AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Done with chaturbate…

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
We have 35,000 subs, and averaged 300-600 viewers per stream. We still have a good amount of viewers, and even break 1000 often, but absolutely no one is tipping.
I am so confused lately. Chaturbate used to be my #1 site and MFC was just an occasional tip. I had a great day on Saturday and now I'm struggling to even get over 100 viewers for the first 2 hours! My highest since Saturday has been 200 viewers and a hugeee drop in my average hourly. What am I doing wrong 😭

I am so confused lately. Chaturbate used to be my #1 site and MFC was just an occasional tip. I had a great day on Saturday and now I'm struggling to even get over 100 viewers for the first 2 hours! My highest since Saturday has been 200 viewers and a hugeee drop in my average hourly. What am I doing wrong 😭
I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong, I think chaturbate has just been terrible for some people

Algorithm gods must be why I have such pathetic traffic. Then again, older males who don't show their face don't get much traffic sometimes. I have great stream quality now, but often nothing but bots. I'm lucky if I get a couple of grey users 🙁

I was referring to myself.
I have a career.
I appreciate this is yours and others' jobs.
But I cam for enjoyment and whatever tips I receive go to the people I view.
Sorry if that offended you.
You're on a forum consisting mostly of professional models, "oh it comes and goes" is at minimum dismissive of what models go through to put food on the table for their families and keep the lights on to facilitate that income. Let alone have any extra to take trips or vacations after expenses and taxes.

You're a casual cammer with a totally different outlook on success and overall outcome. Please keep that in the forefront of your posts when replying to models who do this for a living.

Agree with above. Your way of viewing this, although I do like chatting with you, is going to be 100 percent unrelatable, to almost all of the rest of us who actively post here. That’s fine, but I do think it’s something to keep in mind. None of us are having any fun if we aren’t making money. I actually do enjoy showing off my body, being worshipped and admired, but that comes hand in hand with making money also. I like strong powerful men,that have stuff going on in their lives. The idea of men sitting around lurking on sites for hours, not spending, dries me up like nothing else. It actually disgusts me, to be frank. Just biology.

So many of your takes on things, are going to be super off base for the rest of us. And very unrelatable. Which means at times they won’t be helpful. However if you kept that reality in mind, it would make the flow of convo smoother.

To share something true and relevant to this context (but that is also kind of traumatic) I had a regular on SM, who started out nice. His shows weren’t super long and he never got me off, but he was still acceptable business. Part of his shows was he liked dildo bjs. One night, when this useless abusive cunt, was apparently way too high on his own supply, he (out of nowhere) screamed at me; “take it harder and deeper bitch, I’m paying you 10 bucks a minute here, and men on chaturbate would be deep throating that for free!”. Of course he got cut off, reported, and 86’d, but as you can imagine, that was a horrible experience for me. So… there is a dividing line between hobby wankers, and pay to play models. You guys don’t always help our cause.

Last edited:
You're on a forum consisting mostly of professional models, "oh it comes and goes" is at minimum dismissive of what models go through to put food on the table for their families and keep the lights on to facilitate that income. Let alone have any extra to take trips or vacations after expenses and taxes.

You're a casual cammer with a totally different outlook on success and overall outcome. Please keep that in the forefront of your posts when replying to models who do this for a living.
Thanks, Capt. Obvious. 😉
I'm constantly reminded about where I am.

Agree with above. Your way of viewing this, although I do like chatting with you, is going to be 100 percent unrelatable, to almost all of the rest of us who actively post here. That’s fine, but I do think it’s something to keep in mind. None of us are having any fun if we aren’t making money. I actually do enjoy showing off my body, being worshipped and admired, but that comes hand in hand with making money also. I like strong powerful men,that have stuff going on in their lives. The idea of men sitting around lurking on sites for hours, not spending, dries me up like nothing else. It actually disgusts me, to be frank. Just biology.

So many of your takes on things, are going to be super off base for the rest of us. And very unrelatable. Which means at times they won’t be helpful. However if you kept that reality in mind, it would make the flow of convo smoother.

To share something true and relevant to this context (but that is also kind of traumatic) I had a regular on SM, who started out nice. His shows weren’t super long and he never got me off, but he was still acceptable business. Part of his shows was he liked dildo bjs. One night, when this useless abusive cunt, was apparently way too high on his own supply, he (out of nowhere) screamed at me; “take it harder and deeper bitch, I’m paying you 10 bucks a minute here, and men on chaturbate would be deep throating that for free!”. Of course he got cut off, reported, and 86’d, but as you can imagine, that was a horrible experience for me. So… there is a dividing line between hobby wankers, and pay to play models. You guys don’t always help our cause.
Thank you for a well stated reply. And I agree I have no business chiming in on certain topics. That will cease.
Just for the record, there's only one room i spend significant time in.
I've stated more than once how I sympathize with the female models and the crap they endure.

