AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So how did Bitcoin end up playing out here....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dilligaf0 said:
MFC models. I have a new and exciting currency for you to be paid with.

Details will follow as soon as I get my printing press set up. :dance:

:whistle:

Attachments

• Cootie Bill.png
    Cootie Bill.png
    802.3 KB · Views: 199
Crypto, the reason she doesn't have bitcoin listed as one of the banned topics is because you weren't banned for talking about bitcoin. You were banned for continuing to talk about it when people started to get annoyed with you for pushing it so damn hard. Get the difference?

Luna, can I ask you a question? Do you purposely lie for the fun of it ? Is that like part of the goal of this forum is to lie , make up stories on other people? honest question.

From Ambercutie:

yes you were banned, reason: still bringing up bitcoin.

The person who made it was, *gasp* *shock* *the horror* never banned. It was dropped when ladies pointed out that having a fluctuating income with a fluctuating currency is a recipe for disaster.

Which isn't true. And been explained probably 5,000 different times and ways and people here can't grasp it. Not my fault . I shouldn't be banned because people can't understand something should I ?

I'll put it this way. On MFC, a token equals five cents. Sometimes, I earn 25 in an hour ($1.25). Sometimes, I earn 200 in an hour ($10). Sometimes, I earn 1000 in an hour ($50). Now, let's say a token could equal anywhere from 1 cent to 3 dollars. That means that if I earn 25 in an hour, I may have earned anywhere from $0.25 - $75. If I earned 200, it could be anywhere from $2 - $600. If I earned 1000, it could have been anywhere from $10 - $3000. So, my already fluctuating income now has another fluctuating part to it, not just how many tokens the members are willing to give me but how much they happen to be worth that day.

No that isn't how Bitcoin works. You still earn $25 dollars an hour, $50 dollars an hour and $200 an hour in BITCOINS. Guess what happens to these Bitcoins you earn? They get transferred to your bank account , just like MFC tokens. You can choose to keep some Bitcoins as an investment or cash them out. Best part about this Luna is there is NO FEE's. How much is MFC taking out?

But again: the reason you were banned was because your presentation of the topic matter annoyed people. NOT because of the topic matter itself. You were given a chance to interact on the rest of the forum, told "you seem to be a bit too emotional about this. Stop talking about it before you get yourself banned" (paraphrased). Not "no one is ever allowed to talk about this", but "you can't do this without being a dick, so let's see if you're capable of not being a dick in other topics".

I was banned for bringing up the topic about Bitcoin as you can see above. It makes no sense to ban someone on how they presented it ( whatever that even means) , does everyone get banned here who doesn't present it "the right way" ? I see a lot of threads here where people are taking exception to what others are saying. This isn't "bringing it up the way" problem - its suppressing other peoples views points problem here.

cryptoassets said:
Crypto, the reason she doesn't have bitcoin listed as one of the banned topics is because you weren't banned for talking about bitcoin. You were banned for continuing to talk about it when people started to get annoyed with you for pushing it so damn hard. Get the difference?
Blah Blah Blah :spam1: :blah5: :tool: :character-kermit: :character-willie: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :teasing-blah: :teasing-tease: :newb:
The person who made it was, *gasp* *shock* *the horror* never banned. It was dropped when ladies pointed out that having a fluctuating income with a fluctuating currency is a recipe for disaster.
Blah Blah Blah :spam1: :blah5: :tool: :character-kermit: :character-willie: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :teasing-blah: :teasing-tease: :newb:
I'll put it this way. On MFC, a token equals five cents. Sometimes, I earn 25 in an hour ($1.25). Sometimes, I earn 200 in an hour ($10). Sometimes, I earn 1000 in an hour ($50). Now, let's say a token could equal anywhere from 1 cent to 3 dollars. That means that if I earn 25 in an hour, I may have earned anywhere from $0.25 - $75. If I earned 200, it could be anywhere from $2 - $600. If I earned 1000, it could have been anywhere from $10 - $3000. So, my already fluctuating income now has another fluctuating part to it, not just how many tokens the members are willing to give me but how much they happen to be worth that day.
But again: the reason you were banned was because your presentation of the topic matter annoyed people. NOT because of the topic matter itself. You were given a chance to interact on the rest of the forum, told "you seem to be a bit too emotional about this. Stop talking about it before you get yourself banned" (paraphrased). Not "no one is ever allowed to talk about this", but "you can't do this without being a dick, so let's see if you're capable of not being a dick in other topics".
Summary of every single post you've made on this forum to date.

cryptoassets said:
Every post by SlowBarry:

spam5.jpg

Oh, so it's okay if YOU start namecalling, but you get to whine about it if people do it to you? That's not very professional of you.

cryptoassets said:

Luna, can I ask you a question? Do you purposely lie for the fun of it ? Is that like part of the goal of this forum is to lie , make up stories on other people? honest question.

From Ambercutie:

Also, congrats on missing the key part of the given reason for your previous ban. It wasn't the talk about Bitcoin itself, but the continued beating of a dead horse into spam that got you banned.

Also, congrats on missing the key part of the given reason for your previous ban. It wasn't the talk about Bitcoin itself, but the continued beating of a dead horse into spam that got you banned.

It was specifically about Bitcoin. It shouldn't matter how I talk about it, it wasn't something anyone wanted to hear so they banned it.

cryptoassets said:

It was specifically about Bitcoin. It shouldn't matter how I talk about it, it wasn't something anyone wanted to hear so they banned it.

