AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Twitter....

Me: *talks about how I randomly managed to get my wifi going again*
Random guy: use window auto problem detect this will automatically fix the problem ##
Me: I don't have a problem anymore. Read my tweet
Him: whatever ! please follow me back
Me: why would I follow you..?
Him: because i followed you !!
Me: uh, I don't care xD I only follow people whose tweets I want to see and you've been more than annoying so far.
Him: check that ur one follwer has been reduced !! LOL
Me: OH NO NOW I ONLY HAVE 15437 INSTEAD OF 15438
Him: yea !! LOL

iOVFulv.gif

Jupiter551 said:
valentin31: tu parle francais?
valentin31: i wanna cum on u

I'm betting it would have sounded sexier in French, more so even if she didn't speak the language.
Why... why does neither dict.cc nor dict.leo.org tell me what cum means in French... :shock:

LilyMarie said:
Jupiter551 said:

I'm betting it would have sounded sexier in French, more so even if she didn't speak the language.
Why... why does neither dict.cc nor dict.leo.org tell me what cum means in French... :shock:

It is a slang word.

TIMbj5G.jpg

Reactions: LilyMarie
LilyMarie said:
Jupiter551 said:

I actually know the German for "I'm cumming/coming"! It's the only bit of German I can remember from school. Cos... we all found it funny at the time (and ten years on).

"Ich komme, bb. Ich komme!"

Reactions: LilyMarie
Shaun__ said:
LilyMarie said:
Jupiter551 said:

It is a slang word.

TIMbj5G.jpg

There are a lot of both Québecois and French on MFC, so you need to make inquiries as to the perv's provenance.

"Foutre" is most commonly used in France as a verb and the sense of "to fuck", as in the sentence "Vas te faire foutre!", which can be best translated as "Get fucked!", and not in a nice way, and is used as commonly as we would say "Fuck you!" You hear it a lot in movies from France.

In Québec, the most common slang word is "venu", a direct translation of the past participle of the verb "to come". Similarly, the verb "to cum" is "venir". Pre-cum is "prévenu", which sounds even odder, but slang doesn't have to make sense. I kind of doubt that this usage is common in France, so "foutre" is a better translation with a Frenchman, although it's not the most common usage of that word, just as "fuck" is used more often than "cum" in English.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Personally, I have always liked "la petite mort". Though there is some debate on whether french speakers actually ever use it or if it is just used by english speakers, kind of like ennui or deja vu. Granted, it is unlikely anyone would use it in the heat of passion, seems to have more use in literature. :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna
LilyMarie said:
Twitter....
Him: whatever ! please follow me back
Me: why would I follow you..?
Him: because i followed you !!
Me: uh, I don't care xD I only follow people whose tweets I want to see and you've been more than annoying so far.
Him: check that ur one follwer has been reduced !! LOL
Me: OH NO NOW I ONLY HAVE 15437 INSTEAD OF 15438
Him: yea !! LOL

Whew. Congratulations on your twitter recovery. I know the loss of that guy hurt you drastically. It was scary there for a while if you'd recover from his unfollow.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 7_29_2013 , 9_28_31 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 7_29_2013 , 9_28_31 PM.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 381
Last night:

HUNGJamal: u drunk
Me: No, I don't drink on cam, makes me too sleepy to be fun
(Said while taking a sip of my water) This is water
HUNGJamal: Strong water. Lol
Me: Sorry, this is just how I am, I don't have to drink to be this amazing
HUNGJamal: All the bitches on here be drunk. Makes you sluts
Me: Riiiiiiiiiiight

yummybrownfox said:
ComicOzzie said:
FUCKINGMELT: some one tip 500 tokens for her then I will probably match it!

He had 0 tokens and 110 RP. :woops:

And he said "probably." :lol:

IMHO.. with fakers like that, the model should post a cap of the nic and tokens/Rp's for all to see.... then put them on iggy for perpetuity.

Reactions: Zyleth and LadyLuna
This guy bought my sex video.

09:44:23 PM racercoup: that file is too large to down load. i tried 3 times
09:44:27 PM racercoup: The download was taking too long and was stopped by the network.
09:45:02 PM LilyMarie: works for everyone else.
09:45:08 PM LilyMarie: you should make space on your hard drive!
09:45:28 PM racercoup: i dont know how to do that
09:46:04 PM LilyMarie: delete things
09:46:31 PM racercoup: I have plenty of room on my hard drive
09:46:47 PM LilyMarie: the file is not too big to download
09:48:18 PM racercoup: The download was taking too long and was stopped by the network.
09:48:37 PM racercoup: thats what happens everytime i try and download
09:59:20 PM racercoup: send me the file in an mfc email
10:06:12 PM LilyMarie: I just sent it to you in a pm...
10:06:23 PM LilyMarie: http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/chat_logs.php
10:09:39 PM racercoup: that link is useless, email me the file pls
10:10:56 PM LilyMarie: it's not useless. You click on it to find the chat log with the PM I sent you.
10:11:29 PM LilyMarie: I can't send files in an MFC mail, and I can't even E-MAIL you the file because it's too big. You'll have to download it like everyone else did.
10:11:50 PM racercoup: I have tried, it wont download
10:12:02 PM LilyMarie: That's your problem, not mine, to be honest
10:12:07 PM LilyMarie: works for everyone else like I said
10:12:18 PM LilyMarie: you should talk to your ISP! you might have a weak connection
10:12:23 PM racercoup: fuck you - keep the tockens and die

6HuvVBX.jpg

SoTxBob said:
yummybrownfox said:
ComicOzzie said:

IMHO.. with fakers like that, the model should post a cap of the nic and tokens/Rp's for all to see.... then put them on iggy for perpetuity.
What reasoning makes you think there's NOT already a thread for just that purpose in the model's only section? Just curious. :cool:

ComicOzzie said:
LoveTits4200: With a big tip will you talk about the Geroge Zimmerman case with me

To a Romanian model, who not surprisingly, had no idea who George Zimmerman is. :woops:
:lol: Makes me wonder if he wanted to talk about Zimmerman's tits.

JerryBoBerry said:
SoTxBob said:
yummybrownfox said:
ComicOzzie said:

What reasoning makes you think there's NOT already a thread for just that purpose in the model's only section? Just curious. :cool:

Because Amber doesn't allow us to talk about the members in the model's only section where the members can't defend themselves.