AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Done with chaturbate…

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a survivor of domestic abuse, I take pride in my ability to support my little one, despite the past. Hence why I cam. I'm physically unable to work from the trauma my stomach occurred, and my medical isn't covered by any GI provider in OH. I've always worked. This is just a "job" as any other is.

A lot of people don't understand where the model is coming from or their past.

Please just take this into consideration, before you cast judgment on any model.

As a survivor of domestic abuse, I take pride in my ability to support my little one, despite the past. Hence why I cam. I'm physically unable to work from the trauma my stomach occurred, and my medical isn't covered by any GI provider in OH. I've always worked. This is just a "job" as any other is.

Please just take this into consideration, before you cast judgment on any model.
Every job comes with issues, vixen. You chose this, like I chose mine. Mine comes with a shitload of issues, too.
Let's just drop this and I'll STFU, OK?

I'm not casting
Not every woman has a choice. As stated in my message above.
That was for vixen. I'm not judging you or anyone else.

I'm sure with following rapport, you'll find that we're all pretty friendly, from my experience thus far. I wouldn't give up on Chaturbate or the forum yet.
Everyone I've met here has been friendly... mostly 😉
But I get sideways with people sometimes.
And I'm not giving up on CB. I was in my room earlier this morning and had fun. Had fun with (my favorite model) last night.
But ill limit my input here from now on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Selxo
Every job comes with issues, vixen. You chose this, like I chose mine. Mine comes with a shitload of issues, too.
Let's just drop this and I'll STFU, OK?
You quoted someone else and then told me to STFU? I had not responded after my last gif post, Amber posted, then selxo for some unknown reason responded to my comment when she should have responded to yours...and telling me it's a choice? I wasn't complaining about my job. I was asking you to make it clear you are a hobbyist when you post and not some authority on camming.

Get bent.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
You quoted someone else and then told me to STFU? I had not responded after my last gif post, Amber posted, then selxo for some unknown reason responded to my comment when she should have responded to yours...and telling me it's a choice? I wasn't complaining about my job. I was asking you to make it clear you are a hobbyist when you post and not some authority on camming.

Get bent.
He said he will stfu, I misread it the first time too

Get bent.
No, vixen, I was saying I will STFU. I'd never tell you that

No, vixen, I was saying I will STFU. I'd never tell you that
Okay. Let's do this because I think all kinds of confusion happened.

Hi! I'm glad you're here and I hope you find ways to improve your own experiences within the camming community! If you need tech assistance or show ideas just shout and we'll be happy to offer ideas.

Sorry, I wasn't initiating your post to my response more so responded to the last that will originate with my post. Was early for me too so didn't intend to trauma dump! I do apologize.
It's all good, sleepy eyes and foggy brains. 😍

Yes! Welcome! Please stay and feel free to reach out. I'm not experienced enough to give advice but there are really nice ladies and gentleman here that are. I'm Sel for short. ❤️

Reactions: Lover31660
Oh. Ok. I just woke up, I haven't even had

Okay. Let's do this because I think all kinds of confusion happened.

Hi! I'm glad you're here and I hope you find ways to improve your own experiences within the camming community! If you need tech assistance or show ideas just shout and we'll be happy to offer ideas.
Thanks 😃

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
I'm sorry if I triggered this with my joke about the algorithm gods. I was trying to make a joke to lighten the mood because it's super confusing and frustrating to not understand a huge drope in ranking and viewers. I apologize if that came off wrong and started all of this 🫠

Oh. Ok. I just woke up, I haven't even had
Yes! Welcome! Please stay and feel free to reach out. I'm not experienced enough to give advice but there are really nice ladies and gentleman here that are. I'm Sel for short. ❤️
Nice to meet you, Sel😃

I'm sorry if I triggered this with my joke about the algorithm gods. I was trying to make a joke to lighten the mood because it's super confusing and frustrating to not understand a huge drope in ranking and viewers. I apologize if that came off wrong and started all of this 🫠
You didn't "trigger" me. I just assumed that's why my room has such poor turnout. 🤷‍♂️

With cb, I swear to god there isn't an algorithm besides how many people you have in your room. If you happen to unfortunately be one of the ones that has less then 10 viewers then it's just random what later pages u end up on.

And yes that's from the opinion of a person who's gone browsing the back pages.

With cb, I swear to god there isn't an algorithm besides how many people you have in your room. If you happen to unfortunately be one of the ones that has less then 10 viewers then it's just random what later pages u end up on.

And yes that's from the opinion of a person who's gone browsing the back pages.
Dude, some mornings/nights I'll have a few "real" people and other times it's all girlybots.
This morning I had a few reals and a guy opened his cam and I watched. I don't usually care for guys with facial hair but I went with it and we had fun.
He has to go and I had some fun with the people in public. I watched my public chat while I was watching his cam.
I try to give people what they want.
But I can't seem to get any traction, but I've only been back since April 14. And I only have 258 followers. 🙅

Ok cool.

So long as you understand that you should limit your input in threads meant for actual cam models who do this to make their living, we're all good.

Hobbywankers (people who broadcast that just enjoy making a couple bucks here and there) have different experiences, so giving input as if they're actual cam models can give wrong impressions to those who are new to this industry, so we're a bit picky about that. You've made it so far since you're generally polite and helpful with some topics, but usually hobbywankers get muted or banned pretty fast since they can taint the water, so to speak.

Just making sure you understand your place.
Thanks amber I wasn't trying to be rude with my post. I appreciate you so much .

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Actually just back up a little. How do you ladies feel about any girls that do this more as a hobby then a job?

Yes I know that's only 0.01% of the girls on cb but that still a couple of pages worth of girls?
I mean in real world I know 2 girls who signed up to onlyfans as a hobby. 1 because she's a bit of a exhibitionist already and the other to pay and show off her cosplay.
And since we know that there has been girls who sadly don't know better, exposing themselves on various webcam sites for free, there bound to be a few that decided to join up on pay sites just for fun/making a bit of extra $. Heck according to one popular model she was doing that at first, just failed to get a job she wanted that made her decide to do it professionally.

Does it bother any of you that they are on these sites possibly taking money away from you ladies instead of say broadcasting on chatroulette?

Actually just back up a little. How do you ladies feel about any girls that do this more as a hobby then a job?

Yes I know that's only 0.01% of the girls on cb but that still a couple of pages worth of girls?
I mean in real world I know 2 girls who signed up to onlyfans as a hobby. 1 because she's a bit of a exhibitionist already and the other to pay and show off her cosplay.
And since we know that there has been girls who sadly don't know better, exposing themselves on various webcam sites for free, there bound to be a few that decided to join up on pay sites just for fun/making a bit of extra $. Heck according to one popular model she was doing that at first, just failed to get a job she wanted that made her decide to do it professionally.

Does it bother any of you that they are on these sites possibly taking money away from you ladies instead of say broadcasting on chatroulette?
Typically women who get into it as a hobby tend to quit after they get what they were after or after realizing it takes more effort than they're willing to give or only broadcast infrequently. They aren't grinding out 8 hours a day on cam. There was a couple who were broadcasting solely to make money for their wedding. As soon as they got married, they quit the site.

There are about 30 male cammers I can think of that are not hobbyists. The ratio of male cammers to male hobbyists is vastly different than female cammers and female hobbyists.

Status
Not open for further replies.