AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
CCRhyder said:
magnafluxdude: hi sexy
magnafluxdude: you look amazing
magnafluxdude: i have no volume
magnafluxdude: you need to type
CCRhyder: aw thank you
magnafluxdude: do you want a sweet boyfriend?
magnafluxdude: do you want a boyfriend?
magnafluxdude: hello?
magnafluxdude: you need to type i have no volume
magnafluxdude: do you want a boyfriend you amazing angel?
magnafluxdude: do you want to be my girlfriend?
magnafluxdude: ok thanks for ignoring me you fake ass whore

whoah! wow, hello psychotic personality

Coming into my public chat to post a link to another MFC model's room with a 230 cam score. Here is why I consider that a WTF moment (besides the obvious reason of it being rude and disrespectful to me).....

Guys who click that link will see her cam score and assume that she sucks. Then if people in my room start talking shit about her (which they didn't, thank goodness), I feel like I need to defend her and tell guys to "be nice." After all, she didn't do anything wrong.

Being a 20-point premium with 0 tokens advertising her in OTHER rooms - instead of tipping her - isn't doing her any favors. It just makes you look like a broke mothafucka who can't tip (or won't tip) trying to make up for it by spamming other rooms.

CCRhyder said:

The "no sound" guys kill me. I'm reasonably sure the vast majority of them are just saying that to get more individual attention, but I've also noticed that they almost never tip. The response they deserve is something like this, "You need to tip. I have no time for your bullshit."

Hey everyone! I thought I would share a conversation between myself and a guest in free chat. So he. Came to me out late and said he just returned from the "disco" LOL. That was my first indication something was off. Anyways, he said he was so happy and felt like he won the lottery. I asked why and he proceeds to tell me that he stole a large bag of garbage from his sexy neighbours trash. I'm thinken it's panties.....I thought wrong!! He said it was a large bag of used tissues with "large green clumps" :shock: I can't make this shit up lol. If that werent bad enough, he then tells me he is scraping them off with a spoon and putting them in a glass for later! :hand: me and the other people in my chat were stunned!! As I try to keep my composure, one if my regulars types "nom nom nom nom" LMFAO. I was don after that. Def tops my "wtf" list.

(alexiiz is a basic.)
All of this in the span of about 2 minutes, in a new model's room.

alexiiz2011: when u open bra all guys tip
alexiiz2011: open bra and alot of tip
alexiiz2011: guys need see body bfore tip
alexiiz2011: open only
alexiiz2011: when u show open bra
alexiiz2011: open bra and all tip
alexiiz2011: open bra its hot
alexiiz2011: u need help open bra
alexiiz2011: no open bra
alexiiz2011: weather so hot
alexiiz2011: dont shy love :/
alexiiz2011: i love see open bra
alexiiz2011: who help u open bra
alexiiz2011: weather sooooooooooo hooooooooot
alexiiz2011: why u wearing bra open
alexiiz2011: all guys need see open bra
alexiiz2011: u give alot of tip when u open bra
alexiiz2011: u need me go sad
alexiiz2011: open bra only sec
alexiiz2011: see open bra

LilyMarie said:
(alexiiz is a basic.)
All of this in the span of about 2 minutes, in a new model's room.

alexiiz2011: when u open bra all guys tip
alexiiz2011: open bra and alot of tip
alexiiz2011: guys need see body bfore tip
alexiiz2011: open only
alexiiz2011: when u show open bra
alexiiz2011: open bra and all tip
alexiiz2011: open bra its hot
alexiiz2011: u need help open bra
alexiiz2011: no open bra
alexiiz2011: weather so hot
alexiiz2011: dont shy love :/
alexiiz2011: i love see open bra
alexiiz2011: who help u open bra
alexiiz2011: weather sooooooooooo hooooooooot
alexiiz2011: why u wearing bra open
alexiiz2011: all guys need see open bra
alexiiz2011: u give alot of tip when u open bra
alexiiz2011: u need me go sad
alexiiz2011: open bra only sec
alexiiz2011: see open bra

It distresses me that this sort of basically boorish behavior might actually work in some cases.

I had a regular who was a fairly normal guy until one day he started asking these questions over and over:

Motorhoney: hi Mila
Motorhoney: Are you ovulating Mila?
Motorhoney: you look so fertile
Motorhoney: your tits are bigger than usual, you must be ovulating.
Motorhoney: Mila is ovulating today.

Show your fallopian tubes, bb.

:lol:

pg240 said:
How often do you get comments like this and how often do you believe it?

"temptator: if I wasn't broke ...i'd tip you 10.000 ... oh boy...I need to rob a bank really soon"
Because whoever wants to aquire $750 or something like that needs to rob a bank. How else are you gonna get so much money?

