AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Whenever I hear "Once, Twice, Three Times a Lady" can't help but think "Unce, tice, fee times a mady" via Eddie Murphy as Buckwheat on SNL.

I'm wondering if this GHDHair2 person who keeps starting weird Random Discussion threads is the same guy who did the exact same thing a few days ago (his name began with the word 'Jordan', I think)...lol. He's pretty much talking to himself.

The_Brown_Fox said:
I'm wondering if this GHDHair2 person who keeps starting weird Random Discussion threads is the same guy who did the exact same thing a few days ago (his name began with the word 'Jordan', I think)...lol. He's pretty much talking to himself.
These are just your typical nonsense type spammer. They all look similar because that's a popular means of smammage.

Janet Jackson looks amazing on that NutriSystem commercial. :thumbleft: She's still got that lovely baby face.

Reactions: Nordling
There she is! :thumbleft:

No, my first name ain't baby
It's Janet...Ms. Jackson if you're nasty

:mrgreen:

Reactions: Nordling
Jaydenrainey said:
if i had a nickel everytime i wished mfc would work for me id have a lot of nickels. people have been trying to convince me to not delete my account. i dont want to but i know i should. its just i go from making barely anything to making a ton on mfc and its a roller coaster for me. streamate is consistent money but i dont like working there. i actually feel degraded working there which is something i dont often feel. keeping my mfc account open distracts me cause i still spend alot of time talking to old regs.

After experiencing good times on Streamate, the only reason I'd want to go back to a site like MFC is when I've made my goal to socialize. My personal preference of being a "greedy whore" who wants her cake and to eat it too. :dance:

Apparently secret service personnel are accused of having a little sexytime with prostitutes in Colombia...I'm wondering if any of the girls are on mfc because there's a LOT of Colombian culo on mfc :mrgreen:

LacieLaPlante said:

Have you guys seen this before? Seems conspiracy theoryish.

While I agree MFC has used the Miss MFC contest and the new camscore to manipulate models to pull more money out of members, a lot of that feels like I should be wearing a tin foil hat to fully comprehend it. And what site in their right mind would give out the equation to something like a camscore? Not only could competitors gank it but that would give every model full knowledge on how to boost her effort with the least amount of work meaning MFC's pocketbook would probably suffer, at least a little and the camscore would be more meaningless than it is now.

Reactions: SoTxBob

LacieLaPlante said:

Have you guys seen this before? Seems conspiracy theoryish.

lol I remember that when it came out...it has a grain of truth, mixed with several grains of bs - pretty much like all conspiracy theories :p

It's kinda true about camscore inflation though. It's just a fault in the camscore system that they didn't take into account - similar to economic faults in MMOs; over time currency (or in this case camscore) just keeps flooding in, without equal methods to dump it out.

As for the formula thing...as Bob and Frankie said, if you give out explicit details of how something like that works, people WILL find a way to cheese their way to the top.

Sad to see Pat Summitt step down from full-time coaching duties. She did so much for women's college basketball over her career. Alzheimer's is such a crippler. Kudos, Coach Summitt, and good luck.

(Pretty sure that quote above isn't Mark Twain btw, it's one of those internet misquotes that does the rounds.)

Yeah, according to Quotegarden, the quote is really "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference" and though it's often attributed to Clemens, it's source is "unknown."

sometimes I yell,"TIP MOTHERFUCKERS, TIP!" But no one seems to listen.

Reactions: Mork and Jupiter551
patton Oswalt!

Attachments

• funny did u smile2.jpg
    funny did u smile2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 276
  • funny stop chasing.jpg
    funny stop chasing.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 276

Attachments

• vagina.jpg
    vagina.jpg