AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have no idea how it happened, but my account was charged with an almost 10 minute private with a random model way early this morning, which pissed me off since it used up all of my tokens. However, I just got an email saying they credited them all back to me. So that's a relief.

morment said:
I have no idea how it happened, but my account was charged with an almost 10 minute private with a random model way early this morning, which pissed me off since it used up all of my tokens. However, I just got an email saying they credited them all back to me. So that's a relief.

Hmm, that's quite strange that it happened. Did MFC respond to a complaint from you or did they credit the tokens back by their own initiative?

Anyway, thought...

No matter how crazy I think I am, there always has to be someone crazier.

Amber only seems to be online at the exact hours I am asleep. Therefore I'm proposing that we change the UK daylight saving times to Amber Saving Time.
It'll be massively inconvenient for everyone else in the UK but I get to enjoy Ambers awesomeness.

Jason314 said:
Hmm, that's quite strange that it happened. Did MFC respond to a complaint from you or did they credit the tokens back by their own initiative?

I emailed them about it. Still surprised that I heard back from them as quickly as I did, espeically given the stories I've heard about their response times on here.

Just_mark__ said:
Amber only seems to be online at the exact hours I am asleep. Therefore I'm proposing that we change the UK daylight saving times to Amber Saving Time.
It'll be massively inconvenient for everyone else in the UK but I get to enjoy Ambers awesomeness.

I'm sincerely flattered! But you guys would call it like Ambour Savings Time or something like that. :-D

AmberCutie said:
Just_mark__ said:

I'm sincerely flattered! But you guys would call it like Ambour Savings Time or something like that. :-D

I like "Ambour Savourings Time" because Amber is for savoring.
Unless it's a reference to the plant, then it's still Savory and not savoury (yes, officially in British English the word coined AFTER the plant is spelled differently because that's how they roll).

This could also be a reference to "that time" when you have to savor the time and not watch her dance naked.

jebbaz said:
I for one support the idea of a Candie Cane Miss MFC November 2010
It would be like... A rematch. :D

Keithy said:
AmberCutie said:
Just_mark__ said:

I like "Ambour Savourings Time" because Amber is for savoring.
Unless it's a reference to the plant, then it's still Savory and not savoury (yes, officially in British English the word coined AFTER the plant is spelled differently because that's how they roll).

This could also be a reference to "that time" when you have to savor the time and not watch her dance naked.

Shit man, I just wanted to masturbate over a really hot girl without staying up too late.

Seriously burnt my thumb last night on the grill. fucked up any gaming I wanted to do. Fortunately it's doing better.

I also went in and saw Big_Boosty on MFC. Pretty hot, but could stand to make some fine tuning on her set up. Plus talking couldn't hurt.

Also: This scares me: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ExtremePussy

I love watching DIY stuff, but DAMN! Vanilla Ice is rehabbing mansions in Palm Beach? AND has his own show? WTH? LOL Although his daughters can patch nail holes like no ones business LOL

Keithy said:
Seriously burnt my thumb last night on the grill. fucked up any gaming I wanted to do. Fortunately it's doing better.

I also went in and saw Big_Boosty on MFC. Pretty hot, but could stand to make some fine tuning on her set up. Plus talking couldn't hurt.

Also: This scares me: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ExtremePussy

Just. Wow. And ouch. And ew.

What a day...

- Get up at 7am, go to work
- Probably could've gotten away with leaving early since I was done with all my stuff with an hour to spare.
- Straight from work, go to a hockey game.
- Buy a few $2 50/50 raffle tickets (50/50 raffles are where half the money goes to charity and the other half goes into the jackpot, for those who don't know)
- Late in the game, they announce the winning number. The lowest ticket number I had was 45511. Winning # was 45503. FML on losing out on over $1000 by about 10 minutes. (Note- the 1st 3 numbers may be off, but the last two are totally accurate)
- My team wins the game.
- Come home to find a party happening next door.
- Kids in the street block the route into my driveway even though I'm telling them to move.
- They start playing music so loud that it's rattling the house.

At least Amber sounds like she's OK.

Being poor really sucks.... I dont even have ramen noodles in my house right now... my fucking roommates ate them so I get to go hungry until I get to work and steal food... all this pizza cant be healthy either.... ugh life is really difficult at the moment.

Ever get really discontent with the life you are living? I'm feeling pretty discontent with mine right now...

It sure gets dark earlier. Maybe I should set all the clocks to Ambour Savings Time. It'll be bright, sunny, and cheerful all the time!

...of course, I'd be late or early for work, but whatever.

jebbaz said:
Being poor really sucks.... I dont even have ramen noodles in my house right now... my fucking roommates ate them so I get to go hungry until I get to work and steal food... all this pizza cant be healthy either.... ugh life is really difficult at the moment.

Blast them with piss.
Also I am a firm follower of Diogenes. Which means I'm far from above begging and am content to piss on someones leg to prove them right.