AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
From the Lounge>>groups can be a cheap private if you have 3 accounts to initiate

Is this theory or do guys actually do this????

Mani42 said:
From the Lounge>>groups can be a cheap private if you have 3 accounts to initiate

Assuming you could run three accounts at once, it still wouldn't really be a private. It would just be a group you're paying for three times over.

Mani42 said:

I always feel kind of bad if I'm the last person remaining in the group and the model keeps going. Getting a poor boys private so to speak.

Reactions: AngelicTease
mynameisbob84 said:
Mani42 said:

Assuming you could run three accounts at once, it still wouldn't really be a private. It would just be a group you're paying for three times over.

Uh, no. That's not what he's doing. He's transferring ONE token to his other two accounts. Then once all three initiate it the other two accounts are dropped immediately and the group show continues with the one person only.

And yes there are models who will do this and are quite fine with it. Don't think of the relative amount of money. Think instead of the bottom line. If you're a model who's got a 1K camscore or even less and you're sitting there for hours not making much money every night, would you rather say 'I'm not doing anything for 10 tokens a minute!' or would you rather have some money to pay the bills?

Yeah it's 10 per minute, but if you get some regulars who will jump at the chance of basically having a show at that price for a couple hours... all of a sudden at the end of the night you've made $60 instead of nothing. Even doing something like that a few times a week can at least pay the rent for a lot of people. And don't forget it is still group so other people can jump in and out which means a few more tokens.

I'm not saying it's for everyone, and i'm not arguing for it. Just saying there are models out there (even here amongst you on this forum) who are quite happy with it. They get to pay the bills.

Oh, and just so you know. Yes, you can run three at a time. I have 8 accounts. If you have multiple web browsers installed you can be signed onto multiple accounts at the same time. Chrome, Comodo, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Seamonkey...I have em all. Do a google search. There's a lot of browsers out there.

JerryBoBerry said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Mani42 said:

Uh, no. That's not what he's doing. He's transferring ONE token to his other two accounts. Then once all three initiate it the other two accounts are dropped immediately and the group show continues with the one person only.

And yes there are models who will do this and are quite fine with it. Don't think of the relative amount of money. Think instead of the bottom line. If you're a model who's got a 1K camscore or even less and you're sitting there for hours not making much money every night, would you rather say 'I'm not doing anything for 10 tokens a minute!' or would you rather have some money to pay the bills?

Yeah it's 10 per minute, but if you get some regulars who will jump at the chance of basically having a show at that price for a couple hours... all of a sudden at the end of the night you've made $60 instead of nothing. Even doing something like that a few times a week can at least pay the rent for a lot of people. And don't forget it is still group so other people can jump in and out which means a few more tokens.

I'm not saying it's for everyone, and i'm not arguing for it. Just saying there are models out there (even here amongst you on this forum) who are quite happy with it. They get to pay the bills.

Oh, and just so you know. Yes, you can run three at a time. I have 8 accounts. If you have multiple web browsers installed you can be signed onto multiple accounts at the same time. Chrome, Comodo, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Seamonkey...I have em all. Do a google search. There's a lot of browsers out there.

I think you might underestimate that cheapness of some members. :lol: While I know it is common for some members to start groups as you have said, I do know there are members who have taken advantage of group show rates for cheap "private" as well. Many models do the same kind of show in group as they do in private so they are not missing out on anything, except of course people can join the group.

You can sign on with three accounts with as few as two browsers. Chrome, a Chrome incognito window and whatever other browser you have.

Just Me said:
JerryBoBerry said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Mani42 said:

I think you might underestimate that cheapness of some members. :lol: While I know it is common for some members to start groups as you have said, I do know there are members who have taken advantage of group show rates for cheap "private" as well. Many models do the same kind of show in group as they do in private so they are not missing out on anything, except of course people can join the group.

You can sign on with three accounts with as few as two browsers. Chrome, a Chrome incognito window and whatever other browser you have.

ERumm...I always thought models were people, ladies doing something worthy of my attention and respect (and lewd fantasies or course) but not some Mark to run a scam on so, I'll stand by my What The FUCK????

:angry-screaming:

In my room, the difference between group and private is that in private, you get to run the show, in group, I run it and you can tip if you have a specific request. The other difference is that I'm much more comfortable in private...

And yes, I have actually asked my room "does anybody have 1 token so we can start this group off? I don't mind whether or not you stay, but I'd like to do this show." And proceeded to do a show for 1 person. But, that person kept trying to turn it into a private.

This one made me laugh, I was lurking as a guest in Alice_93's room thinking "this girl is so cute!" when this guy typed this in the room, I read the first bit and was like "yay exactly what I was thinking!" then read the last word and was like "......or maybe....not."

rasputin73: Dear god, you are just adorable sweetie! Such a pretty little cumslut!

Made me giggle hearing her say really politely and sweetly "aw thank you!!.....err.....(as she read the last bit)I guess?" or something like that.

Comments like that make me do a baffled, slightly cross eyed expression while I'm trying to work out how men come up with these things...

Isabella_deL said:
This one made me laugh, I was lurking as a guest in Alice_93's room thinking "this girl is so cute!" when this guy typed this in the room, I read the first bit and was like "yay exactly what I was thinking!" then read the last word and was like "......or maybe....not."

rasputin73: Dear god, you are just adorable sweetie! Such a pretty little cumslut!

Made me giggle hearing her say really politely and sweetly "aw thank you!!.....err.....(as she read the last bit)I guess?" or something like that.

Comments like that make me do a baffled, slightly cross eyed expression while I'm trying to work out how men come up with these things...

