AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PurpleStar420 really does not like giving out videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JerMajesty said:
that is funny youd make a car salesman comparison lol...

anyways with all the negativity about her sales practice / attitude or whatever... now im really curious to see how this girl is... :think:

She was back to claiming a crazy person( I assume that is me) is the reason that she took her videos down and is not giving them to the people who bought them last night in her news feed.

The problem with that is that the crazy person in her story already has videos of her to show people. Also since she does public shows and groups she has videos floating around the internet, and the crazy person could just make more his crazy self if he wanted too. So why stop giving the videos she has to people who preordered them?

I think the real reason she stopped selling them is that she had a falling out with her editor and does not have them to sell. Rather than editing them herself or being honest with people she fabricated the boogie man of Shaun__ to explain why she is screwing people who trusted her enough to give her money. The rarest thing on MFC is premiums who buy things and tip and PurpleStar420 is doing everything she can to chase them away. I personally was like the goose that laid golden eggs , but rather than collecting the eggs and being happy she decided to feed me full of false promises and make foie gras for dinner instead.

I don't get how a "crazy person" having her videos is even an excuse. They're digital media - they're either on her computer or stored online at a server, so how can she make that an excuse not to send links to her paying customers?

Alright, this story has to be told.

I used to watch PurpleStar420 under my prem acct, and thought she was smokin hot. One day, I was still accidentally logged in as a model when I went perving (I usually don't do this, as most models don't allow other models in their room). I clicked on her room and noticed my name near hers, so not one to be rude, I said Hello and started casually chatting with her. For the first minute she was real nice. Has anyone ever seen Dave Chappelle's stand-up comedy? She said she was a fan, so I made a reference/joke to the bit he did talking about the old Sunny Delight commercials, where he goes "It's purple!" She immediately called me an attention whore, and started ranting about how she can't stand models who try to steal her customers. I didn't spam her chat, nor was I flirting with the members in her room. I was thinking, "WOOOW!!" promptly and politely said goodnight and never went back into her room.

Just goes to show you how (for me) somebody's sour personality can instantly make them physically unattractive. Just my :twocents-02cents:

PURPLESTAR420: think im going to start a fresh account since i have a crazy dude atarting shit and making it hard 4 me, all my hard work and im back to where i started , so might as welll

An account change is not going to make things any different. People are going to recognize you and I am sure you will tell your regulars that you are changing your name, as well as the other models that you are friends with. I am sure the other models would then say, "Hey! Purplestar changed her name, go check her out!"

I think it was just a way for her to see if she can get people to start tipping better and invite more people into her room. Take it as a guilt trip, I suppose.

Never had any problems with purplestar ever!!!!
she is always cool and a good time on cam....

She is smoking hot and is always down to smoke or take a shot!!!! or listen to you even if u dont have money to tip!!

she even made it up to me for not being able to get me the video with a free poster and a shot glass

Reactions: CassieRamone
mfclover said:
she even made it up to me for not being able to get me the video with a free poster and a shot glass

Wait, so
a) why couldn't she get you the video
and
b) have you actually recieved, in your hands, the poster and shot glass (btw they're not "free", they cost whatever the video cost lol)

mfclover said:

She is smoking hot and is always down to smoke or take a shot!!!! or listen to you even if u dont have money to tip!!

So my point about her not giving people the videos they bought from her is true then. Glad to see one of her fans backing that point up. I am sure married men or people with girlfriends who can not have model paraphernalia around the house will be thrilled with the bait and switch.

Member: "Uhh, hey honey look at this shot glass my boss gave me, cool huh?"

Wife: "Mr Johanssen gave you a shot glass with a naked purple haired woman on it?"

(I'm assuming the shot glass does have her image on it and is not just some random, plain shot glass she fished out of her kitchen sink).

Shaun__ said:
mfclover said:

So my point about her not giving people the videos they bought from her is true then. Glad to see one of her fans backing that point up. I am sure married men or people with girlfriends who can not have model paraphernalia around the house will be thrilled with the bait and switch.

Dude, now you are just starting to sound bitter and petty. Your original gripe was fine. But the above comment from the other guy is a good example of GOOD service and how she tried to make up for not being able to deliver.

