AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AmberCutie said:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1220626 BUT IT'S ON SALE!

I wish you hadn't posted that, now I'm going to be tempted even more than I have been before. :lol:

Holy crud! Those are great deals! $20 for the game and two expansions?!

*starts pacing around frantically trying to think*

Is that Deathwing's head in Stormwind?

jebbaz said:
I need a healthy outlet for anger.... but I don't have one. Bottle of vodka it is!

Choosey Prems choose Gin...

I'm amazed that so many people on cam can guess what I draw when my drawing skills are non existant haha, I don't even know what I'm doing most the time!

Just finished having a chat with a model I' not visited before. I initially went into her room as it was empty and she was scantlly dressed and very pretty and I was curious as to why such a woman would be so alone. So there I am trying to strke up a convo thinking I'm gunna tip this girl just because she seems so lonely. Well, before I can tip she starts dancing and rubbing herself in all the suggestive ways and I'm trying to get through to her that it;s unnecessary as I only came for a chat. Still no response so I send a 10 token tip including in the tip note, thanks but not required, she keeps dancing. Another tip with is your keyboard working type message in the tip comment. No response yet again then I realise she is chatting to me in the private window but not much ans what there is seems a little bit nasty, as inall you want is to watch me naked type thing. Well me being me and after being a member here reading stuff here I persavered and eventually struck up a convo. After a while we got on really well and have agreed to continue chatting in the future (don't worry I know there's no romance with models, however I do believe there can be a healthy client/model friendship). Anyway the point of this ramble is just a thanks to everyone here for helping me to be able to communicate a little bit better with the models that visit. Rant over.

Frankie said:
Is that Deathwing's head in Stormwind?

I'm betting it was Onyxia, if it was hanging from chains at the main entrance of SW.

For the first time in my life I'll be making Thanksgiving food. I know how, I'm just anti-cooking I suppose. Oh and a gift from a friend of a pre-cooked turkey didn't hurt this decision either.

Bocefish said:
Would have posted this earlier, but I was late... It's NOT a good idea to shave your junk when you're in a hurry. :snooty:

I hope that's just a daily thought and not an anecdote of a recent actual event.

Okay, daily thought from me... why am I feeling discomfort on the right side of my tummy? Did I just sleep on it wrong? Did I eat something weird?

Jason314 said:
Bocefish said:
Would have posted this earlier, but I was late... It's NOT a good idea to shave your junk when you're in a hurry. :snooty:

I hope that's just a daily thought and not an anecdote of a recent actual event.

Okay, daily thought from me... why am I feeling discomfort on the right side of my tummy? Did I just sleep on it wrong? Did I eat something weird?

ZOMFGZ its your gallbladder rip it out! Kill it with fire!

Ok, maybe just sympathy pains for me... or the most likely: gas pains. Roll around and fart! :D

I really wish, that they would just invent the machine that brings me the things I want with my telepathy skills so I wouldn't have to get out of my bed and run across the freezing cold room that I live in in order to do things.

See, I'm nice to the turkeys. I didn't eat one today (or part of one). Then again, I'm not in the US.

I really wish she would stop ripping out my heart and stepping on it, then brushing it off and giving it a hug before putting it back in its spot... damn woman.... men are so much fucking easier...

jebbaz said:
I really wish she would stop ripping out my heart and stepping on it, then brushing it off and giving it a hug before putting it back in its spot... damn woman.... men are so much fucking easier...

Awww... *huggses*

I was gonna throw in a hugs emot... but couldn't find any... in fact, the emots only got more violent as I searched... :think:

So, I spend a good portion of the day trying to come up with a cool name for my character, and when I do, I find out they removed my camelcaps so now the name just looks silly. Time to think up of another name.

Keithy said:
Pretty much everywhere has WoW on sale.
Bought WoW III Battle Chest, regularly $40, on sale for $10 on Black Friday, along with a camera for myself. It's my birthday on Monday. :woohoo