AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crashes getting worse...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaMike42

V.I.P. AmberLander
May 2, 2010
MFC is currently in the middle of rolling crashes. It's lasted close to a half hour I think. It crashed, and then it seemed to come back up, only to crash a few minutes later. And there was a 15+ minute crash earlier in the night.

Is there anything that anyone can think of to convince them to fix this issue? Or if nothing else, get them to inform us that they're working on it? Because this is seriously getting pathetic.

The bitching from the models on the News Feed is great. Some examples (in order of when they were sent)

damn what wrong with the site today

aw man, mfc crash right as we were getting to the blowjob cam lol (from LovelyLemon, who later said...)

too many tech problems tonight :) I ADORE you gents and your amazing patience, so sorry for all the trouble

WTF!?

MFC crash again???????????????????

i shaved my vagina for this?? hahah

hmmm if I had a tkn 4 everytime this happens right as I sign on I'd be a rich bitch lol!

Fuckin' MFC must've saw me comin'. I CAN'T FEED MY 17 ILLEGITIMATE KIDS ON THIS SHIT! lol (she later said, in reponse to a LOL message from another model "OK, I lied...10 illegitimate kids. FML")

ok this is serious bullshit! that was the second pvt i was in when the site crashed tonight!

Just lost connection in middle of private :(:(

Have i been punk'd.. wheres ashton? ((ashton))??

ok, either one of you bitches queefed too hard or someone actually farted. WTF

welcome to ManyFrequentCrashes!

There's no way to convince them. As it has been said before and as many models have experienced, they just don't really give a fuck. They'll realize once people quit coming to the site as often and THEIR part of the cash flow drops that "Hey maybe we should have tried to fix the website and listened to what the fuck people were saying..." Or maybe not. I'm just a cam whore.

Shame everyone can't go on 'strike' to make them sort it out, but most people probably wouldn't be able to afford it and you'd probably need lots of them to do it to make a difference.

Hopefully it wont crash as bad as it did when that football thingy was on and it was down for about 8? hours. I learnt from that, that when it crashes to go do something useful, coz I sat there refreshing the page like an idiot for 8 hours that time and wasted half a day, lol. :(

The crashes have been getting baaaaaaad. Even when I was just a pervy wannabe on MFC they were too frequent for my tastes. :/ Crashed twice within moments of me logging back in and having a good laugh with a few members about it. I wish the owners would shell out just a little bit of that cash they're making every month to ensure that they keep making it and update their servers accordingly.

I have been talking to a few people about the Admins, the crashes, and everything. One basic said he went to the sexpo this weekend and was trying to talk to the admins about signing up and using ccbill hearing bad reviews or whatever and the admins would just not even give a shit about anything, they were like oh whatever just sign up. Then a regular of mine and i were talking about the frequent crashes and how a decent serve may be a good chunck of change to a normal person but to them, its chump change. They would make the money back in like 2 hours if that. But he said from his experience, the Admins are assholes, don't care, and do the bare min to get by, he aslo said he wouldnt be suprised if just one day they just walk away from the site. They are already fucking loaded.

From everything I've heard, what Cassidy said doesn't surprise me. I would think it would be in MFC's best interest to minimize downtime. That is, if they gave a shit. Don't they have to give refunds for everyone that was in a pvt during a crash? :think:

Cassidy Nicole said:
And they wonder why models are using Skype and Paypal or whatever....

I still think the fact that all the girls want to break MFC rules is the biggest reason for that. There's one on right now accepting tokens for a slot on their off-mfc cam so she can have a guy on cam with her.

The only way MFC will ever get better is if competition makes them do it. Right now, MFC is the best game in town, so they have no incentive to get better.

Mikeythegeek said:
bawksy said:
The only way MFC will ever get better is if competition makes them do it. Right now, MFC is the best game in town, so they have no incentive to get better.

Which says more about every other cam site than it does about MFC.

Nah, they may be more stable in most aspects, but in my opinion no other cam site has as much to offer as MFC does. Bawksy is right. MFC runs the show right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.