AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I love MFC but sometimes the drama that goes along with it makes Streamate look like cam whore Heaven. And then again you don't really get to have fun on SM (minus fapping A LOT). No real interaction. Just...I guess what cam models are "supposed" to be. Gahhhh.

/end whiny bitch fest

It's really fucked up to find your friend's wife on MFC unexpectedly. I think I need a drink, dunno how I'm gonna keep clammed up about this.

I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see it, and try to keep it casual next time I see her,cuz its gonna be awkward for me.

jebbaz said:
It's really fucked up to find your friend's wife on MFC unexpectedly. I think I need a drink, dunno how I'm gonna keep clammed up about this.

Take her to the arcade. Then hand her tokens and ask to open tits bb.

Teagz said:
One day.....

one day is all it took for me to get hooked to WoW. Oh my.

Yes.... YES!! FEEEEL THE WRATH... of World of Warcrack. :twisted:

I played WoW for 3 weeks, then got pissed at myself for wasting 70 bucks on it and never played it again.

Still haven't played WoW yet, despite me saying that I would try it. I can see now that It's a Trap (sorry, no gif). Well, I avoided that trap rather handily.

(Also, my usual computer doesn't have the specs to run it anyway, I don't want to use the out-of-the-way computer for gaming)

Am I the only one addicted to Ke$ha? It was the same thing with Gaga last year, now it seems Ke$ha is my ear's love of the moment.

soyelsancho87 said:
Logged in today and realized I no longer have 3 stars and now back down to 1, Amber is because I jinxed the dolphins?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0bE6ZESFPI

Yes, I adjusted the ranks down all because of YOU! Truth is, back in the day when I set the ranks/post counts, I didn't realize we'd actually have a thriving forum and people posting over 400. I've ramped up some of the requirements so that the top tier is at 1200. My apologies to those who were attached to their star count. Best get ta postin'!
jebbaz said:
Am I the only one addicted to Ke$ha? It was the same thing with Gaga last year, now it seems Ke$ha is my ear's love of the moment.

Her music is an infectious disease. I avoid it at all costs.

AmberCutie said:
soyelsancho87 said:
Logged in today and realized I no longer have 3 stars and now back down to 1, Amber is because I jinxed the dolphins?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0bE6ZESFPI

Yes, I adjusted the ranks down all because of YOU! Truth is, back in the day when I set the ranks/post counts, I didn't realize we'd actually have a thriving forum and people posting over 400. I've ramped up some of the requirements so that the top tier is at 1200. My apologies to those who were attached to their star count. Best get ta postin'!
jebbaz said:

Her music is an infectious disease. I avoid it at all costs.

I hope I get OMGWTFBBQ!? back soon... though I really did like having all your thread are belonging to me

AmberCutie said:
jebbaz said:

Will models ever get post stars *puppy face.*

Hehe it's not such a big deal though. I usually don't like post counts because they make me feel like I post too much >_>

1- Jebbaz, I think it's something in the gay gene that makes you and others with the gene get addicted to crappy "music" like that.

2- If anyone here really obsesses about their post rank, get a life.

3- Amber; Gaga's "music" is an infectious disease, yet you listen to it.

4- I need a drink.

Mikeythegeek said:
4- I need a drink.

Yes you do. It will take the edge off the ass-kicking that you're due for bashing my appreciation of GaGa.
AlexLady said:

Hehe it's not such a big deal though. I usually don't like post counts because they make me feel like I post too much >_>

I tried to work that out, but it's difficult. Group members can only have one "rank" and that's currently either a "special rank" or the default post count ones.

Mikeythegeek said:
1- Jebbaz, I think it's something in the gay gene that makes you and others with the gene get addicted to crappy "music" like that.

2- If anyone here really obsesses about their post rank, get a life.

3- Amber; Gaga's "music" is an infectious disease, yet you listen to it.

4- I need a drink.
you know she's fabulous dammit, appreciate her!

AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
4- I need a drink.

Yes you do. It will take the edge off the ass-kicking that you're due for bashing my appreciation of GaGa.
AlexLady said:

I tried to work that out, but it's difficult. Group members can only have one "rank" and that's currently either a "special rank" or the default post count ones.

Too bad you can't have the "Cam Girl" Group member tag with different color stars indicating post count.

pyrite1965 said:
Too bad you can't have the "Cam Girl" Group member tag with different color stars indicating post count.

I know, it wouldn't update automatically though. Special ranks have to be updated manually.

Ugh my wrist hurts, carpal tunell..my. sweety says its probably from masturbation...my only thought..why couldn't I have gotten tokens for every time I masturbate..then I remember I don't live on cam every minute..pus I been masturbatin long as I can recall..far too back to be allowed on cam fot tokens

Jason314 said:
Still haven't played WoW yet, despite me saying that I would try it. I can see now that It's a Trap (sorry, no gif). Well, I avoided that trap rather handily.

(Also, my usual computer doesn't have the specs to run it anyway, I don't want to use the out-of-the-way computer for gaming)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1220626 BUT IT'S ON SALE!