Not everyone has had the same experience w/ her as you have. If all you're going to do is continue to come here and rag on her regardless of what anyone else says it makes you go from sympathetic to sounding small.

Sucks what happened. You told your story. I suggest you move on and do better things with your time. I got gyped by a model once too but I dropped her from my friends list and am not going to let her steal my time now as well as the tokens she took.

Reactions: mfclover
joblo said:
Shaun__ said:
mfclover said:

Dude, now you are just starting to sound bitter and petty. Your original gripe was fine. But the above comment from the other guy is a good example of GOOD service and how she tried to make up for not being able to deliver.

Not everyone has had the same experience w/ her as you have. If all you're going to do is continue to come here and rag on her regardless of what anyone else says it makes you go from sympathetic to sounding small.

Sucks what happened. You told your story. I suggest you move on and do better things with your time. I got gyped by a model once too but I dropped her from my friends list and am not going to let her steal my time now as well as the tokens she took.

My problem with her is that she is going around telling people I am a crazy stalker and can not give out her videos because of it not about how she stole from me. I made a thread about how she stole from me and it has dropped way down to another page I think.

Shaun__ said:
joblo said:
Shaun__ said:

My problem with her is that she is going around telling people I am a crazy stalker and can not give out her videos because of it not about how she stole from me. I made a thread about how she stole from me and it has dropped way down to another page I think.

At this point, who cares? Let it go.

Professor Henry Jones: Junior, give me your other hand! I can't hold on!
Indiana Jones: [reaching for the Grail] I can get it. I can almost reach it, Dad...
Professor Henry Jones: Indiana.
[surprised, Indy looks up at his father]
Professor Henry Jones: Indiana... let it go.

joblo said:

Professor Henry Jones: Junior, give me your other hand! I can't hold on!
Indiana Jones: [reaching for the Grail] I can get it. I can almost reach it, Dad...
Professor Henry Jones: Indiana.
[surprised, Indy looks up at his father]
Professor Henry Jones: Indiana... let it go.
I have a guilty secret.
362xB.jpg

If you really care about her you should probably stop posting in this thread and keeping it on the main page. I do not care if it is the first thing on this page forever myself, but I will only post in it to respond to other posts.

Silly white nights girls still will not have sex with you.

/sigh

i'm not gonna tell the gory and retarded details of my partially in-person story with her cause it would take way too long. However I will add my small voice to the list. Some monetary nonsense went down with us and i tried my damndest to fix it, but the problem didn't seem to EXIST outside of her saying it did... So there was pretty much nothing I could do. I lost about five hundred dollars to the situation.

Thanks to a prem who was somewhat tangled in the situation with me, my loss was greatly reduced. :h: but my friendship with her could not be salvaged. And now, several months later, I suppose I'm glad it never was.

Now what should I do with this 'purpverts' shot glass I have? lol. Bury it? Send it back? I dunno. Any purpverts out there want it? I don't really like to look at it, anymore. :/

What I'm mostly tired of is hearing her call Karma down on people. When clearly she is the one that Mr. Karma is now catching up with. Not saying she's all bad, cause she has her awesome points - but clearly something is amiss here !!! So please tread with caution. I would tip her for her company, but probably not put too much trust in her.

I've visited her room many times and also have witnessed her ... shall we say, 'bizarreness.'

I also remember her carrying on adnauseum about some girl 'stealing' the purple hair thing... :lol: :lol:

No one seems to have mentioned it so I will cross the threshold and point at the pink elephant ... Maybe her experience with her '420' and other things, is indeed magnifying the mood swings and the other semi paranoid illusions in her life and contributing to her karmic backwash. From my own extensive experience, that is indeed very plausible.
:twocents-02cents:

joblo said:

No seriously dude,

a) if you don't like the topic don't read it, don't tell us what to discuss - this guy got ripped for what...I can't remember but I seem to recall ONE video alone was 8k tokens. I'd be mad too! People get taken to court for less than that.

b) if you're going to stick around here and contribute, mind telling us if you got the shot glass and poster yet, and why she doesn't seem to be able to deliver videos she presells? Otherwise your little plugs of how awesome she are, are basically worthless

Edit: Then there's MissMeowMix losing out on $500, other models talking about slightly unhinged behaviour. There's a saying about this...something about smoke, fire... :whistle:

heres a picture of the shot glass and im cool with what happened because she went out of her way to make sure i was happy. Miss meo what happened exactly between u two why did u give her 500 dollars?

