AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This hateful prick took the opportunity to fill the chat with his bs while the model was occupied.

View attachment 101369
View attachment 101370
Projection at its most obvious and finest. Sorry, I have to laugh at the blatant stupidity of this person. So revealing. He is blatantly and obviously (to me) talking about himself. To the whole world. With no clue he's even doing it 😆 Every time I think I've read something that is the epitome of stupid, you can guarantee it'll be superseded shortly 😆. There really are no true secrets in this world.

"If you want to cry don't be shy" lol... what? Fucking Nutjob 🤭 I shouldn't laugh at someone so clearly troubled, but it really is beyond block-headed (from my POV).

Last edited:
Reactions: rockin_rod
User

dogvommit
has joined the room.
User

dogvommit
has joined the room.
then the user wonders why they aren't welcome in our room.

bro.
what GIF

Reactions: MarieElise
i've seen other models say they avoid on free sites avoid tuesdays, and this week i think i found out why. i've never had to ban so many users in one stream for being flat out gross or violating ToS. however...

one user insists he can spoil me and "change my life" (LMAO), but won't buy my snapchat or use my throne wishlist. instead repeatedly requests i give him my cashapp and PM him (2 things i clearly state on my profile i won't do)

after 30 mins in chat he says "well it seems you aren't interested, you may thank me for my time"

thank you for your time? after you wasted 30 minutes of mine??

i shouldn't be dwelling on it but the whole interaction really turned my brain into soup

Why is it always the guys who haven't ever spent anything, that go so psycho when you block them from your room? It's so fucking, beyond creepy.

I blocked a guy last night (well I blocked several, because I wasn't in the mood to be tolerant of stupid entitled BS). One was a guy who's been in and out of my room a ton, changing his name, and just being a creepy fuck. Not spending a single dollar. He writes me at 1am.. "why". And doesn't even bother with the question mark, which says it all really! Then when I don't respond, he writes me to let me know he left me bad tags as revenge 😆

Yeah Village Idiot, most bad tags don't even go through on SM anymore - and even if they do go through I get to either OK or block them. Why doesn't he just go ahead and get "bitch" painted on his forehead? Seriously. Fucks Sakes. I can block who I want, whenever I want, for any reason I want. I don't have to provide it, or justify it. Cope Harder you fucking fragile Ball-sack!

Thanks for humoring my vent. It just irritates me how entitled and stupid some people are.
Well, anyways, at least this helped me come up with a creative, funny new ACF signature.

Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Last edited: