AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just read 5 pages back trying to see what fishbergpro posted, then realised it, and all references to it appear to have been deleted :eek:bscene-hanged:

Jupiter551 said:
I just read 5 pages back trying to see what fishbergpro posted, then realised it, and all references to it appear to have been deleted :eek:bscene-hanged:

Good riddance. He was nothing but a model scammer anyway.

ohgod....has tipped you 875 tokens

Berg Firs Hop: so when was the last time someone bought a video? or tipped you over 100 tokens?

ohgod....has tipped you 1000 tokens
StarzBomb has tipped you 1800 tokens.

I anagramed the name.... :-D

I dunno what happened, last night they broke out the tokens :p I didn't get a screencap, sorry ;) He was in and out in a matter of seconds every time he came back in, not shocked he never saw a tip.

Several different guys have asked me this one:

"If I spend X amount of tokens in private can I also get the video you're selling for that amount?"
Me: "Only if you want to go to private for a nice chat and no naked times"

NerdgasmGirl said:

"If I spend X amount of tokens in private can I also get the video you're selling for that amount?"
I don't know what people are thinking when they believe they can pay for 2 things at once. You can't go to a grocery store and expect to get free tomatoes with your salad, just because you already.. paid for the salad. >_<

NerdgasmGirl said:

Ahhh, sounds like they're trying to "double-dip (Seinfeld fans should remember this)." Trying to get a toy show AND a video all in one. One of my chatters tried that it recently. He kept asking me on Twitter if he could take me private, and automatically get ass fetish custom photos included with it. LOL.

As a lower-ranked model (most of the time), I'd consider doing a credit system... every minute of private gets you that many minutes of custom video. Mostly because I'd also set my private rate down to 40 toks/min if I could, and usually price my vids at about 20 toks/min.

What gets me, with every private or true private the members get a copy of the video feed and can go back and enjoy said private over and over. I understand the thought process of trying to double dip on a combination request but also see why you ladies tell them to piss off too. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: LindseyDoll
Oh god how could I have forgotten this.

My favorite, most hilarious, nonsensical insult of all time:

Bitch, you have dog nipples. Fuck you, and fuck anybody who wants to see your disgusting dog nipples.

:laughing-rolling:

NerdgasmGirl said:

possible sales opportunity - spend x mins in pvt and get one video at half normal price?
This reminded me of something I saw last night that has me genuinely confused lol.

Attachments

• wtfprice.jpg
    wtfprice.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 97
Jupiter551 said:
NerdgasmGirl said:

possible sales opportunity - spend x mins in pvt and get one video at half normal price?
This reminded me of something I saw last night that has me genuinely confused lol.
:D
It's probably a typo and she meant to write 2000 or something.
Or maybe the B/G video is just really, really bad.

LilyMarie said:
Jupiter551 said:
NerdgasmGirl said:

don't think it's a typo cos it was in her topic too that new threesome video was 200, so it's new, goes for 1hr 15 mins and costs much less than any of the much shorter ones lol.

Either it's 1 hr 15 mins of total crap, or ....wtf.

Jupiter551 said:
LilyMarie said:
Jupiter551 said:
NerdgasmGirl said:

don't think it's a typo cos it was in her topic too that new threesome video was 200, so it's new, goes for 1hr 15 mins and costs much less than any of the much shorter ones lol.

Either it's 1 hr 15 mins of total crap, or ....wtf.

If a guy were willing to spend a large amount in private I would be willing to give him discounts on vids. And I do if he's one of my 'Gasm Guys but I'm taking more about the type of guy that wants to go private for 200tks and also get the video that I'm selling for 200tks just because he spent that amount in private. And don't guys get recordings of their private sessions? That's like 2 videos for one. There seems to be this idea that tokens in privates are worth more than tips and I'm not sure why.

The_Brown_Fox said:
NerdgasmGirl said:

Ahhh, sounds like they're trying to "double-dip (Seinfeld fans should remember this)." Trying to get a toy show AND a video all in one. One of my chatters tried that it recently. He kept asking me on Twitter if he could take me private, and automatically get ass fetish custom photos included with it. LOL.
I allow double-dip method for my countdowns. Any tip for raffle tix, pics, VIP usually goes toward whatever countdown I have in my topic. But I'd never allow for group show tokens or private show tokens to be counted toward an actual prize, like pics or VIP. I'd be appalled if one of my friends asked for that, but not shocked if a bloob tried it.

Hi yall I'm a little new and all, but my first WTF moment was when one of my fans sent me a message asking me to go pvt with him and call his wife and tell her that he was jacking off to me and that he was about to come just for me................. :lol: as funny as it would have been I said that I couldn't do that for him. :naughty: it just would have been mean.

RainbowL said:
Hi yall I'm a little new and all, but my first WTF moment was when one of my fans sent me a message asking me to go pvt with him and call his wife and tell her that he was jacking off to me and that he was about to come just for me................. :lol: as funny as it would have been I said that I couldn't do that for him. :naughty: it just would have been mean.
Aw yes, that guy. Since he's still around I'm assuming it never works for him. :lol:

Mastergoku3: i'm looking to fly out some1 to fuck my 20 yr old virgin brother for this bday. Very high $$

He then proceeded to offer her $50,000. Now that's a good big brother!

PS He had 20 RP and 0 tokens.

Member: goodnight sweet <name>, have sweet dreams when you sleep and remember I love you :mkiss
Model: <posts topic>
Member: goodnight, love you :mkiss
Model: bye
:lol: I felt like the guy had zero self-respect, and she said bye in such a casual way after all his gushing, it cracked me up

AmberCutie said:
I allow double-dip method for my countdowns. Any tip for raffle tix, pics, VIP usually goes toward whatever countdown I have in my topic. But I'd never allow for group show tokens or private show tokens to be counted toward an actual prize, like pics or VIP. I'd be appalled if one of my friends asked for that, but not shocked if a bloob tried it.

I allow double-dipping for my topless/naked countdown + a video.

But if a guy wants a custom video (1,000 tokens) and tips 1,000 tokens, he'll get just that. Not a custom video AND 10 raffle tickets (100 token raffle). He'll have to pick one or the other.

RainbowL said:

That's good that you refused. I know I wouldn't have done it either. That's mean and immature of him. He probably cheats on her in real life all the time and thinks it's funny.

Guest05714: lay back n open ur fucky leg bb