Of course it matters how you talk about it, spam doesn't stop being spam f it's about a subject the sender really likes to talk about. I could go out here on the forum and say "Bitcoin" and not be banned, but if I go into every thread and make a post saying "Bitcoin is totes awesum guise!!!1!" I'd get hit with the banhammer for spamming. Besides, if you would be banned for talking about Bitcoin on this forum, this thread would have been locked ages ago and yet you can still talk.

Then again, that may just be because this thread is fast becoming a case study on how to keep a clueless person occupied for weeks.

So additional congrats on still missing the point even after I pointed it out! That's, like, really impressive.

Again, you weren't banned for talking about Bitcoin. You were banned for NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP ABOUT BITCOIN.

People have also been banned for NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP ABOUT:

* being banned from Chaturbate
* falling in love with a scammer
* stalking models
* how much they hate "camwhores"
* many other fun topics!

It doesn't matter if you're right and we're wrong. It doesn't matter if the Dollar one day becomes obsolete and we must rattle our virtual coffee cups in hopes a generous benefactor will spare a Bitcoin while you're rolling in them like Scrooge McFuckingDuck.

What matters is this is a forum for webcam models, run BY a webcam model. Sometimes people get banned because they don't know when to SHUT THE FUCK UP, and you are clearly one of those people. If you want to talk about Bitcoin, go find a cryptocurrency forum; I'm sure there are many out there. If you want to hang out on this forum, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BITCOIN and make some posts about subjects that are relevant to literally any topic that we haven't told someone to SHUT THE FUCK UP about. If you want to stay on this forum and talk exclusively about Bitcoin...

ZpONwNs.gif

Alexandra Cole said:
cryptoassets said:
It shouldn't matter how I talk about it...

It always matters. That's how communication with other people works.

It doesn't matter. If I want to say Bitcoin works and didn't fail and people don't like it to bad. See how that works?

Of course it matters how you talk about it, spam doesn't stop being spam f it's about a subject the sender really likes to talk about. I could go out here on the forum and say "Bitcoin" and not be banned, but if I go into every thread and make a post saying "Bitcoin is totes awesum guise!!!1!" I'd get hit with the banhammer for spamming. Besides, if you would be banned for talking about Bitcoin on this forum, this thread would have been locked ages ago and yet you can still talk.

If people replies are to ask me more about Bitcoin I'm going to reply back. This is how a conversation works. People ask you a question and then you respond back.

Then again, that may just be because this thread is fast becoming a case study on how to keep a clueless person occupied for weeks.
You don't understand how conversations work.

So additional congrats on still missing the point even after I pointed it out! That's, like, really impressive.

The point was I was talking about Bitcoin and I was banned. Period.

cryptoassets said:
Alexandra Cole said:
cryptoassets said:
It shouldn't matter how I talk about it...

It always matters. That's how communication with other people works.

It doesn't matter. If I want to say Bitcoin works and didn't fail and people don't like it to bad. See how that works?

And yet that hasn't worked at all.

Again, you weren't banned for talking about Bitcoin. You were banned for NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP ABOUT BITCOIN.

I was. Did you not read what the reason for my ban was ? Talking about Bitcoin.

It doesn't matter if you're right and we're wrong. It doesn't matter if the Dollar one day becomes obsolete and we must rattle our virtual coffee cups in hopes a generous benefactor will spare a Bitcoin while you're rolling in them like Scrooge McFuckingDuck.

Ok.

What matters is this is a forum for webcam models, run BY a webcam model. Sometimes people get banned because they don't know when to SHUT THE FUCK UP, and you are clearly one of those people. If you want to talk about Bitcoin, go find a cryptocurrency forum; I'm sure there are many out there. If you want to hang out on this forum, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BITCOIN and make some posts about subjects that are relevant to literally any topic that we haven't told someone to SHUT THE FUCK UP about. If you want to stay on this forum and talk exclusively about Bitcoin...

No. If people want to talk about Bitcoin they should be able to. Get a clue.

cryptoassets said:

If people replies are to ask me more about Bitcoin I'm going to reply back. This is how a conversation works. People ask you a question and then you respond back.

You don't understand how conversations work.

The point was I was talking about Bitcoin and I was banned. Period.
Never once did anyone ask "please give me more information about bitcoin". :whistle:

Never once did anyone ask "please give me more information about bitcoin". :whistle:

And how is that for you to decide? Another way to get paid isn't worthy of being mentioned got it.

dilligaf0 said:
cryptoassets said:
Also, do you you want to get in on the next Bitcoin ?

Check out https://stellartalk.org - What Bitcoin was for money, this will be the Bitcoin for credit/IOU's. Probably, will grow very huge.

get yourself a free wallet and I'll give you some :)
https://launch.stellar.org/#/login
And now we move to the next Ponzi scheme. :dance:

Says someone who has no idea what a ponzi scheme is. I'm sure you think Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme.

cryptoassets said:

You wouldn't know a conversation if it hit you in the face. How is that my problem?

Settle down, babygirl. Nobody's getting punched in the face with conversation here.

Here's a reason to care about how you express yourself: you're less likely to inadvertently prove someone's else point.

Alexandra Cole said:
cryptoassets said:

You wouldn't know a conversation if it hit you in the face. How is that my problem?

Settle down, babygirl. Nobody's getting punched in the face with conversation here.

Here's a reason to care about how you express yourself: you're less likely to inadvertently prove someone's else point.

I'm just saying you are incapable of forming a conversation. Be careful proving your own point doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.