AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Favorite Alternative MFC Girls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2011
www.twitter.com
Just wondering about this, I love to see girls with piercing, tattoos, rockabilly, pinup, etc. Who are your favorites? I LOVE JoleneJolene, my boyfriend and I both watch her, and love her piercings, so much so I was compelled to send her some MFC mail and let her know about my girlcrush, she was very sweet!

Now, who are your favorites? I want to check some more out! :D

FrankieChemical
D0mino (not so much tattoo's/piercing's, but more of an alternative attitude)
BarbieChuu
KandiKhaos (though she doesn't really cam anymore)
KotaMorgue

AedanRayne - No tattoos or piercings, but she can take a beating in BDSM shows.
Jett_Black_ (formerly Jett_Foxx) - Tattoos on both her forearms, black hair, blue eyes, "don't fuck with me" attitude.

Reactions: AedanRayne
ViruSphere said:
Jett_Black_ (formerly Jett_Foxx) - Tattoos on both her forearms, black hair, blue eyes, "don't fuck with me" attitude.

Psst. Aedan has a tattoo of a cat right on her cute lil' hip.

Reactions: AedanRayne
I like to watch all of the alt girls on MFC.
I saw one I had never heard about before the other day, Evil666Wevil or something! English is not her native language.

Frankie Chemical, Skullie and JoleneJolene are my favorites. :) I love their style and want them to take turns doing my make up and hair. :D Frankie knows about my little crush on her though and she responded very gracefully when I proclaimed it all over the tag board on camwhores.

JoleneJolene said:
ViruSphere said:

Psst. Aedan has a tattoo of a cat right on her cute lil' hip.

She also has a tattoo of a circle on her cute lil' foot!

I am a big fan of JJ, Kota, Mila Milan, Aedan, Frankie, and Lacey... I would LOOOOOVE to have dinner with any or all, (maybe desert later teehee!) :oops:

Kota is absolutely adorable. I like listening to her talk! I perv a lot, but no one in particular, I just know of Kota because Shaun__ has great taste in women :)

ViruSphere said:

Viruuuuu, thank youuuuu! I'm beginning to wonder if you've even seen me naked :lol: because I have 5 tats. :lol:

My favorite alt ladies? Oh boy, here we go!

Sidney Scarlet
Dana Vixen
Frankie Chemical
Candied Lace
Lady Bakes aka OOHthatLady
Jolene Jolene
Violet420
Mila Milan

Aedan - my apologies. I forgot about that little tattoo on your foot but I don't remember any others. Woops. I'll pay more attention next time you're online.

Can't believe that I forgot JoJo, which is weird since she's been mentioned in just about every reply on here. :eek:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Tattoos & piercings are, for me personally, a turn off & are tattoos & piercings really that alternative? It seems pretty mainstream to me...

One of my favourite models happens to have some tattoos and piercings. She logged in again last night after a prolonged absence. Neela is one of the few Eastern European models with tattoos, and she speaks English very well.

TattMinx420

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Sevrin said:
One of my favourite models happens to have some tattoos and piercings. She logged in again last night after a prolonged absence. Neela is one of the few Eastern European models with tattoos, and she speaks English very well.

TattMinx420

Woo-hoo she is purty!

I can't believe I have not done my list! I'm really scared of leaving anyone out... :shifty:

Candiedlace - She's my lace face!
FrankieChemical - Do I even need to explain?
Aedan - She deep throats sponges and giggles like a cartoon character... so freakin' cute!
Missmeowmixxx - She is always happy and is a great dancer!
JickyJuly - She's Jicky!! She never stops being witty, I love her.
Scarlett_Will - Mmmmm bb.
MissMargot - Crazy sexy, adorable giggle and major nice points. I dig her.

