AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Tigresslily said:
sebrof180: please write FULHAM if you enjoyed!!!!!

He wanted everyone to type the name of his city bc of his tip...then after tipping me twice he called me fat so I banned him. I also proceeded to tell him thanks for getting off on a fat chick such as myself and tipping for it.
I could be wrong but I think fulham is also a soccer team (and probly his team lol)

Reactions: Jupiter551
LilyMarie said:
https://twitter.com/nami991 (nsfw)
trainwreck... :?

"hi bb .. do you accept paypal and show skype?"

tumblr_lm0fnwExXf1qdlkgg.gif

Translation would be appreciated:

For context, the conversation revealed that he was looking for a submissive (which I explained that I like doing what I'm told and being told I've been a good girl),

Then he sent
golet he collge guys see ittta

Which was followed by "do uhave a bf" When I said that the question is irrelevant to the purposes of the site, he asked again, so I said "I live with a man. our relationship is complicated. But it's none of your business, because this site is about cybersex, not real-life sex. If you are looking for a partner, you need a dating site, not a camsite."

That's when he sent

u wilhen slut tl be my

I told him he needs to type better, cause I have no clue what that says. And then he left.

*shrug* if you can't communicate with me properly, I can't help you.

LadyLuna said:
Translation would be appreciated:

For context, the conversation revealed that he was looking for a submissive (which I explained that I like doing what I'm told and being told I've been a good girl),

Then he sent
golet he collge guys see ittta

Which was followed by "do uhave a bf" When I said that the question is irrelevant to the purposes of the site, he asked again, so I said "I live with a man. our relationship is complicated. But it's none of your business, because this site is about cybersex, not real-life sex. If you are looking for a partner, you need a dating site, not a camsite."

That's when he sent

u wilhen slut tl be my

I told him he needs to type better, cause I have no clue what that says. And then he left.

*shrug* if you can't communicate with me properly, I can't help you.

Got to let the college guys see it.

You willing to be my slut.

Reactions: LadyLuna
02:59:02 PM sexdoctr: do u like very athletic kinky guy? (i have 2 very big dildo cock toys here, did u ever see guy with them on cam? (i have vanilla yogurt to use with them too if u like that kinky idea too shh)

Reactions: ComicOzzie
w5IW4.png

I really can't make out what he wanted to say. :/ Maybe that it's really close to being cute when I have sex with myself? :?

LilyMarie said:
Jupiter551 said:
LilyMarie said:
https://twitter.com/nami991 (nsfw)
trainwreck... :?
MY EYES!!! :-x
NSFW doesn't = graphic penis 20 x on a page :-x

I'm sorry. :D Check this out. This is pretty NSFL, actually.
i got to fuck u , suck my dick i hate u fuuuuuck u i marry u fucking u

:| https://twitter.com/fais2011

LOL he seems slightly more romantic to Hilary Duff, I wonder if she said yes:
@hilaryduff woow soo cute baby an u too beautifull looking i like u i want u i need to marry u

But already he's cheating on her with this irresistable offer :(
@tashareign hey Tasha i love your boob and sweet pussy, so i want 2 see u on skype plz addme its faisalo5o11 and i wll show u my dick

Jupiter551 said:
aktueel: where are you?
UrSavannah: Library
junryan: wat library
junryan: wat univ is this?
yeah right dude
I've always wanted to give them the wrong place. See if they will actually go there, "bb, I went 2 Alaska 2 see u n u weren't there."

Jupiter551 said:
aktueel: where are you?
UrSavannah: Library
junryan: wat library
junryan: wat univ is this?
yeah right dude
lol, last night I had someone in PM ask me what school I go to...

go_down_on_u: where do you go to school?
LilyMarie: lol?
go_down_on_u: ?
LilyMarie: do you think i'll tell you what school i go to?
go_down_on_u: oh, sorry. just trying tofigure out where you're from. not wanting to intrude
go_down_on_u: can't tell if you have an accent
Of course not being able to place my accent is a perfectly legitimate reason to ask what school I go to...

In another model's room today
VoodooKillah: can you send me your used qtips and finger/toe nail clippings?
VoodooKillah: i'm gonna make a voodoo doll of you
Model: You're gonna make... what the fuck? No.
VoodooKillah: shhh shhh just let it happen

I have a lighting set that glares off the painting behind me. I had a guy play detective and tell me he knew I was from the East Coast because of the way the sun shinned through the window. It's not the sun, it's a light. If you are going to pretend to be intelligent, at least read my profile where you will see I live in California. :woops:

Have you ever noticed how doods always want to know about cam girl's finances?

"omg you got a ninja tip? how much? how much, bb? what's that worth to you? how much did it cost the tipper? what's the biggest tip you ever had? how often do you get tips that big? how much do you make in a day? how much do you make in a week? show paycheque, bb?"

That's not an exact quote, but it may as well be :)

PlayboyMegan said:
I have a lighting set that glares off the painting behind me. I had a guy play detective and tell me he knew I was from the East Coast because of the way the sun shinned through the window. It's not the sun, it's a light. If you are going to pretend to be intelligent, at least read my profile where you will see I live in California. :woops:

People ask me everyday where I am, since it's morning time for me.. It's always like 10PM-11PM for me when they ask.

PlayboyMegan said:

I started telling everyone I live in Chicken, Alaska just to get them off my balls. It's not hard to find out what state I'm in, it says on my wishlist. Anyway so I was going on and on about fabulous Chicken, Alaska last night when someone pointed out that I must be fibbing because "it's dark outside your windows, it would still be light in Alaska!"

...dude, did you really think I would tell you the name of my town-- a town with a population of LITERALLY SEVEN PEOPLE? Really? I thought it was pretty obviously a joke...I mean check out Chicken's homepage (which is hilarious btw): http://www.chickenalaska.com/

AngelicTease said:
mmm turn around and sow ass bb

Okay I'll just go get my compost and shovel so I can sow my arse in the ground, lol! :woops:
Sow ass!
vinyl-decal-sticker-5386.jpg

*PS I'm more than a little disturbed that apparently this is a vinyl decal for sale, and that pig appears to be making eyes at us

Reactions: AngelicTease
I got an e-mail alerting me that I received an ACF private message from 'NewMFCFan' titled "yo cow." :roll:

Then when I clicked the link, it said that the private message could not be found.....

???

The_Brown_Fox said:
I got an e-mail alerting me that I received an ACF private message from 'NewMFCFan' titled "yo cow." :roll:

Then when I clicked the link, it said that the private message could not be found.....

???
lol He can't spell worth a shit either. :)

The_Brown_Fox said:

???
I got one from 'FriendlyMan101' re: this forum is now a joke! and it was also not found, my guess is our favourite troll has come, been banned, and gone again lol

lol so this guy, fais2011 on twitter has 472 followers which, frankly, is a lot for a complete and utter moron. Then I noticed every tweet is favourited and retweeted like 5 or 6 times! And don't think I don't recognise some of those avatars you little she-trolls lol!
PwRen.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

???
I got one from 'FriendlyMan101' re: this forum is now a joke! and it was also not found, my guess is our favourite troll has come, been banned, and gone again lol

I managed to get mine before she caught it. His last post in the "this forum is a joke" thread was sent to me in pm for some unknown reason.

LadyLuna said:
Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

???

I managed to get mine before she caught it. His last post in the "this forum is a joke" thread was sent to me in pm for some unknown reason.
lol yeah he did that to me a couple times ago too, he also disables replies if you even catch him before he's banned, the pussy lol