AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PurpleStar420 really does not like giving out videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Tommy Tompkins loves to nibble & hump his favorite blankies. Many nights I am woken up to him humping the blanket that I am sleeping under, and I cannot help myself... I immediately crack up laughing!

Here's a video of Tommy humping his favorite blanket :lol: Hopefully you don't get a sore neck from looking at the side ways video... :?
http://moby.to/qgp9kt

The video is lacking some sweet Barry Manilow playing in the background. ;)

Attachments

• TommyHumping.jpg
    TommyHumping.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 451
Reactions: Shaun__
I got in this late. :) But I just wanted to say, isn't it kind of ironic for someone to take as a screen name a famous person and then call ANYONE else "delusional?" I mean I know lot of people who take famous folks' names as their handle and I see nothing wrong with it...but it does kind of void their right to call anyone else delusional. :)

Nordling said:
I got in this late. :)

IfJik.jpg

I see you forgot your kitten picture, my good sir, but it's okay, I found one for you.

hehe Shaun got this bunker for my kitty :>

BUT BACK TO THE SUBJECT PEOPLE.
This topic is supposed to be about expressing concern/being ripped off by Purplestar420. Well, I shall share my story with you right now about what happened today :)

Miss_Heidi and I were on my cam, and we decided to pop into her room to say hi. We turned on our cam on Heidi's premium account, and Purple decides to turn it on. She then expresses "OMFG ITS KOTA AND HEIDI SO CUTE BLAH BLAH BLAH", talks with us for a little, is all chill n shit.

During all of this I was on my model account on cam with a goal for a show with Heidi and I. I turn around after five minutes of Heidi and I in her room with her watching us on Heidi's premium account cam, and she bans us. hmm..WHY?! haha
heidi PMed her and asked her why she banned us and she then replied word for word "why are you in my room with your cam cam on and on kotas cam as well, sorry seems shady"

I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW IN FUCKSSAKE THAT SEEMS SHADY. lol. We just popped in to say hi, get off your fucking high horse and stop thinking that we would take your premiums. If you didn't want to watch us, turn our cam the fuck off.

Stop smoking so much weed, maybe your paranoia will decrease. haha
Also adding to the fact that Heidi before purple banned her today used to get pms from purple saying to come in her room, and heidi has tipped her LOTS of tokens, without getting anything in return (She wasn't expecting anything in return, just adding some fluff.) Seems slightly familiar to what she has done to alot of premiums I know. Banning them after giving her tokens. how does that fucking work. lol.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 361
KotaMorgue said:
Stop smoking so much weed, maybe your paranoia will decrease. haha

.... Banning them after giving her tokens. how does that fucking work. lol.

~LMAO !!! :text-yeahthat: This exactly :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't read the whole thing... not even close. But are we just talking about her because the other "one who shall not be named" is gone and we have nothing to talk about? I've heard some stories about Purple.... But a whole thread? :twocents-02cents:

Oh. And a kitteh

Attachments

• yeah-lolcat-demotivational-poster-1257177533.jpg
    yeah-lolcat-demotivational-poster-1257177533.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 343
JasXo said:
Oh. And a kitteh

:-D Also, what you said, but I'm not quoting it because if I skirt around the wording then the attention might not be taken away from these cuties.

7pZBa.jpg

Reactions: Shaun__
JasXo said:
I didn't read the whole thing... not even close. But are we just talking about her because the other "one who shall not be named" is gone and we have nothing to talk about? I've heard some stories about Purple.... But a whole thread? :twocents-02cents:

Oh. And a kitteh

I don't think it's because the unnameable one is gone - though she didn't invent gossip, and gossip has probably played a little hand in this thread - but if you do read it, a lot of it was perpetuated because more and more people, models and members both, were like "now that you mention it...this is what happened to me".

I think it's a mistake to chalk up every thread discussing someone's possible shady dealings to being just something to talk about now that the hag-monster is gone.
:twocents-02cents:
142968d1276925466-animated-gif-thread-kitten_hat.gif

OK, I'll add to this, and a bonus picture. Just for fun.

Attachments

• funny prayer for daddy.jpeg
    funny prayer for daddy.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 200
  • funny cat talk.jpg
    funny cat talk.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 200
pictures for thought .HaHaHa

Attachments

• funny What_Has_Been_Seen483.jpg
    funny What_Has_Been_Seen483.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 103