AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I know this sounds a bit weird; but I think I might be in Love with a Member guys???????

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh man, I’m torn on this post. I love brownies (especially if they’re the best ever). But I’m on a strict diet these days, so the temptation is tough.

Anyone have good tips for making salads more tasty without adding a ton of sodium?
I like to add spicy, fresh radishes.

If you don't want a fatty dressing, you can experiment with vinegars, oil, fresh herbs, and a little sugar.
Lime juice goes good in some salads too.
I also frequently add horseradish sauce to my salad dressings, as well, just to give it a little kick.
Cojita is good, but not sure if high in salt.
If you're avoiding a certain ingredient, I'd just make a dressing, on my own. It's very simple and fast.

You could also make your own croutons, in the oven, from fresh bread.
Coat them in unsalted seasonings (all the Mrs Dash's are salt free) and unsalted butter.

The mistake I taste most novice chefs make is too little or no seasoning. Seasonings really make the dish, but you want to experiment around for your palette and get them right.
Less is more, to begin.
Until you find the correct herbs, that resonate w your chi any given day, that is, hehe.

ETA; Something I've turned a lot of people on to, is buying a red cabbage, and shredding it raw. Then adding a generous amount to your salad too.
It's so healthy, flavorful, and has a great mouth feel!
Same with raw shredded brussel sprouts also.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
Oh man, I’m torn on this post. I love brownies (especially if they’re the best ever). But I’m on a strict diet these days, so the temptation is tough.

Anyone have good tips for making salads more tasty without adding a ton of sodium?
dried cranberries
unsalted walnuts/pecans

Reactions: Smoothie
Ass tattoos really only work if you're name is something like Bob. Then you can save money on the "O" and it still looks good. If your name is Colin or Oswald then the fact that the O is not in the middle would probably bother you eventually.
While laughing and choking, coca cola sprayed out of my nose reading this. Thanks for a good time.

• Funny!
Reactions: misterical
Hey Guys I have a Model problem. I really need to know your guys perspective on this; because it's totally doing my head in! Like... do you guys think, it's actually possible, that maybe...a member might actually start to care about a model? Like, for real, outside of Roleplay, LARPing, Masturbation Addiction, Obsessive Escapism, and just plain old being a total 24/7 Rabid Pervert?

If a member did, perhaps, sometimes begin to actually really care for a model; what would be some of the signs? Like, does that mean he'd do a show without taking his dick out even once? Or would him putting his dick away, actually be more of a bad sign? Like maybe he's just into it for the Parasocial aspect, and not actually anything more?

I don't know; I've been up for 17 days and nights, writing poetry with one hand, and masturbating non-stop with the other. I think it might be love with a member? Right guys? But does he love me back?

Can you all detail specifically exactly what signs would show if he was in it just for the Parasocial vs. the long haul?
And how I'd know if RamRodRomeo9inch6969MoneyWads was just in it for "other reasons"?
I follow a model for a over a year and put my dick away after a couple of months. I truly care for her, we talk all the time off line. It is quite possible.

• Funny!
Reactions: KingMarti
I follow a model for a over a year and put my dick away after a couple of months. I truly care for her, we talk all the time off line. It is quite possible.

Why did the dick get put away again? Forgive me, I'm awfully forgetful 😆