Attachments

• IMAG0383.jpg
    IMAG0383.jpg
    932.7 KB · Views: 385
Reactions: Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:
joblo said:

No seriously dude,

a) if you don't like the topic don't read it, don't tell us what to discuss - this guy got ripped for what...I can't remember but I seem to recall ONE video alone was 8k tokens. I'd be mad too! People get taken to court for less than that.

b) if you're going to stick around here and contribute, mind telling us if you got the shot glass and poster yet, and why she doesn't seem to be able to deliver videos she presells? Otherwise your little plugs of how awesome she are, are basically worthless

Edit: Then there's MissMeowMix losing out on $500, other models talking about slightly unhinged behaviour. There's a saying about this...something about smoke, fire... :whistle:

Agreed Jup. Personally I hate the notion of saying anything negative about another model. However, upon reading what everyone else had to say, I had to share my experience as well. I've NEVER EVER been treated so rudely by another model, and have been using MFC for almost three years now!!

If you've had a good experience, awesome for you, and I wish I was in your position. But alas, I'm not, and obviously neither are a lot of other people on AC'sF. Nobody actually wants to be ripped off or called names by ANYONE, and the fact remains that we all need to respect that everybody has their own opinions based on individual experience.

If you want anyone to take your good experience seriously, you've got to respect that others have their own experiences which they have a right to share. I'm glad you like her so much, but I'm sorry you feel you have to defend somebody who should be taking responsibility for their own actions.

Reactions: Shaun__
I got to say a lot of what has been said here is spot on. I WAS one of her "whales" and I remember Shaun there. I also recall another "whale" their who I will not name cause this is not about him and it is non important, but Shaun knows who I am talking about.

Anyway this "whale" fell into her room a while back and apparently liked what he saw as he was a real big tipper almost immediately. He would drop 2-5K tips (which may not be big to some models, but leaves me in the dust and I was tipping her a lot compared to most of her room) almost everyday. Anyways he would drop the tip, and she would scream and thank him (typical model stuff, just done for a large tip). I didn't know this tipper personally, but he seemed more of the lonely tipper than the "lt me see ur pusy bb" tipper.

It's here that I got to admit that I kind of fell for her too. She, to me, is hot, and although she rarely does anything more adult than a shower show, she seemed like a sweetheart so I didn't mind tipping her. I regret that I did now, but chalk it up to lesson learned.

She started to turn me off and make me stop tipping her when I saw how she would treat other users. I won't lie, most deserved it, but with others it was just a lack of communication and her misunderstanding what was said. All the time this tipper, kept dropping a lot of money for really nothing. He became the "star" of the room so to speak. But the big thing that convinced me to stop going to her room was how she treated the tipper and others when they were not there. She would talk smack about this person behind his back and be all sweet to his face. The funny thing is how she used to talk about how she hated backstabbers and those that lie to you. SHE DOES IT ALL THE TIME.

So I stopped going into her room.

I was in the lounge the other day and her page poped up and surprise, surprise she was whining about her going down on the list and how her money has gone way down. I think she may have lost some of her "whales" I know a RL friend who goes to her room says the tipper doesn't go to her room that much and when they do they tip only a small amount.

Just goes to show you, things come around! Maybe this will teach her a lesson, but I doubt it. My verdict, is check her out cause she is hot, but think before you tip her!

Really rational, credible, logical account Dresden, welcome to the forums :clap:

I have been considering weather or not to post the MFC mail that started this thread and decided what the hell why not.

7gI5h.jpg

The supporters are saying she gave them shot glasses instead of the videos. However that is not what people were buying they were buying the videos.

I have three shot glasses myself but I bought them, and was owed another as one of the raffle prizes she decided not to give me along with another video that I never got. Notice the trend with her and videos?

Also if you look at the prices this fan of nut kicking would have been paying her it is the full retail price for the glass and poster and he did not even want them. How is that supposed to make up for her not giving him what he paid for.

