing me for not buying tokens this month by not giving me a steady video stream the last 24 hours no matter what I do.

I'd thought it was just me. huh.

Mikeythegeek said:
waogo said:
Mikeythegeek said:
I think MFC is punishing me for not buying tokens this month by not giving me a steady video stream the last 24 hours no matter what I do.

I'd thought it was just me. huh.

I've sent MFC support a message with my issues and noted that others are telling me they're having similar problems.
Wonder if it has anything to do with Flash 10.2

waogo said:
Wonder if it has anything to do with Flash 10.2

Well, when the issues started for me last night; I had Flash 10.1. Then I updated to 10.2 and no improvement.

I did notice just now in Amber's room that when there was no music playing and she was just typing, the video did come through better. Don't know what it says about the issues though.

On a related note- Amber, do you think a Tech forum should be created here for these sorts of discussions? Just a thought.

AlexLady said:
How long has MFC been acting shitty? I'm reading threads about guests you can't mute (who are watching on another pay site,) and lots of lag/kicking models.

I don't have time to read everything for a while, can anyone fill me in?
It would seem a couple of their servers are acting shitty and providing a choppy video feed to a handful of viewers in a handful of rooms daily. We don't know what's up with the "guests" that you can't mute, but assumptions are that MFC is selling their feed to some site that's allowing non MFC members to chat in and view our free chat. HOWEVER: there haven't been mfcfail crashes in a bit. This makes me happy.

Special thanks. I assume this is who people think I am. Which is funny, because I just made a name (actually a character in Operation Darkness).

AmberCutie said:
AlexLady said:
How long has MFC been acting shitty? I'm reading threads about guests you can't mute (who are watching on another pay site,) and lots of lag/kicking models.

I don't have time to read everything for a while, can anyone fill me in?
It would seem a couple of their servers are acting shitty and providing a choppy video feed to a handful of viewers in a handful of rooms daily. We don't know what's up with the "guests" that you can't mute, but assumptions are that MFC is selling their feed to some site that's allowing non MFC members to chat in and view our free chat. HOWEVER: there haven't been mfcfail crashes in a bit. This makes me happy.

Thank you Amber :h:

On another note; PMS mood swings + alcohol = Grrrzzzzzzsleepy

A little miffed that MFC wants me to send them photo ID just so that I can buy more than 900 tk at a time. I'm platinum almost 6 times over now.