AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model asked me to stop writing to her anymore is this normal or a business tactic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I felt it was somewhat wordy, with a glaring missed opportunity to call me a cunt.
Ozzie said he didn't like it when people overuse cusswords so I was trying to be respectful of that. Jesus. Wordy? It was barely 3 sentences. Although if you mean it was too much of a run on sentence, I can handle that. I'm notorious for that. Haggis-balls McCunt.

Ozzie said he didn't like it when people overuse cusswords so I was trying to be respectful of that. Jesus. Wordy? It was barely 3 sentences. Although if you mean it was too much of a run on sentence, I can handle that. I'm notorious for that. Haggis-balls McCunt.
Such sweet words. Are you sure you aren't my Auntie Kathy?

Lol - is this the new thing? Instead of talking about food when a thread is over, we all just start swearing like sailors? If so, I'm in 😆

Heyyy, Happy Labor Day, ya fucks! :p What are you fuckwads up to today? I’m watching The King of Queens, and about to DoorDash (Double Dash) myself a spicy chicken sandwich and a Mango Pineapple refresher.

Heyyy, Happy Labor Day, ya fucks! :p What are you fuckwads up to today? I’m watching The King of Queens, and about to DoorDash (Double Dash) myself a spicy chicken sandwich and a Mango Pineapple refresher.
This is my first kinda day off in a week, so I'm scrubbing my house from top to bottom. It relaxes me. Lame, I know. The weather is overcast otherwise id be out skating, riding bikes or doing something outside with people. This'll work though. Hope you enjoy your Labor Day too 🎉

Calling people Haggis-balls McCunt would have been so useful back in my hometown lol. Sooo many across-the-pond descendants there lol.
Of course, Haggis don't have balls. They have little openings. Both sexes. When they press their little openings together, they make a noise like bagpipes starting up. True story.