AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
*I was agreeing to do a sneezing/blowing nose/clearing throat custom video, but then the guy decided he wants me to blow my nose into my bare hands (instead of into a tissue). :? Sorry, that's just a little too gross for me.

*Someone wanted a custom video of me getting ready to pee in a toilet, and then changing my mind and saying (with a grin on my face) "No, I think I'll pee in my pants instead." :lol:

*Someone on ImLive asked if I'd be willing to crush (with my feet) small rodents on cam. :?

ComicOzzie said:
fabiocam30: may I see how ur ass looks to buy more tks pls?

Said the October 2011 member with 20 Reward Points. :woops:

I've tried to buy tokens with my ass, but it's just too big to hit single keys when typing in the credit card number. If the model he's talking to can do that, I'll definitely tip well to see it.

mynameisbob84 said:
you have hot hole
United States call me fuck dry
Well if he wants to be called 'fuck dry' I guess that's his choice. I prefer Jerry myself. :lol:

He then went on to say something about leprechauns having large genitalia.

Attachments

• wut part 2.JPG
    wut part 2.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 215
Dude: how much to fart?
Me: Uh.. I am a lady, ladies don't fart in front of other people.
Dude: what about a qweef? how much for a qweef?
Me: What is a qweef?
Dude: a vaginal fart.
Me: Dude, I don't know what kind of girls you have been seeing, but I am pretty sure they lied to you. My vagina is anatomically incapable of farting.
Dude: 100 for qweef bb.
Me: My uterus doesn't digest food. My vagina does not possess such capabilities.
Dude: 150?

*sigh*

I've had it with gross requests.

"Hello How are you? I have few questions for you and depending on your answers we might go private in 2 weeks if I see you on here What country do you live in? Are you single? Do you have phone for private? would be talking private only Do you have a token limit of how much I need to have to go on a phone private if you do that? Thank you"

MilaE said:
Me: Dude, I don't know what kind of girls you have been seeing, but I am pretty sure they lied to you. My vagina is anatomically incapable of farting.
Me: My uterus doesn't digest food. My vagina does not possess such capabilities.

*sigh*

I can queef on request. :lol: (You have to suck air in first, obviously we don't expel actual farts there.) I imagine at some point you've done it accidentally when fucking or fingering yourself doggystyle. Maybe?

This post reminded me of an MFC mail about a private recently.
Hi Amber! I have what some consider a strange fetish, as you may too...I like when girls with perfect, juicy asses like yourself fart. Is this something you'd be willing to do? If not no worries at all, I'll still pop in your room & support you, just figured I'd ask

I was actually happy to read how nice he was. Usually people asking for taboo/icky stuff are downright assholes. He was sweet both in this message and in chat. :)

Hahahaha I queef all the time! I get a bit gung ho when doing doggy style, I almost always pull the dildo all the way out on accident and suck in air.
We even have a post doggy style joke in my room about "bleeding my breaks"

PlayboyMegan said:
"Hello How are you? I have few questions for you and depending on your answers we might go private in 2 weeks if I see you on here What country do you live in? Are you single? Do you have phone for private? would be talking private only Do you have a token limit of how much I need to have to go on a phone private if you do that? Thank you"

Ok now this should be entertaining private to spy on. Hey he did say thank you.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Had a pretty generous member in my room last night, tipping throughout each countdown, making life easier on me (thank goodness!). Other regulars and a few newcomers were tipping as well.

I still had a ways to go for my goal of the night, and was planning a show. I had explained already that I'd eventually be putting up a countdown for a lotion show then group. When it was time to put up the count for the last part of the show, the (otherwise very awesome) tipper goes "I don't recommend that".

"Don't recommend what?"

"Putting up another countdown. I'm out of tokens."

It actually sort of disheartened me for a moment. Not that he was out of tokens, but that he had so little faith in me and other members to complete a countdown if he wasn't tipping.

Was a WTF moment for me.

AmberCutie said:
Had a pretty generous member in my room last night, tipping throughout each countdown, making life easier on me (thank goodness!). Other regulars and a few newcomers were tipping as well.

I still had a ways to go for my goal of the night, and was planning a show. I had explained already that I'd eventually be putting up a countdown for a lotion show then group. When it was time to put up the count for the last part of the show, the (otherwise very awesome) tipper goes "I don't recommend that".

"Don't recommend what?"

It actually sort of disheartened me for a moment. Not that he was out of tokens, but that he had so little faith in me and other members to complete a countdown if he wasn't tipping.

Was a WTF moment for me.
Sounds like someone got a little too big for his britches...

AmberCutie said:

"Don't recommend what?"

Was a WTF moment for me.
I hope you made the countdown and rocked your group. Tipping is to help you and motivate others. Not put down others.

HiGirlsRHot said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Ok now this should be entertaining private to spy on. Hey he did say thank you.
Well you'll have to wait TWO weeks and once I tell him I don't do phone, I'm not single, and I'm from the US, he might not take me. So sad, he totally sounded like someone I wanted a 300tkn private from :roll:

MilaE said:

*sigh*

MFC trolls need to be universally ignored.