If you pay a contractor to build you a new house and you show up to the job site and find warehouse worth the equal value of the home you bought instead are you going to be happy?

dresden76 said:
Just goes to show you, things come around! Maybe this will teach her a lesson, but I doubt it. My verdict, is check her out cause she is hot, but think before you tip her!

She is hot. Damn my penis for causing me all this trouble. I should give it a severe beating to punish it.

People need to stop preordering videos, she's not gamestop lol. Alternatively she needs to release a Collector's Edition which includes a shotglass and poster (but of course, no video).

Jupiter551 said:
People need to stop preordering videos, she's not gamestop lol.

I never understood why people preorder videos, I had a guy last night ask to preorder one of mine, a video that I'm in the works of, haven't even filmed yet, just got the idea, and I told him I couldn't accept his tokens as I'd feel terrible if I never actually got it filmed.

CammiStar said:
BuxomZoe said:
Jupiter551 said:
People need to stop preordering videos, she's not gamestop lol.

I never understood why people preorder videos, I had a guy last night ask to preorder one of mine, a video that I'm in the works of, haven't even filmed yet, just got the idea, and I told him I couldn't accept his tokens as I'd feel terrible if I never actually got it filmed.

Sometimes when it's a trusted model, and the video is complete but in the editing stages, a model may offer a "preorder" at cheaper rate then when the video actually launches on her page to everyone else. I have only done this once, for my very first video. To be honest, I think only a few people took advantage of the preorder and most ordered it after the fact.

That is what this was. A preorder for videos that needed editing. I just do not understand why a model would throw away the trust you need with members to be successful on MFC for no gain that I can see.

Wow I'm so glad I read this . I learned alot about my self that I do not like and did not realize , and will not tolerate it what so ever! I'm putting a stop to that now . I've obviously grown into some kind of monster or have been and just haven't noticed it until now , with my life being on a cam partially .I mean I've always been wild love to smoke and totally have a hard time not drinking on cam but how nasty I sounded to some of the girls on here really made my stomach cringe . I'm truly sorry to any of you woman I was a bitch to and hope you can forgive me! Ive lost touch with myself big time and need to find myself again .you did not deserve that from me in any way.

SHAUN. Shaun was a total sweet heart when he first came to my room , no one had treated me as nice as Shaun had in a long time. And mind you this was when I first started NFC and still hadn't been comfortable with even being fully naked in my room yet , so I had thought he was tipping me huge amounts just to be nice out of the kindness of his heart , boy was I wrong. He's than started asking me if I could do videos for him for outrageous amounts of tokens , such as the 8k tokens tip and constantly nagging me about it knowing things had happened or came up as we would communicate threw text messages sometimes. I do appologise for my unethical work habits . They suck. I have add ADHD dislecksia what evr the fuck you want to call it I have it and man it's always been a pain in my ass. But back to the subject , he asked for a spanking video and I had called my friend right there on cam and asked if she would be down to do it with me and she had totally agreed to it , and when it came down to the day she had got cold shoulder and backed out . There was nothing I could do about that. I told him I would try to find some one else to do it with me and I had felt real bad and still do . Wich brings in

Missmeowmixx I chick with rad hair a dope personality and a knife fettish like my self. I knew she was in to raves and there was a super dope one happening in las Vegas , the electric daisy carnival , and had invited her to go. She sounded stalked and said she so wanted to go , but as it got closer to the event she said she didn't think she was going due to the lack of money , so I decided to chill out in her room and get as many people as I knew to tip her instead of me so she could have enough money to go. Shaun being one of the biggest tippers to tip her. And he had told her I'll get u the money as long as u make sure u get a spanking vid with purp and she agreed quick! Wel......
We get to Vegas ... The first day there she stayed in the room the whole time and wanted nothing to do with any thing until we went to the party that night. Oh and mind you I payed for mix is 3day pass valued at 350 bucks paid for the hotel room all three nights over 800 dollars and bought most of her food, and I had no problem doing it until the the next day she accidentally sent me a text that she ment to send her friend stating how much she hated being there and she wished she was back home and how Vegas
sucked. At that pinyin was pretty upset she was A not having fun but B that she lied when she said she didn't have money to go and just didn't want to go .so the weekend goes on and Sunday she needed to buy her plain ticket to another music festival she was suppose to attend but for some reason she couldn't use her card so she gave me cash and I let her use my card, the charge went threw we went to the party she left early to go to the air port as she was leaving Vegas Monday morning, I stayed at the party, hours go by and I'm on the way back to the room and she calls and said there's been a problem with the ticket , that the airlines were saying the ticket was fraudulent , I called the airlines trying to figure out the problem for ever.going in cirlcles . After about 3 hours of her and I both on the phone with the airlines she decided to just buy a plain ticket home . I thought she was going to buy her own plain ticket. Not knowing she was going to purchase that ticket with my card.Told her once the airlines creditd my account the money from the ticket I would give her her money . I never got a dime back
From any thing. 3 days later I check my bank accounts and see there is not only one
air line charge but 2 , both different amounts and different dates as well as half a dozen
international charges. Now at this point I'm like wow star you really are dumb a
Letting some girl you really have no clue who she is use your card, I felt Like a complete morron , but took it as a lesson learned . Now.....back to

