AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Why are the non-smiling emoticons called Smilies?

New life motto (excluding one person): Fuck it, fuck you. And I want a taco. Makes total sense to me.

Water consumption is great. I think I'll drink two glasses in a ten minute span. Shouldn't be too difficult.

I'm rich! I'm rich! Well, at least when my finances are compared to a random mosquito's.

Jason314 said:
I'm rich! I'm rich! Well, at least when my finances are compared to a random mosquito's.

I always say that I've got enough money to keep me happy for the rest of my life... provided that I die Tuesday.

JoleneJolene said:
Jason314 said:

I always say that I've got enough money to keep me happy for the rest of my life... provided that I die Tuesday.

I follow Diogenes. If I didn't have people counting on me for money I would just give it up and live on the streets as a beggar and hermit and possibly a nomad.

Who the fuck planned this route to my life... FUCK YOU! Grrrrrrrrrr, I hate detours to multiple toll booths!

I hate having to rely on pills to do anything.... sleep shouldn't require an aid, yet here I am doing my best to avoid the sleep aids and I'm wide awake at 2 in the am. Class at 8m, and work all night. I'm fucked, but I got no control over it. Ugh.

jebbaz said:
I hate having to rely on pills to do anything.... sleep shouldn't require an aid, yet here I am doing my best to avoid the sleep aids and I'm wide awake at 2 in the am. Class at 8m, and work all night. I'm fucked, but I got no control over it. Ugh.

This. But I've caved in and just gone with the least damaging sleeping pill I could find. Was able to use melatonin for awhile, but eventually just wasn't working. Maybe it could work for you better?

I'm going to be happy all day, and no one can stop it, except people who can.

JoleneJolene said:
Jason314 said:

oh shit i lold

Frankie said:
jebbaz said:

This. But I've caved in and just gone with the least damaging sleeping pill I could find. Was able to use melatonin for awhile, but eventually just wasn't working. Maybe it could work for you better?

Ooh I still have some melatonin maybe I'll try some tonight :)

Today has been a bad day for my family health-wise:
My grandma's in the hospital with something, not entirely sure what's wrong with her and I don't think the doctors are either, so my dad went over to help out with her.
While there he had to take my grandfather to the hospital with an infected bed sore that could prove severely detrimental if left untreated.
Then to top things off he accidentally took a weeks worth of two different medications, so now he has to go to the emergency room and instead of just getting there as quickly as possible he's calling my mom asking for a list of all his medication, he has a ton of meds he has to take for various problems. The med he overdosed on lowers his blood pressure and potassium levels, which is horrible for him because a few of his pills are specifically to raise his potassium levels.

Simple male thought:
Amber is cute.

Complex male thought:
AmberCutie is cute.

My thought:
No one is going to laugh at my daily thought.