AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm so sure turkeys did have/have had 4 legs, but so many people have said my turkey drawing is wrong coz of it's 4 legs, I'm starting to wonder if I dreamt it, lol. :(

Jennie Bunny said:
Did my first hand-bra yesteday. It was so fun!

When are you on, hun? I've looked for you and always seem to miss ya :cry:

I feel jealous. Jealousy is part of being human. Then again, so is rationalizing, like what I've done here. Still, I have to smile and nod and act like nothing's wrong, and if I think about the positives that come out for the other person, I guess it all evens out.

luvbigboobs2 said:
Keithy said:
Pretty much everywhere has WoW on sale.
Bought WoW III Battle Chest, regularly $40, on sale for $10 on Black Friday, along with a camera for myself. It's my birthday on Monday. :woohoo
thats to help people buy cataclysm ? you have to already have WOW to use cataclysm right?

Do truly evil villains play team sports?

RufffRider said:
thats to help people buy cataclysm ? you have to already have WOW to use cataclysm right?
That;s my guess. Although last year they had good sales on WoW too. Not this good though. And never directly from Blizzard.

And now for something completely different, everything I tried this month:

AluraCurvyBBW said:
Its been almost 4 mo without sex..I'm ready to rape hubby...fucking evil zippers of doom..tempted to buy his ass all button fly...
this begs the question did he zipper his dick off???

jebbaz said:
AluraCurvyBBW said:
Its been almost 4 mo without sex..I'm ready to rape hubby...fucking evil zippers of doom..tempted to buy his ass all button fly...
this begs the question did he zipper his dick off???
Damn near.. he got caught in his zipper and due to slower than normal healing prompted dr visit. Apparantly he's diabetic..so bad zipper snag right around someother goings on..penis has only been damaged 2 mo. Prior to zipper incident from hell..lots of stuff goin on..

Imagine. Being almost healed..only to catch again.. trust me..I verified it was damaged..want mini cast right bout now

jebbaz said:
Candie got #1, I'm so happy I could cry :) Now, to pass the fuck out. (hopefully)

Yep, it's awesome. I checked right before bed that she was still in the lead, then as soon as I got up that she made it. It would seem though that this month didn't take 1m tokens to win it, but that's just a blind observation. If anyone has insight on that, I'm interested.

I'm also stoked for ChristineAsh. She's a real sweetheart and hot mama. I hung with her a bit yesterday and enjoyed it immensely. She bumped up to 17th!

AmberCutie said:
jebbaz said:
Candie got #1, I'm so happy I could cry :) Now, to pass the fuck out. (hopefully)

Yep, it's awesome. I checked right before bed that she was still in the lead, then as soon as I got up that she made it. It would seem though that this month didn't take 1m tokens to win it, but that's just a blind observation. If anyone has insight on that, I'm interested.

I'm also stoked for ChristineAsh. She's a real sweetheart and hot mama. I hung with her a bit yesterday and enjoyed it immensely. She bumped up to 17th!

Am I wrong in saying that Candie didn't go for #1, it just happened? It's not like July when she actively pursued the title, right?

Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
jebbaz said:

Am I wrong in saying that Candie didn't go for #1, it just happened? It's not like July when she actively pursued the title, right?

That's a big part of the reason that I think it took less than it did in previous months. I think it just happened mid-way through the month.

If it involves a microwave, a rubber ducky, and an avacado.... then yes Mikey I'm thinking what you're thinking.