AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've always hated days "off", I think it's cuz I associate taking a day "off" with having to sit around and be still.
Someone tell me it's OK, to take a day "off", to go pussy-balls to the wall on something else, and it still counts 😆
Days off are where you're supposed to do what makes you the most happy and relaxed! So whatever that means, that's what you should do.

Tomorrow's the year anniversary of my neighbor showing up w/ a date. They were on my doorstep, with a shit ton of food claiming; "the flyer said the party was here". So I "went along with it" for 2-3 hours, thinking he was just joking and wanted to hang out. He loves socializing, and he's sarcastic and jokey. So it didn't seem odd to me. Every little while he'd ask in his jolly, loud way; "where's everyone else at?". And I would think it was like a sarcastic joke we were going along with, and be like "oh yeah, they're all out back waiting on ya haha". Then after 3 hours, I see all these people outside and realized that he was being literal, and there was a huge block party going on 😆 😆 . Poor guy 😆 I can only imagine what was going through his mind all that time.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Brit
I've always hated days "off", I think it's cuz I associate taking a day "off" with having to sit around and be still.
Someone tell me it's OK, to take a day "off", to go pussy-balls to the wall on something else, and it still counts 😆
If I’ve got a couple days off I’ll usually have one day that I’m fairly lazy. Get up late, go for breakfast, have a nap, watch some show and eat junk food.

The second day I’ll be more productive. Get laundry and the house clean. Do some meal prep. Get out for a walk, do some kind of hobby.

It’s a balance:smuggrin:

Reactions: MarieElise
If I’ve got a couple days off I’ll usually have one day that I’m fairly lazy. Get up late, go for breakfast, have a nap, watch some show and eat junk food.

The second day I’ll be more productive. Get laundry and the house clean. Do some meal prep. Get out for a walk, do some kind of hobby.

It’s a balance:smuggrin:
Yeah, I think a lot of people do it that way. I just have a very "individual" way of organizing my week, and my time lol

My thought for today, is also a cautionary tale; chewing 3 pieces of hubba bubba at once 👎. Bad idea. I don't recommend trying. Nasty as all Hell. Not sure why I skipped over 2, and went straight from 1 to 3. Yuck! Words fail to describe how truly intensely awful that was, accurately!

My thought for today, is also a cautionary tale; chewing 3 pieces of hubba bubba at once 👎. Bad idea. I don't recommend trying. Nasty as all Hell. Not sure why I skipped over 2, and went straight from 1 to 3. Yuck! Words fail to describe how truly intensely awful that was, accurately!

When I was a kid, I loved Bubble Tape!

Reactions: MarieElise
I'm so sick of the words; "equivocate", "hyperbolic" and "levity". They're so overused in some circles. Uuugh. What's the point of that kind of talk lol?

Next time I hear someone use the word equivocate, I swear, I'm just gonna walk away and leave the conversation. I don't care if that comes across as insane, I really don't.