AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Had a guy in last night call me a bitch in his first three words, and when I replied I was a lady, followed with the gem "Ladies? On MFC?" and a ROFL emote. He got the luxury of a half dozen more replies before I banned his ass :roll: I just don't understand the mindset of these people, ugh.

Then later, a non-English speaker narrating his activities, and finished with "do you want my milk?". Not if it's milk darling, I'm lactose intolerant :lol:

MissKiaDoll said:
Had a guy in last night call me a bitch in his first three words, and when I replied I was a lady, followed with the gem "Ladies? On MFC?" and a ROFL emote. He got the luxury of a half dozen more replies before I banned his ass :roll: I just don't understand the mindset of these people, ugh.

Then later, a non-English speaker narrating his activities, and finished with "do you want my milk?". Not if it's milk darling, I'm lactose intolerant :lol:

I saw this quoted somewhere and think this sums up the mindset of such morons:

"Hi, I'm an ugly, insecure, lonely guy. I hate all women and only get attention when I'm rude to them, so I'm going to harass girls who are way out of my league on cam sites to make me feel like less of a failure."

Yep.

HotAndScottish said:
MissKiaDoll said:

I saw this quoted somewhere and think this sums up the mindset of such morons:

"Hi, I'm an ugly, insecure, lonely guy. I hate all women and only get attention when I'm rude to them, so I'm going to harass girls who are way out of my league on cam sites to make me feel like less of a failure."

Yep.

I have a similar theory about guys who harass models on cam sites which I'm sure I've posted in this thread before but shall repeat regardless...

Basically, I think it all stems from insecurity and self-loathing. I think these doods fear rejection. I think they fear going into a model's room and allowing a model to get to know them in case that model rejects their personality. So before that can happen, they insult the model. They'd rather be disliked for character traits that they've adopted for an online persona, than be disliked for being "themselves".
It's a way of subconsciously convincing themselves that if a model bans them, well it's not really them that's being banned, but this assumed persona. And then they find themselves in a vicious cycle. Models hate them because they treat models like shit. They treat models like shit because models hate them.

Or maybe they really are just misogynist turds :)

Jupiter551 said:
Honey_Kiss said:
WTF moment, "Will you fuck yourself with a crucifix, blaspheme the bible, and curse Jesus for tokens?"

WOWSERS. Holy troller.
Frankie used to do this, in a nun costume if I recall lol

Still do! And I'll be adding the baby Jesus butt plug to the mix soon.

Random stupid fucker in free chat on streamate:
jayz: u culda done better than that im from sunny england .think ure pretty cute .like that ure working for ure baby .i have 3 would do watever it takes to provide.love the pregnant look but no more for me

Lol. We'll see who gets the last laugh because he got banned. :lol: He'd been sitting in my room for 20 minutes, in FREE chat, and not saying anything. Oh and you can't see anything below my chest anyways, so much for 'loving the pregnant look'.

FrankieChemical said:
Jupiter551 said:
Honey_Kiss said:
WTF moment, "Will you fuck yourself with a crucifix, blaspheme the bible, and curse Jesus for tokens?"

WOWSERS. Holy troller.

Now I have a streamate account I'd love some prior notice of baby jesus' umm...nativity debut.

Reactions: SatanJonez
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
jayz: u culda done better than that im from sunny england .think ure pretty cute .like that ure working for ure baby .i have 3 would do watever it takes to provide.love the pregnant look but no more for me

Lol. We'll see who gets the last laugh because he got banned. :lol: He'd been sitting in my room for 20 minutes, in FREE chat, and not saying anything. Oh and you can't see anything below my chest anyways, so much for 'loving the pregnant look'.

Ugh, I hate it when people type like that.

And surely Jay-Z, of all people, could afford to send 5 Gold your way...lol.

16_bit said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Definitely wtf, there's no sun in England.

zIZqm.png
He's also wrong about why I cam! Lol. I started camming because my health problems made it impossible to work outside of my house. I told him why he was getting banned before I did it too. Made it feel that much more glorious. :dance:

Reactions: 16_bit
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
16_bit said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Definitely wtf, there's no sun in England.

zIZqm.png
He's also wrong about why I cam! Lol. I started camming because my health problems made it impossible to work outside of my house. I told him why he was getting banned before I did it too. Made it feel that much more glorious. :dance:
I know that's why you posted it and i figured a random stranger wouldn't know your reasons for camming, i just wanted to make fun of his use of sunny England lol. It is currently raining where i am, and rain is predicted for the next week too.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
FrankieChemical said:
Jupiter551 said:
Honey_Kiss said:

WOWSERS. Holy troller.

Hahahahah, Jesus in your ass. Super awesome Frankie.

nymphoru: i wanna taste u4real
kevbo345: hi
nymphoru: i live in saint paul MN and u live where?
kevbo345: i have bow on my hard cock for u
nymphoru: ill give u my number if u want it?
nymphoru: ur a sexy goddess
changingman: hello beautiful
nymphoru: 612-558-1629 im shawn
nymphoru: call in an hour or two if u want k
Nadynnexx: lol
nymphoru: can i see ur perfect sexy ass please
nymphoru: ur so sexy id give u a rim job if u let me no lie4real

**note, apparently if you use the phrase '4real' you can attach it to any other word without a space or hyphen or anything, new rule4real

Any time a guy posted his phone number in public chat, I'd say "oh honey, you... I'm sorry for the prank calls you're probably going to get, but I'm not responsible for what the other members on this site do with your personal information if you post it in public chat."