JustLooking said:
Tattoos & piercings are, for me personally, a turn off & are tattoos & piercings really that alternative? It seems pretty mainstream to me...
First of all what does this have to do with your Favorite Alternative girl? Why did you have to bring negativity into such a happy thread?
Secondly, the term alternative was given back when it was less common and has become the most well known description. Considering we all still get snarled at by old ladies in the grocery store I would say the term still sticks.

Sorry for the double post but I didn't want this infecting my happy post above,

JoleneJolene said:
JustLooking said:
First of all what does this have to do with your Favorite Alternative girl? Why did you have to bring negativity into such a happy thread?
Secondly, the term alternative was given back when it was less common and has become the most well known description. Considering we all still get snarled at by old ladies in the grocery store I would say the term still sticks.

Sorry for the double post but I didn't want this infecting my happy post above,
I wanted to 'not thank' it but there still isn't a button for that even on facebook. If you don't like a thread, click next. Problem solved. :)

lets see...my favorite alternative MFC women are...

IMAG0731.jpg

DemonikaDevour - (her names DemonikDevour on MFC) She just joined ACF , thats me totally schwasted with her at the club haha , i enjoy hanging out in her room having conversations, and playing Dead Island with her :-D

IMAG0736.jpg

MsNaughtyKity - 5 am breakfast after getting wasted at the club haha... shes not online that often but shes always fun to be with

Morrighan- Always has a beer in her hand every time i go in her room...haha ... (shared a cab ride with her goin back from the club, but she was too drunk to remember :whistle: )

ScarlettLeigh - shes just awesome in my opinion , mild secretary by day, fun exhibitionist at night haha..

First three Ive met in person, im sure i met a couple more alternative girls that night...saw a glimpse of kota morgue but i didnt get to talk to her...and if Ive met anyone else..I was too drunk to remember... :lol:

JerMajesty said:

DemonikaDevour - (her names DemonikDevour on MFC) She just joined ACF , thats me totally schwasted with her at the club haha , i enjoy hanging out in her room having conversations, and playing Dead Island with her :-D

MsNaughtyKity - 5 am breakfast after getting wasted at the club haha... shes not online that often but shes always fun to be with

Morrighan- Always has a beer in her hand every time i go in her room...haha ... (shared a cab ride with her goin back from the club, but she was too drunk to remember :whistle: )

ScarlettLeigh - shes just awesome in my opinion , mild secretary by day, fun exhibitionist at night haha..

First three Ive met in person, im sure i met a couple more alternative girls that night...saw a glimpse of kota morgue but i didnt get to talk to her...and if Ive met anyone else..I was too drunk to remember... :lol:

You are my new hero. I have never gotten to meet a single model.

JerMajesty said:

IMAG0731.jpg

IMAG0736.jpg

HAHAHA, Oh my god yo! I look so retarded :h: it!

Does Jenna V count as an alternative model? She's a god's girl and very pinup-ish. Anyway, I think she is perfect and the few times I've watched her on cam she's made me giggle.

Reactions: Felicity
oh yeah..forgot to mention

MsBella - always has a blunt in her hand, good high times in her room... also ...girl can drop a mean beat..

(on a side note, I got her that VS Yoga outfit she sporting in that video , Ive been told I have good taste :-D )

JoleneJolene said:
JustLooking said:

My apologies for having an opinion and sharing it. I do happen to have a favourite alternative MFC girl. She has no tattoos or piercings also she doesn't get nude or do anything sexual, she's just happy to chat & have fun, I consider this pretty alternative for MFC. :smile:

JustLooking said:
My apologies for having an opinion and sharing it. I do happen to have a favourite alternative MFC girl. She has no tattoos or piercings also she doesn't get nude or do anything sexual, she's just happy to chat & have fun, I consider this pretty alternative for MFC. :smile:

That's pompous bullshit. It's rude to go shitting all over fun threads. It's also cowardly, as well as inappropriate, to hide behind nameless virgins while bathing in the reflected glow of their purity on a message board for camwhores. My apologies for having an opinion and sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.