It's easy...first the man starts by talking with his head and heart...then the penis feels left out, thus deciding to blurt out whatever comes to mind

Isabella_deL said:

I hope he absent-mindedly says that to somebody in real life someday. Like, his sister. On Christmas.

I already have issues answering what my ethnicity is, since I'm soooo multi-racial, but wow...not sure how to respond to this.

Attachments

• do you know what race means.jpg
    do you know what race means.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 239
I told him gold is Streamate, not MFC. :p

Attachments

• Wrong site.jpg
    Wrong site.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 207
Yeah I had to keep taking screenshots, because right as I had it cropped, and saved he'd say another amazingly dumb thing.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Hey, I've got $1,000 in my pocket, and I'll totally pay it to you if you give me a titfucking show. I'm serious, and I'm an honest guy. What's your e-mail? I'll e-mail you a picture of the $1,000 I have in my pocket if you don't believe me. Don't pass this deal up! It's $1,000. In my pocket.

Hi!prety women ...i will your ass seehen

and your lips

uh, what? (My response was something to the effect of not understanding but thinking maybe he just asked to see my ass, and then to say that I really have no clue what he's talking about when he added the "and your lips")

Reactions: Nordling
Godiva420 said:

I'm pretty sure he's actually asking you to meet him in real life for this rather than for it to be a show, seeing as facials aren't possible on Mfc and he hasn't said anything about a show, so the bit at the end he says which is clearly trying to help convince you made me laugh:
Him: I have a pretty large penis too!
OOOH YAY! let's all jump on that deal right now! Because giving head to a large penis is so much easier and better than giving head to a small or a regular sized penis... I'm sure prostitutes just love the large cocked dudes making them work extra hard!

And yeah, let him pay you in gold. A chunk of gold. God, I hope you told him that gold is really cheap at the moment as no one wants it. Besides being pretty it has no real use. Ask him to pay you with oil instead. A gallon or two of oil. Everyone wants oil...

Isabella_deL said:
A chunk of gold. God, I hope you told him that gold is really cheap at the moment as no one wants it. Besides being pretty it has no real use.
How cool would it be tho if you were at a strip club tipping in gold bars. Would be so baller but also maybe dangerous for the dancers.

Isabella_deL said:
And yeah, let him pay you in gold. A chunk of gold. God, I hope you told him that gold is really cheap at the moment as no one wants it. Besides being pretty it has no real use. Ask him to pay you with oil instead. A gallon or two of oil. Everyone wants oil...
Yay! Rare metals and minerals and even commodities would liven up proceedings on MFC no end. A big rock of a diamond for a skype show. A nice bit of uranium for a custom vid. A big yellow wall of five tons of bananas tipped singly during a countdown.

PunkInDrublic said:
How cool would it be tho if you were at a strip club tipping in gold bars. Would be so baller but also maybe dangerous for the dancers.
I'm trying to picture a stripper attempting to put a gold bar in her G-string :p

Isabella_deL said:
Godiva420 said:

I'm pretty sure he's actually asking you to meet him in real life for this rather than for it to be a show, seeing as facials aren't possible on Mfc and he hasn't said anything about a show, so the bit at the end he says which is clearly trying to help convince you made me laugh:
OOOH YAY! let's all jump on that deal right now! Because giving head to a large penis is so much easier and better than giving head to a small or a regular sized penis... I'm sure prostitutes just love the large cocked dudes making them work extra hard!

Good catch on the "be a prostitute for gold" thing. It didn't sink in for me.

I'm bored and wide awake with insomnia for the fifth time this week, so allow me to pontificate upon gold:

Gold isn't "really cheap" though. It's at over $1,300 per ounce on all markets right now. And while as a commodity trader, it has deflated pretty substantially since it peaked over $1,900 maybe a year back, it's been stable at around $1,300 for a while now. It's definitely more valuable than oil, which is around $110 per barrel. With one ounce of gold, you could buy over 5,500 gallons of oil.

Of course, most places that deal in gold aren't going to be willing to pay market value for physical chunks of it, since the value is set by its trade as a commodity marker, not a nugget, or whatever. But still, an ounce on the street should still get a person a grand in a fair exchange. Most gold dealers who buy are buying at between 60% and 85% of market value. The bottom line is, you might not want to invest in gold bonds, but physical gold bars will always have an intrinsic retail value, and that value over an average course of time will generally go up. In ten years, it has tripled in value, and I don't know if it will ever drop below the $1,000 threshold again.

Oh, and it's not useless, by the way. I don't know if there is such a thing as a useless metal, but maybe there is -- I'm not a chemist. It is in limited supply, and it does have a value based in part both on its rarity and its beauty, which means that treating it as a more common mineral and using it more widely is generally unfeasible. However, due to properties like its incredible malleability and high conductivity, it is used in high tech industries, electronics manufacturing, and medicine, just to name a few applications.

So, there you go.

Attachments

• tmyk.JPG
    tmyk.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 118
Kethnen: kiss your neck and bite lightly and cum all over you asscheeks and fuck your tits and give you cumshot on them and your mouth and face mmmh
Kethnen: You are making me so jackhammer fucking hard baby
Allika: tip tip ))
Kethnen: Wish you were here to lube my big cock up in your mouth, so it would glide
Kethnen: nice and easy inside your sexy shaved little muffin while I spank your hot asscheeks

The dirty talkers never tip tip. :lol:

Isabella_deL said:
Godiva420 said:

You beat me to the punch! I was going to comment on the "large penis" ploy, too. He was sensing a lot of hesitation here, so he just thought he'd whip that out to close the deal.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu