AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mikeythegeek said:
Amber's changing the forums and it's confusing the hell out of me! /panics

Don't fret, it's all over. Changes are probably hardly noticeable.

pyrite1965 said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Eliminating an entire section does not constitute "hardly noticeable"

I noticed it as soon as I got on today...

Wow... I didn't even notice this until I decided to look, as I just entered the forums via my email link telling me that someone posted in the Daily Thoughts thread.

Actually, my thought of the day is a secret.

Man, so I got on /b/ to investigate this whole puddi puddi thing, only to find that someone had posted a nipple-slip of someone I know IRL (an ex-coworker, with whom I haven't spoken in ages). So now I'm wondering if I should tell them that someone is posting pictures of them on the internet, or if I should leave well enough alone, or if I should, you know, fap to it.

Oh, 4chan, you producer of countless moral conundrums you.

I should be glad that it's only a small paper cut on my hand.

Deadmau5 new cd....ear sex. No.... Great ear sex. Not like, oh yeah thats nice... More like OH GOD FUCK ME FUCK FUCK ME good.

chriscorb said:
Man, so I got on /b/ to investigate this whole puddi puddi thing, only to find that someone had posted a nipple-slip of someone I know IRL (an ex-coworker, with whom I haven't spoken in ages). So now I'm wondering if I should tell them that someone is posting pictures of them on the internet, or if I should leave well enough alone, or if I should, you know, fap to it.

Fap, repost asking for more, then inform.

Keithy said:
chriscorb said:

Fap, repost asking for more, then inform.

Agreed.

Also, I feel like a bad person for the wrong things. Yeah. Lame me.

I wonder why I'm not getting notification emails about when Amber logs on to the camsite. I know I'm still on the friends list, so maybe I just need to adjust the settings again...

I was going to say that I really love banana cream pie, but on this forum, that could easily be taken the wrong way, so I'll just say that I like pie.