AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
If bread always falls buttered side down and cats always land on their feet... what would happen if I stapled a piece of bread, butter side up, to the back of a cat and dropped it?

JoleneJolene said:
If bread always falls buttered side down and cats always land on their feet... what would happen if I stapled a piece of bread, butter side up, to the back of a cat and dropped it?
If you stapled a kitty at all I'd be sad panda. Find a doggeh instead please.

jebbaz said:
JoleneJolene said:
If you stapled a kitty at all I'd be sad panda. Find a doggeh instead please.

I like cats, they taste like chicken! Dog on the other hand tastes meh.

JoleneJolene said:

The bread would rip away from the staple in mid air, and the rest would go as planned.

JoleneJolene said:

This would happen!

Attachments

• antigravity.gif
    antigravity.gif
    107.2 KB · Views: 146
Did someone spike my soda or is the forum slightly different....

Frankie said:
Yup, it is!

The buttons below posts are cooler and there are little animated icons on the thread lists.

:h: to Ambah and Jawbs :)

Sevrin said:
Frankie said:
Yup, it is!

The buttons below posts are cooler and there are little animated icons on the thread lists.

Neato! ^_^ Also glad to know I was not drugged.

Frankie said:
Sevrin said:
Frankie said:
Yup, it is!

Neato! ^_^ Also glad to know I was not drugged.

Just got on comp and WOW, like the newness...Thanks Amber and Jawbs!!!!!

More changes are in the works currently :).

oooh I wanna know what my new title is!

ok, I'm still kind of a big beal, but now I have 2 MORE STARS TO UNLOCK!

Sdog1982 said:
JoleneJolene said:

This would happen!

Yes! That's what I thought! **Strapping cats with buttered bread stapled to back on feet as we speak... ANTIGRAVITY PUSS IN BOOTS!**

Reactions: RedHerby1
pyrite1965 said:
Keithy said:
jebbaz said:
oooh I wanna know what my new title is!

ok, I'm still kind of a big beal, but now I have 2 MORE STARS TO UNLOCK!

Observe my higher level for the next unlock.

OMG all the thread do not belong to me anymore!!

You're not too far off now, though. ;)

Wow... back to Rocks your socks. At least it matches my avatar, now :-D

Jason314 said:
Wow... back to Rocks your socks. At least it matches my avatar, now :-D

Your avatar trips me out. I think that was the highest weight I've ever been at, and I can't help but see me as pudgy. I've lost around 11-12 lbs since August, by the way.

Okay, I guess I'll have to wait until next time for when you do that marker thing again. I'll get the tokens ready.

And by the way, I hope nobody minds that I'm posting more than once daily in this topic. It was the only thing that was preventing me from commenting on the new changes to this site last night (at least in this topic).

Jason314 said:
Okay, I guess I'll have to wait until next time for when you do that marker thing again. I'll get the tokens ready.

And by the way, I hope nobody minds that I'm posting more than once daily in this topic. It was the only thing that was preventing me from commenting on the new changes to this site last night (at least in this topic).

Aside from being daily thoughts, this is a great thread to just post random thoughts or comments that don't have a place in a new or separate thread. All good!

Jason314 said:

OMG you're posting in the daily thoughts thread more than once a day!!

Oops, I just did too :p

So Muse won an American Music Award tonight, however the legitimacy of that award was totally wiped out when they gave the Artist of the Year award to Justin Bieber.

Of course, the crime here is that he was called an "artist." His proper title is "arrogant little shit who will be dead from an OD by age 30."