AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
KayleePond said:
:love5: Awww thanks bb! The feeling is mutual!

I seriously hope so! Sometimes I don't know what these people expect. "Teehee oh no I would probably stroke it and then give you a super sexy blow job right there in the street for everyone to see!!" *eyeroll*
I guess I should have said, "I hope he gets limp dick for the rest of the day!" :lol: That's usually my sentiments when I see crap like that.

"Hmm, what can I say that would totally kill this person's boner because they asked a ridiculous question? :think: "

Dozens of different freeloaders: I miss you bb. When will you come back to MFC?

Me: Well, if I make 2000tks in offline tips during the week I'll sign in on my day off to do an MFC show

DoDF: But I miss just talking to you. I don't need a show, bb

:woops: :woops: :woops: :woops:

gaanm: your Love juice collected in a bottle, I drink a gulp , cocktail of the highest

gaanm: stickiness increases, yarn, yarn

gaanm: Please forgive me for my rude

HollieCakes is camming from her car with her friend while driving.

mmom12m: it would ne awsome if they just crashed and died and the cam still going on
hothotcream: um mmom, that's not so awesome
mmom12m: true, i would lose my boner that would be terrible

A whole different level of WTF -.-

LilyMarie said:

mmom12m: it would ne awsome if they just crashed and died and the cam still going on

:shock:

Isabella_deL said:
LilyMarie said:

:shock:
uhh psycho alert

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
LilyMarie said:
gaanm: your Love juice collected in a bottle, I drink a gulp , cocktail of the highest

gaanm: stickiness increases, yarn, yarn

gaanm: Please forgive me for my rude
This made me giggle. That dude is welcome in my room anytime.

Honey_Kiss said:
WTF moment, "Will you fuck yourself with a crucifix, blaspheme the bible, and curse Jesus for tokens?"

WOWSERS. Holy troller.

I don't really think that's WTF...I believe I've done privates with this guy, and he's just fine. I love them!

Everyone has different fetishes, and as long as they're not hurting anyone, there's nothing wrong with it.

I'm sitting in my room on SM talking about how I keep tripping on high heels because I'd done a high heel parade earlier in the shift and some guy jumps in with this. He was really sweet and polite and I kinda felt bad about turning him down but this was just a little too weird for me. And dude...I love my shoes, they make me real person sized!

Dude: Hey, do you have lotion too?
Me: Yes, I do. (start telling some random story)
Dude: OMG! So, I have a really specific fetish, can you help me?
Me: Maybe, let me know what it is and I'll see what I can do for you.
Dude: Okay, it's complicated but I want you to fill one of your shoes full of lotion and then step in and have lotion pour out everywhere. Then tell me how good it feels squishing between your toes and how much you like the squelching sound when you take a step. Can you do that?

My poor shoes! And he was interested in the red suede pair! I had to turn him down on the point that I wasn't going to ruin my shoes for him. His response?

Dude: How attached are you to your shirt? Can you get that messy?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
L4enI.jpg

He got his panties all in a twist just because I said "No, I'm not into that sort of thing."

BLOCKED!

He probably would have called you the exact same thing had you said yes.

NerdgasmGirl said:
I'm sitting in my room on SM talking about how I keep tripping on high heels because I'd done a high heel parade earlier in the shift and some guy jumps in with this. He was really sweet and polite and I kinda felt bad about turning him down but this was just a little too weird for me. And dude...I love my shoes, they make me real person sized!

Dude: Hey, do you have lotion too?
Me: Yes, I do. (start telling some random story)
Dude: OMG! So, I have a really specific fetish, can you help me?
Me: Maybe, let me know what it is and I'll see what I can do for you.
Dude: Okay, it's complicated but I want you to fill one of your shoes full of lotion and then step in and have lotion pour out everywhere. Then tell me how good it feels squishing between your toes and how much you like the squelching sound when you take a step. Can you do that?

My poor shoes! And he was interested in the red suede pair! I had to turn him down on the point that I wasn't going to ruin my shoes for him. His response?

Dude: How attached are you to your shirt? Can you get that messy?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think I would mind getting a shirt lotiony :D I have a bunch of 5€ H&M tank tops that I can live without. I'd totally do that in a trueprivate with an additional tip up front.
Never with shoes though!

Reactions: LadyLuna
VeronicaChaos said:
Honey_Kiss said:
WTF moment, "Will you fuck yourself with a crucifix, blaspheme the bible, and curse Jesus for tokens?"

WOWSERS. Holy troller.

I don't really think that's WTF...I believe I've done privates with this guy, and he's just fine. I love them!

Everyone has different fetishes, and as long as they're not hurting anyone, there's nothing wrong with it.

I am very open to all ideas, but my initial mental response was literally, "What the fuck?" That is a rarity in my world. My head raced with wonder at his motive. Trolling, joking, serious? I ended up smiling and asking him politely to pm me and we could further discuss his fantasy. I believe that was my 4th day camming. Not sure if anyone will be able to stun me as he did, but am looking forward to the day.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Honey_Kiss said:
VeronicaChaos said:
Honey_Kiss said:

WOWSERS. Holy troller.

I am very open to all ideas, but my initial mental response was literally, "What the fuck?" That is a rarity in my world. My head raced with wonder at his motive. Trolling, joking, serious? I ended up smiling and asking him politely to pm me and we could further discuss his fantasy. I believe that was my 4th day camming. Not sure if anyone will be able to stun me as he did, but am looking forward to the day.

It must be sorta popular, there is a wide assortment of sex toys with a religious inspiration.

s05Rp.png

Some men just dont get it

Attachments

• iuuiui.png
    iuuiui.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 164
earlier...

JesusSaves: hey yo I'm with my friend here can you tell her there's good money in doing this?

me:eek:h hey ummm I think you picked the wrong name for this?

JesusSaves: yo what the fuck you talking bout

awesome regular member: Holy shit Jesus is pimping camgirls now?! the world IS ending!

kinda hadda be there...but I couldn't stop laughing... :lol:

This guy on my twitter has made multiple jokes about how when the "world ends" he and I would somehow get together, fuck and repopulate it.

I posted a link to the song "It's the End if The World as we know it" and he jumped in with his usual joke, I played along a bit, but then it got a little odd...

tumblr_mfdtwh2BJN1r7aeafo1_500.jpg

I'm not sure he actually knows what "Turning tricks" means. He seems to think it means trying different positions or something... :woops:

in Stacy_Doll's room

aznX2joy: doll sup sexy how u been
aznX2joy: doll u aint talking2me anymore now why
aznX2joy: doll i thought we was cool sexyy
aznX2joy: doll why u stuckup up
aznX2joy: 2sexy2talk2 hmm u a 9piece i c
aznX2joy: doll u need2try contact blk and blk hair eyebrow yeah i no u

LilyMarie said:
in Stacy_Doll's room

aznX2joy: doll sup sexy how u been
aznX2joy: doll u aint talking2me anymore now why
aznX2joy: doll i thought we was cool sexyy