Shaun. I had a raffle Shaun wanted to win real bad solely so he could try to have control over the videos on the flip cam(top prize ) highest amount of tickets got to pick their prize . Shaun had decided that no one would tip higher than he had seeing as he had the most amount of tickets by far so he was going to drop out and stick with what evr tickets he had and if any one won it was because they had fairly tipped more than he and not only told me he was dropping out but made it a point to tell my whole room
several times . Well than came along some one who tipped more than Shaun . And on the last day of the raffle Shaun decides to say fuck what I said to every one I'm getting back and tipped a shit ton over 8 k in tokens. How I see it is he lied to me and lied to my whole room. Had the other contestant known shaun was going to do that he would had made sure his limits were up to par. He flat out lied to meand that pissed me off, iwm not all about tokens and had I been I wouldn't of had him banned and ignored. He wants to say I use men for tokens but if that's the case I would had said battle it out with the other person and tip what ever the he'll you two can but instead I banned Shaun . He called me his best friend but who would do some thing so petty and shady as what he did and continued to do.He than would attack me on skyoe asking me when I was going to get him videos I admit I tried blowing him off because I didn't know what to say to him. I didn't know weather or not to get closure and talked to many people , and very one saying get use to it there is alWays going to be a "Shaun" around when your a cam model. Said I needed to juicy try to ignor it and move on . That was very hard for me to do seeing as hojw I have been known to be real personable with members , but figures that's probably nt a good idea and that's how I was in the jam I was in .

Reason for no vids. I am so sorry, but after a man who knows so much about you contacts members on their private accounts off of mfc and baggers them on why they should not tip me and my aunt gets a email with a link to mfc and forums start getting posted left and right on you, you start to get scared, I'm pretty open with most of my family but like many of us girls im sure not all of our friends and family know. and if they were to know who knows what life with family would be like than and I do what ever I need to to keep me safe from that as well as my family. I did not have a falling out with my editor I had to stop producing due to me wanting my videos down. I didn't think about all the other crap out on the Internet of me , I was trying to focus on what was in my control . and that meant some of the videos I had on presale , had to be taken down . If I knew that Shaun was going to stop everything and move on the videos would be back up tomorrow. But instead every day when evr he has spare time , and that's a lot , he rights on this forum he's hiding in my chat room p m ing members telling them not to tip me, and sending weird gifts to my house for my DOGS and LITTLE SISTER . He scares me he's total stalker material alllllll the way.

I have tried to make it up to people who did buy preorders in any way possible and from what i know very one that head came to me about the videos I have done what o could in my power to better the situation and all but one was not cool with what I offered ,

And no the shot glasses have no pic of me on them lol

Man I am glad I got that all out, i was trying to not respond knowing that Shaun just wants my attention and who's ever elses he can get , Im not great with words so sorry if I don't make sence at times.

Plea please for give me . I appreciate every ones honesty to the fullest and am going to do every thing in my person to change the negative parts of me that no one cares for and focus on the positive parts. As well as not drink so much , lol girls please I'm so sorry for saying those things and thanks you for teaching me a lot about me. Maub peace love and dope

Purps I'm really, really glad you posted in this thread. Everyone needed to hear your side of things.

However, I would like to defend myself here as well with a few sentences. I refuse to let you say that I stole from you because I DIDN'T. I privately mailed you enough times without response, that if this public forum is where i have to say it again, so be it.