CCRhyder said:

There is a planet, somewhere, where the computers don't have "volumes." I don't know how all of those people wound up in our rooms on MFC, "needing" us to type to them and ignore everyone else, but hopefully their planet will one day become stable again and the volumes will return.

Maybe one day we can all meet and cum on you................ This was left as a serious message to me from a regular.........um.......

After casually mentioning to a regular that he hasn't tipped me since my first day on cam (one of those 0/20 guys) he says, "I know hun I'm sorry. I'm still poor but don't worry one of these days I'm gonna drop $20 for a private skype show."

Ummmm wtf, how about no! Why he thinks that is an appropriate rate for skype, I don't know! That's like 2 minutes of my time... Which for all I know is all he needs lol
"Drop $20" like that's an impressive amount or something :woops:

VeeValencia said:
After casually mentioning to a regular that he hasn't tipped me since my first day on cam (one of those 0/20 guys) he says, "I know hun I'm sorry. I'm still poor but don't worry one of these days I'm gonna drop $20 for a private skype show."

Ummmm wtf, how about no! Why he thinks that is an appropriate rate for skype, I don't know! That's like 2 minutes of my time... Which for all I know is all he needs lol

$10 a minute for a skype show? Makes MFC's rates look like a deal. It would be the best two minutes of this life, though, I'm sure. :p

zippypinhead said:
VeeValencia said:

$10 a minute for a skype show? Makes MFC's rates look like a deal. It would be the best two minutes of this life, though, I'm sure. :p
I exaggerated of course lol
That guy is always freeloading so I just told him something ridiculous :-D

:lol:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-05-18 at 9.54.28 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-05-18 at 9.54.28 PM.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 172
Acting all sugary sweet to me on this forum, but then coming to my room nagging one of my regs to finish the topless countdown (while you repeatedly pop in and out, checking to see if I'm topless yet). :woops:

And the "None of the models I like are online now, and that's why I'm hanging out here..." comment from your little butt buddy (unless it's really you posting under TWO different names).....WTF?

Somebody needs to learn a thing or two about chat room etiquette.

The gentlemen on Streamate seem to be a little confused about physics or how reality works. They are under the impression that I want to use the paddle and floggers that are visible on my closet door... on them!

My response: "That is physically impossible. Obviously, the only person those things are capable of being used on at the moment are myself!"

LadyLuna said:
The gentlemen on Streamate seem to be a little confused about physics or how reality works. They are under the impression that I want to use the paddle and floggers that are visible on my closet door... on them!

My response: "That is physically impossible. Obviously, the only person those things are capable of being used on at the moment are myself!"
String theory says that you may actually be able to worm-hole those paddles to those guys, ;) Hehehe.

I don't really know how it all works, but am soo fascinated by it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jillybean said:
LadyLuna said:

String theory says that you may actually be able to worm-hole those paddles to those guys, ;) Hehehe.

basically if we assume that string theory (or more truly, brane theory) holds true then all points are already interconnected. a wormhole is more or less a two ended singularity, or more accurately that the singularity collapse allows both places in space time to occupy the same space.
alas the amount of energy required to hold a worm hole open and stable is beyond astronomical. by that i mean that it would take all the energy produced by a star in its lifetime to achieve it for moments. and that is of course assuming that you could either find or generate a wormhole large enough for a reasonable amount of mass to travel through in the first place.

that being said it is likely that there are wormholes all around us all the time anyway, but existing as discrete phenomena for periods of time less than nano seconds. i've heard some quantum experts theorize that any time a quantum particle collapses its superposition it generates a wormhole.that however isnt a majority thought.

quantum entanglement allows for teleportation and instantaneous communication (already been successful experiments on that front). but again we run into vast amounts of energy being required even to transmit a single Q-bit of info at the current state of technology.

or did you mean you didnt understand how the paddles worked? :p

southsamurai said:
Jillybean said:
LadyLuna said:

basically if we assume that string theory (or more truly, brane theory) holds true then all points are already interconnected. a wormhole is more or less a two ended singularity, or more accurately that the singularity collapse allows both places in space time to occupy the same space.
alas the amount of energy required to hold a worm hole open and stable is beyond astronomical. by that i mean that it would take all the energy produced by a star in its lifetime to achieve it for moments. and that is of course assuming that you could either find or generate a wormhole large enough for a reasonable amount of mass to travel through in the first place.

that being said it is likely that there are wormholes all around us all the time anyway, but existing as discrete phenomena for periods of time less than nano seconds. i've heard some quantum experts theorize that any time a quantum particle collapses its superposition it generates a wormhole.that however isnt a majority thought.

quantum entanglement allows for teleportation and instantaneous communication (already been successful experiments on that front). but again we run into vast amounts of energy being required even to transmit a single Q-bit of info at the current state of technology.

or did you mean you didnt understand how the paddles worked? :p

You could be Sheldon Cooper