AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sevrin said:
What they'll do in the real world is ship jobs out of the country.

Well, that would be true IF two conditions are met. Minimum Wage effects those businesses AND hours aren't contracted. Which eliminates most people that can ship jobs overseas. If you math check though, at minimum wage my plan would only cost about $0.50 ($0.475) per person per hour currently employed compared to the minimum wage increase they went with. (4 employees at 7.25 for $29 an hour as opposed to 5 at 6.18 for $30.90 and hour). Currently most contracted employees (Union members and Strike Exempt employees) that I've talked to have a 40 hour work week contracted, which would not be invalidated with a well worded law. Seeing at they already make huge amounts over minimum wage, invalidating their contracts would actually help the companies anyways (which isn't the scope of this). Just because the Republicans tell you that's how it works, does not mean that's how it works. This would mostly effect retail, some hospitality and some service roles. It's mostly aimed at the minimum wage jobs. Heck, you could even throw in a clause that over 40% greater than minimum wage would exempt workers from the new work week requirement if you wanted.
This plan could even be accompanied by a one time tax break (which they do all the time anyways) to make sure businesses are on board.

Headaches seem to be my best friend lately :(

And is there anyone out there that hasn't heard the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"? I'm just glad that the fall is finally here though.

A really random thought and an old joke:

If today is the first day of the rest of your life, what was yesterday?

"Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?" - (I don't know who first came up with this one. It might be Seinfeld, but I'm not sure.)

luvbigboobs2 said:
"Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?" - (I don't know who first came up with this one. It might be Seinfeld, but I'm not sure.)
I'm pretty sure that's George Carlin.

this makes 500 posts for me since the 30th of September. I'm really glad I found out about this forum, probably the most active I've ever been with a forum. You guys all rock, seriously. I love it here.

Just got a sample pack of sodas and they were tasty. Dad's Root beer, NuGrape Soda, Nesbitt's Strawberry. It also included Pig Iron Cola (http://www.pigironbbq.net/ but it's actually bottled by Orca) and Kiss (Grapefruit) Soda. The Pig Iron Cola was just so so, but the NuGrape was great (and I usually don't care for grape soda). Dad's Root beer was excellent too.
I picked up the sample pack at World Market/Cost Plus from their "Monster" pack, which was on clearance since it was a Halloween pack.

http://www.orcabeverage.com/

jebbaz said:
this makes 500 posts for me since the 30th of September. I'm really glad I found out about this forum, probably the most active I've ever been with a forum. You guys all rock, seriously. I love it here.

It's really exciting how well the forums have brought quite a few people closer together. Like, sure some of you may chat back and forth in a mutual favorite model's cam chat, but the fact that you can come here throughout the day and have common ground fucking rocks. Make meh so happeh.

I like being here, and have found so many people that I share chat rooms with but never want to interrupt the current topic to go "Hey!" lol

Yay I made friends with KotaMorgue today and hopefully she will be joining us here soon. :dance: She and I are certainly very different in appearance but I love her style. So upbeat and carefree. Love her spirit.

AlexLady said:
Who was it that said the modern American dream included being born to a rich family or winning the lottery? :p

Everyone with lots of money. Or without. And my tv. :p

I honestly dont know If I could handle being rich. I've never met a rich person I liked, so I can only think I'd come to be someone I didn't like if I were rich.

AmberCutie said:
Yay I made friends with KotaMorgue today and hopefully she will be joining us here soon. :dance: She and I are certainly very different in appearance but I love her style. So upbeat and carefree. Love her spirit.
oh I love her! I hope she decides to join us here!

Somebody is impersonating me. I do not like to be impersonated. I do not like to be fucked with. It's someone from here, I know it's someone from here. I will find out who it is. I will not stand for such bullshit.

jebbaz said:
AmberCutie said:
Oh dear lord yes, how I love the KotaMorgue! I have the most giant crush on her.

CandiedLace said:
jebbaz said:
AmberCutie said:
Oh dear lord yes, how I love the KotaMorgue! I have the most giant crush on her.
Just approved her model status.... wheeee!! Kota where are you??!! :)