First of all, I never asked for you to pay for my ticket, I was ready to buy it myself - but instead I bought Gemmas because you -wouldnt let me buy my own.-
Secondly, I stayed in the hotelroom finishing my -other work- that needed to get done while you guys went out and had fun.... because i was broke... For real broke, not just "i dont wanna go" broke. Vegas was also scary and filled with self tanner and hairspray and for a hippy chick like me it was overwhelming and honestly made my brain hurt.

And lastly, I TRIED my fucking hardest to get information out of you that i needed to fix the "credit card damage" that I did not cause, (although you clearly still dont believe me.) When you sent me the copy of the charges to your credit card, the SECOND airline charge that you were so mad about had the same confirmation number as the FIRST ONE. And every time I asked for you to re-send it to me, you ignored me. You ignored me for weeks, until I finally gave up, because TWO CHARGES WITH THE SAME DAMN CONFIRMATION NUMBER do not make any fucking sense, and the airlines all said the refund had been sent and that they couldn't help me.

You never showed me ANY proof of any of it. I figured fine. She swindled me, I cut my losses and give up.

I believe that you are making an honest mistake and blaming it on me. All the crap with your videos and whatever, there are GOOD REASONS for it all. You are a cool chick Purps, I don't believe that you are vindictive. I sincerely think that the 2nd charge was the refund of the first - and the others were all service charges, or some shit - since I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM, i can only guess.

I sent you my receipt from my ACTUAL flight home on a different airline than the charge was from... I've even kept my boarding pass to this day. Now why I would have a boarding pass for a flight I didn't take?? But that is my proof that I am being truthful, and tbh, I'd still like to work this shit out with you and maybe even be friends again, someday. :whistle:

I sent you both numbers several times . And the numbers were not the same . I stopes replying to the messages because I found my self letting it affect and being iln my head on camera and talking about it all the time with who ever would listen in real life and caused meto be obbssed with the thought. After i had talked to several people with horrible experiences with airlines and getting robed blind I started thinking that it was possible we both got jacked from the airlines . But in the same hand didn't want to be all buddy buddy with you incase you were the one at fault , fool me once shame on you fool me twice and fuck me in the ass . So I became content with the fact that we.were not REAL friends and I needed to take it all as a lesson learned . Im sorry you had to go threw this I know it's been a pain for you and me both. I did not steel from you and I'm sorry if you feel like that , but I can honestly say I had no intention of this happening and would not have drug you all the way out from Canada buy a ticket a room ect just to rob you for 400 bucks . And yes you did have money for your ticket but like you said you were broke so I bought the ticket so you wouldn't have to stress so much. I know Vegas can be a super ugly place trust me I've had a lot of badexsperiances and know the vibe can be very evil, I really tried to
Make it the best experience possible for you and I'm sorry it didn't work out.

I'm really glad Purps finally posted her side of the story here. It can be very hard to keep reminding yourself that there's two sides to a story when all you're being presented with is a barrage of badmouthing.

To that end, I thought I'd give my $0.02 on some of the better sides of Purplestar420: IMHO, she is one of the most sparkling, funny and friendly models I have come across on the site. There's never a dull moment when she's on cam, and I think she engages her whole room like only a very few models can. I can't count the times I've seen her go out of her way to help or accommodate someone, be it another model, or a room visitor. Stuff like sending tips to MissMeowMixx's room (whether she wanted them or not) wasn't a one-off occurrence. Her room is one of the few I actually feel welcome in when my ass is broke and I just want to hang out for shits 'n' giggles.

That being said, she definitely does have a temper on her. I don't know if it comes with the house-sized personality, but I can see how she isn't for everyone and I certainly wouldn't want to be on the receiving end her fury.

There's good and bad sides to everyone, and I just feel like the words being exchanged here are coming across extremely judgmental and harsh. So -- just letting people know that Purps has people who are very fond of her, and judging her solely on the stuff said here wouldn't be fair!

Disclamer: I know nothing of the particulars about what has happened with MissMeowMixx and Shaun___. I'm only addressing the harsh personal stuff that's being said about PurpleStar. I honestly don't think she deserves it.

Peace out!
/NotThatFrank

Status
Not open for further replies.