AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MUTES!!!! ( or how I call them mutants lol)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, most of you know that I'm the last person you would expect to be name calling, but it's just ridiculous what's been said by LoveLov/USNicoleAngel in multiple threads lately. I don't appreciate 1. coming into what is essentially my house and being a bitch to my friends, and 2. thinking that her advice in the model's only section is worthwhile. It purely shows she's not the type of girl I like to associate myself with, so pardon my blunt and mouthy reply.

PS: this is in no way an apology as I stand by my actions, but merely stating my reasoning for acting uncharacteristically.

LoveLov said:
very funny ha ha ha :thumbleft:
and Mirra u get suspicious of what? the model being only after your money ? :violin:
how dare models be after a premiums money.... SHAME of them!! lil whores... :naughty: :lol:
More like suspicious of how desperate she is to wring anything she can out of whoever stumbles across her chat. At that point it's not entertainment... which is why I come to MFC. Some guys come for other reasons. The ones who want to be belittled and treated like a wallet should find you absolutely delightful. I don't much care for you personally and that's okay. :)

Hmm.. after what has been said, I think I might have to eliminate my "hi ___", or at least, put a pause in there...

I guess it's putting people off. I just... don't think twice about it, cause I was taught that when someone comes into the store, you have 5 seconds to greet them. Besides, I LIKE saying "HI! How are you". If I changed it to "Welcome to my room, ___" would it be less off-putting?

Frankie said:
I've got a weird question to add to this topic: lurkers do you feel awkward if a model says hello to you when you enter her room? I had the oddest occurrence on SkinVideo when I first started: since I could see who was entering the room, I'd cheerfully say hello (Welcome to my room [insert screen name here]!) & the people 9 times out of 10 would disappear. I always thought I'd scared them O_O Thoughts on whether this is a good or bad idea for a model who often deals with lurkers to continue it?
What's awkward to me is models who PM me as soon as I log in, I like the girls, but hell give me a break.

eclipse76 said:
Frankie said:
I've got a weird question to add to this topic: lurkers do you feel awkward if a model says hello to you when you enter her room? I had the oddest occurrence on SkinVideo when I first started: since I could see who was entering the room, I'd cheerfully say hello (Welcome to my room [insert screen name here]!) & the people 9 times out of 10 would disappear. I always thought I'd scared them O_O Thoughts on whether this is a good or bad idea for a model who often deals with lurkers to continue it?
What's awkward to me is models who PM me as soon as I log in, I like the girls, but hell give me a break.

ever get a pm from just being logged on? from a girl whose room you have never visited? now that i definitely can't stand. of course, by the name I think they are all from asian/filipino studios, but i usually avoid those girls like the plague

Frankie said:
To help with people answering my question on this post: I NEVER pm someone first OR when they enter my room. I vocally say hello & welcome and leave it at that.

Frankie has the right idea.
I actually snuck on mfc as a guest to see if it was safe to log in for a while because one model would pm me the second I logged on

I swear there is an influx of these 'mutants' lately. Almost every night on MFC this week/last week i'd have say 100 + people and only a few talking. And the ones talking are the regulars plus a few begging 'ass bb' inbetween.

It's starting to weird me out having a room like that lol. At least on SV it might be quieter, but the few people there DO seem to talk!

Frankie said:
I NEVER pm someone first OR when they enter my room. I vocally say hello & welcome and leave it at that.
:text-yeahthat:

Mygirlfund.com has got to be the friggin' worst for cold spamming models. All you have to do is log in and you're instantly bombarded by desperate models. :angry-cussing:

Yep, its very annoying. I made a guy account on there to see how it worked when I first started and DAMN least you get free vids and pics :lol:

Holy-cow after reading all this I feel bad for scaring all the people I insta-greet >.< its such a bad force of habit to immediately acknowledge new people (but being rather socially awkward I can understand it feeling like being called out), damn random tendencies lol. At least I think I know why so many people run away now gotta work on that for sure, afraid if I try not to notice people coming in that I'll get distracted and forget I am on cam entirely, being spacey is hard xD I never pm people tho, thats the ultimate form of being in someones face internet-wise I think, I figure if someone wants to talk to me they will, and they do.
learnin the whys about stuff is Awesome-sauce! ^_^;

Bocefish said:
Frankie said:
I NEVER pm someone first OR when they enter my room. I vocally say hello & welcome and leave it at that.
:text-yeahthat:

Mygirlfund.com has got to be the friggin' worst for cold spamming models. All you have to do is log in and you're instantly bombarded by desperate models. :angry-cussing:

I guess this why I'm not doing great on there. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.