I always feel so bad, which I shouldn't because they usually do that right after I've said "no, I don't want your number", but with how quickly it follows the question it makes me think they were already typing their number.

half the time, they were lost and think it's a dating site because of whatever ad they saw. The other half, they were from streamate and weren't used to the members being able to see what they say.

ComicOzzie said:
LilyMarie said:
in Stacy_Doll's room
aznX2joy: 2sexy2talk2 hmm u a 9piece i c

9 piece? Like an orchestra? Or a KFC meal? :think:
Does that make her finger lickin' good? :lol:

Reactions: ComicOzzie
So, a well known troll in the BBW MFC community has been spending every moment I am on cam in my room. He was (after 2 years) clever enough to realize I almost never ban. (he is really not bad, doesn't really troll me and tips so whatever)

Another regular is chatting in the room and the Troll randomly posts a phone number and says is this you to the regular?

I tell them no personal information in my room expecting it not to be his number....it is....
This regular has posted his personal phone number all over his profile and then claimed he has no idea how it got anywhere.

Silly.

Reactions: LadyLuna
ComicOzzie said:
LilyMarie said:
in Stacy_Doll's room

LOL. I've never heard a guy call a woman a 'nine piece', but I do know that 'dime piece' is a slang phrase to describe a gorgeous woman. It's like saying she's a perfect 10. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... me%20piece

But I guess when this dude called her a 'nine piece', he was pretty much saying that she's 1 point away from being a dime piece? :roll: If you think a woman is not quite a 10, just tell her you think she's hot and leave it at that. The 9/10 comment is a little stupid...he's not a judge in the Olympics.....

MikeFiore:You're sexy because you are the only one here where the breasts are both the same size

The_Brown_Fox said:
ComicOzzie said:
LilyMarie said:
in Stacy_Doll's room

LOL. I've never heard a guy call a woman a 'nine piece', but I do know that 'dime piece' is a slang phrase to describe a gorgeous woman. It's like saying she's a perfect 10. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... me%20piece

But I guess when this dude called her a 'nine piece', he was pretty much saying that she's 1 point away from being a dime piece? :roll: If you think a woman is not quite a 10, just tell her you think she's hot and leave it at that. The 9/10 comment is a little stupid...he's not a judge in the Olympics.....

A while back, a guy in a room I was in told the model that he'd rated her 4 out of 5 stars and appeared to mean it as a compliment. I was impressed: he did the totally useless thing members do when they're not going tip, still only gave her 80% of it, and thought she'd be glad to hear about it. :woops:

Saw this posted on a model's profile page...

Posted by Munkety: December 23, 2012
Watch you're mouth SLAPPER, learn who you're speaking to in this industry before gobbing off :)
Oooh a Clips4sale whore, back in the day when we had REAL models togs and websites would just queue up and pay hundreds often thousands of pounds to video a girl, even just for topless. Now all the dumb sluts are happy to cream on their table tops for 100 tokens which is about 4 after MFC commission, oooooohhhhhhh tip me guys and I'll show you my tits for 4, 8 and you can see my cunt (not the tattooed twat) maybe a whole 12 and you can see me cum. Desperate slut LOL

It's a shame, really. She seemed nice, she's pretty, it looked like she might actually do well for herself. But then she upset Munkety. And as I'm sure you bbs are well aware, when you "gob off" to someone who's "in this industry", your camming career is as good as over.
Anyway, I'm off to tip some dumb sluts 8 tokens to show their cunt (not the tattooed twat, mind you). A bit of advice though, if you're only getting 4 tokens out of every 100 you recieve, you probably wanna start charging more than 12 to do a cum :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:

Watch you're mouth SLAPPER, learn who you're speaking to in this industry before gobbing off :)
Oooh a Clips4sale whore, back in the day when we had REAL models togs and websites would just queue up and pay hundreds often thousands of pounds to video a girl, even just for topless. Now all the dumb sluts are happy to cream on their table tops for 100 tokens which is about 4 after MFC commission, oooooohhhhhhh tip me guys and I'll show you my tits for 4, 8 and you can see my cunt (not the tattooed twat) maybe a whole 12 and you can see me cum. Desperate slut LOL

It's a shame, really. She seemed nice, she's pretty, it looked like she might actually do well for herself. But then she upset Munkety. And as I'm sure you bbs are well aware, when you "gob off" to someone who's "in this industry", your camming career is as good as over.
Anyway, I'm off to tip some dumb sluts 8 tokens to show their cunt (not the tattooed twat, mind you). A bit of advice though, if you're only getting 4 tokens out of every 100 you recieve, you probably wanna start charging more than 12 to do a cum :twocents-02cents:

I kind of like tattoos sometimes. How much to see the tattooed ones?

Reactions: JickyJuly
Shaun__ said:
mynameisbob84 said:

I kind of like tattoos sometimes. How much to see the tattooed ones?

Munkety didn't specify sadly. I don't know if that's the kind of thing that's only really available to those in the industry :think: