AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I know this sounds a bit weird; but I think I might be in Love with a Member guys???????

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Challenge accepted...

I am pretty sure this means MarieElise has to get the back tattoo now...😂

Now to go peruse the 'Things Member Say" thread for some good opening lines...

View attachment 100825
I AM NOT GETTING A BACK TATTOO 🤣 Back tattoos are for pussys.

... Real sex freaks get ASS tattoos! Jesus! Amateurs 🤣🤣

ETA; I would capitalize the money part of the screen name if it lets you.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
Challenge accepted...

I am pretty sure this means MarieElise has to get the back tattoo now...😂

Now to go peruse the 'Things Member Say" thread for some good opening lines...

View attachment 100825
I am pretty sure she needs to fall in love first - so now it is up to you to WOO her. You have got the right idea on where to start looking though, that thread should really be named "Foolproof pick up lines for cam models - succeed everytime"

Let the games begin!

The one's who are truly dedicated get forehead tattoos so everyone can see their level of... dedication 😂

Hey Guys I have a Model problem. I really need to know your guys perspective on this; because it's totally doing my head in! Like... do you guys think, it's actually possible, that maybe...a member might actually start to care about a model? Like, for real, outside of Roleplay, LARPing, Masturbation Addiction, Obsessive Escapism, and just plain old being a total 24/7 Rabid Pervert?

If a member did, perhaps, sometimes begin to actually really care for a model; what would be some of the signs? Like, does that mean he'd do a show without taking his dick out even once? Or would him putting his dick away, actually be more of a bad sign? Like maybe he's just into it for the Parasocial aspect, and not actually anything more?

I don't know; I've been up for 17 days and nights, writing poetry with one hand, and masturbating non-stop with the other. I think it might be love with a member? Right guys? But does he love me back?

Can you all detail specifically exactly what signs would show if he was in it just for the Parasocial vs. the long haul?
And how I'd know if RamRodRomeo9inch6969MoneyWads was just in it for "other reasons"?
I'm with a cam model and been together for nearly 4 years now and not once have I gone to her cam lounge and watched her but I help her by voting for her and sending money on a regular basis

I'm with a cam model and been together for nearly 4 years now and not once have I gone to her cam lounge and watched her but I help her by voting for her and sending money on a regular basis
Yeah in any relationship money goes back and forth. Have you guys hooked up in the meat world too? I mean it does happen. It's just more rare. There have been legal unions though. But I bet there have been way more broken hearts. That's why we try to help these guys ground themselves.

They can lose it completely and start having revenge fantasies that involve foreign law enforcement agencies and stuff. So it's a bit of a "charged" topic. A lot of them have displayed less than perfect social etiquette too, which might I add, does NOT help their cause in the slightest!

Last edited:
Reactions: inertvolcano
Yes we have met she loves me and I love her unconditionally I'm not a jealous man but she has asked me to pay out her contract because she's had enough of caming and of course I said yes it's $10.850 dollars and I've paid well over half of it

Yes we have met she loves me and I love her unconditionally I'm not a jealous man but she has asked me to pay out her contract because she's had enough of caming and of course I said yes it's $10.850 dollars and I've paid well over half of it
I hope that's a typo there cuz I'll pay $10.85 to get her out of her contract and I don't even know her. That's the equivalent of 2 bacon mcdoubles money wise.

If it is true love and only $10.85, I hope you have considered just paying it!

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I hope that's a typo there cuz I'll pay $10.85 to get her out of her contract and I don't even know her. That's the equivalent of 2 bacon mcdoubles money wise.

In some Euro countries, I believe, and certainly South American ones, the usage of commas and periods in numbers is swapped. so that $10.850 is 10 thousand 850 dollars.

I think your 10 dollars 85 would be written as $10,85

In some Euro countries, I believe, and certainly South American ones, the usage of commas and periods in numbers is swapped. so that $10.850 is 10 thousand 850 dollars.

I think your 10 dollars 85 would be written as $10,85
Thanks. I'm so used to guys coming and posting here being like; "I spent 9 bucks; I want a marriage, 9999 clips, a prenup, and sex every night for the rest of my life 😆 . And I won't even be coughing up $10 for some McDonalds, because if she really loved me, she'd be happy to live in poverty, and starve to prove it to me!"

Lol. True Love.

Thanks. I'm so used to guys coming and posting here being like; "I spent 9 bucks; I want a marriage, 9999 clips, a prenup, and sex every night for the rest of my life 😆 . And I won't even be coughing up $10 for some McDonalds, because if she really loved me, she'd be happy to live in poverty, and starve to prove it to me!"

Lol. True Love.
Oh yeah! There are so many "amazing" guys out there!

** I just checked a Colombian appliance retailer for this example:

12 bottle wine cooler for $ 899.900,00

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I am pretty sure she needs to fall in love first - so now it is up to you to WOO her. You have got the right idea on where to start looking though, that thread should really be named "Foolproof pick up lines for cam models - succeed everytime"

Let the games begin!
pitching WOO ? , how old are you ? 1940's era ?
1950's era here

... Real sex freaks get ASS tattoos! Jesus! Amateurs 🤣🤣

ETA; I would capitalize the money part of the screen name if it lets you.
Ass tattoos really only work if you're name is something like Bob. Then you can save money on the "O" and it still looks good. If your name is Colin or Oswald then the fact that the O is not in the middle would probably bother you eventually.

You might want to read my last post again because that amount is ten thousand eight hundred and fifty dollars

You might want to scroll to the end of a thread and see it's already been discussed before you get snarky with people.
Thank you my Lady. These pompous, over dramatic fucks do my head in 💜

Sidenote; Jesus Christ @misterical no one would get ink in their crack. What kind of a psycho do you take me for?! I meant the cheeks. Like property of. Only a straight up maniac would get inked in their crack, or a name across their whole ass. Holy Hell! I meant a tasteful, small tattoo on like the upper or lower right butt cheek. What kind of artist is gonna be ok with inking someone's asshole? Omg! Someone tell me this has never happened out there, and put my mind at ease! Even the thought upsets my delicate sensibilities 🥺 I'm British for Christ sakes!

Last edited:
Is it just me that think it sounds crazy having to pay to exit your contract like this? I have heard about it to exit with the account being transferred to you, or to be independent broadcaster without waiting time.. but to exit your work contract at all, that sounds very strange to me, and borderline (if not fully) illegal?

Is it just me that think it sounds crazy having to pay to exit your contract like this? I have heard about it to exit with the account being transferred to you, or to be independent broadcaster without waiting time.. but to exit your work contract at all, that sounds very strange to me, and borderline (if not fully) illegal?
I agree with you. That is, of course, providing the story is actually true.

It might have been something in the contract like "you will get x amount every month for the first x months but if you leave within the first 12 months it needs to be paid back" in that case it would be classed as an advance on a bonus that you didnt meet the requirement for so it would need to be repaid... there's a bunch of valid reasons I can see on why there would be a balance due to end the contract early.

Reactions: Wuggie
It might have been something in the contract like "you will get x amount every month for the first x months but if you leave within the first 12 months it needs to be paid back" in that case it would be classed as an advance on a bonus that you didnt meet the requirement for so it would need to be repaid... there's a bunch of valid reasons I can see on why there would be a balance due to end the contract early.
Ok she still had 2 years left on the contract and she would have made a thousand times times that for company in 2 years so I thought I got the contract cheap

Ok she still had 2 years left on the contract and she would have made a thousand times times that for company in 2 years so I thought I got the contract cheap
She's not on a platform she hasher own private cam lounge that the people she works for set up for her

Wait - what is going on in my thread? This is a MODEL falling for member thread guys ! ! 😆😆😆 I'm dead. This is so ironic. Even a joke thread of a model falling for a member, turns into a member falling for a model thread.

Laughing Hard GIF

She's not on a platform she hasher own private cam lounge that the people she works for set up for her
Anyway ladies and gentlemen it's 3:20 in the morning here so it's goodnight and hope you all have a great day/ night depending where you are

I mean it all depends on what is actually in the contract right?
I am assuming you have seen it and read it before paying anything? If not I highly recommend doing that. The way that you have phrased it is more like buying a (lacking a better word) slave than closing out a contract.
This dosnt really make much sense to me, I am not sure what a "private cam lounge" is, but I would assume anything due is to cover the costs of setting that up..again, should all be in the contract, if it's not in there it dosnt need to be paid.

Wait - what is going on in my thread? This is a MODEL falling for member thread guys ! ! 😆😆😆
This is how the in love with a model threads go too, people just change the topic, just its normally changed more like this:

I want to make these brownies, they say they are the best ever:

😂

I want to make these brownies, they say they are the best ever:

😂

Oh man, I’m torn on this post. I love brownies (especially if they’re the best ever). But I’m on a strict diet these days, so the temptation is tough.

Anyone have good tips for making salads more tasty without adding a ton of sodium?