eugene levy pop GIF by Schitt's Creek

Reactions: MarieElise
Thank you for a well stated reply. And I agree I have no business chiming in on certain topics. That will cease.
Just for the record, there's only one room i spend significant time in.
I've stated more than once how I sympathize with the female models and the crap they endure.
why do the hobbiests always sympathize with the female models but never acknowledge the damage they do to the market for male models, because hobbiests are so common among guys, it seems like the assumption is if your not in a studio then your a hobbiest who should be doing cum shoes for 5 tokens....just a random thought from reading this post

why do the hobbiests always sympathize with the female models but never acknowledge the damage they do to the market for male models, because hobbiests are so common among guys, it seems like the assumption is if your not in a studio then your a hobbiest who should be doing cum shoes for 5 tokens....just a random thought from reading this post
cum shows* I mean cum shoes is probably a show too but I was getting tossed around on the bus while trying to type 😂

Which male models is this slender, 60 plus white guy with an average size dick, who never shows his face, damaging?
I see hundreds of male models with hundreds of users in their rooms every day.
So who the fuck am I hurting?

Which male models is this slender, 60 plus white guy with an average size dick, who never shows his face, damaging?
I see hundreds of male models with hundreds of users in their rooms every day.
So who the fuck am I hurting?
I feel like I made it clear I was not speaking about you specifically, but the hobbiest culture in general.

The damage that is caused by hobbiests to the market as a whole is the expectations of low cost and low quality shows become re-enforced since a hobbiest isnt going to put the same level of care and attention into learning about the different fetishes that someone might ask for becuase at the end of the day it dosnt matter to them, where as someone who activly does this for work will spend week's learning about the intracasies of fetishes to ensure they can always provide the best show possible, becasue their reputation is important.

Age, race, dick size has nothing to do with anything. The fact that you're argument here seems to be "I'm old and average, how could anything I do have any impact" seems pretty self depricating tbh, if you wanted to be more than a hobiest these arnt things that would hold you back since in the grand scheme of things they generally arnt overly important.

Anyway the point of my post was to point out the irony that hobbiest often say here they sympothize with what the women go through while being the cause of that very behaviour in guys rooms. The reason the so many guys in your room expect you to stick a pogo stick up your ass and bounce up and down and then do a cartwheel and cum for 5 tokens is a learned behaviour. It's the same with the girls, a lot of shows getting done in free chat breeds the expection that members will be able to see whatever they want for free... the end result is a similar behaviour with the differance being the expectation on what a show costs is driven a lot lower when there's enough people that dont care about what they are earning, and the expection of what a pvt show can be is skewed when people offer pvt shows that cater to themselves instead of the member.

You'll also notice that a large amount of those 100's of users are a)the colombian girls and b) unregistered or grey users, there are very few guys on the site that pull an audiance of 100+ real people in a room anymore, a few years ago it wasnt uncommon for the top male rooms to have 500-1000 people but a lot of that traffic has left the site opting to go to clips or other sites, I'm not saying it's all because of hobbiests, it was more than likely a large combination of things, but if someone is seeking a profesional service has their preception of what that service costs skwed and then gets a poor experiance because of it, I could see how that would play into someone's decission to move to buying clips or opting for a differnt site that dosnt have a you can earn tokens to tip other models system since it removes a lot of the hobbists.

Ahh, goctha!

I thought it might have been a male equivalent to "Fuck me boots/heels" ;)
take the me out and I think that's about right 😂

• Funny!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Selxo and Ozzie_
I feel like I made it clear I was not speaking about you specifically, but the hobbiest culture in general.

The damage that is caused by hobbiests to the market as a whole is the expectations of low cost and low quality shows become re-enforced since a hobbiest isnt going to put the same level of care and attention into learning about the different fetishes that someone might ask for becuase at the end of the day it dosnt matter to them, where as someone who activly does this for work will spend week's learning about the intracasies of fetishes to ensure they can always provide the best show possible, becasue their reputation is important.

Age, race, dick size has nothing to do with anything. The fact that you're argument here seems to be "I'm old and average, how could anything I do have any impact" seems pretty self depricating tbh, if you wanted to be more than a hobiest these arnt things that would hold you back since in the grand scheme of things they generally arnt overly important.

Anyway the point of my post was to point out the irony that hobbiest often say here they sympothize with what the women go through while being the cause of that very behaviour in guys rooms. The reason the so many guys in your room expect you to stick a pogo stick up your ass and bounce up and down and then do a cartwheel and cum for 5 tokens is a learned behaviour. It's the same with the girls, a lot of shows getting done in free chat breeds the expection that members will be able to see whatever they want for free... the end result is a similar behaviour with the differance being the expectation on what a show costs is driven a lot lower when there's enough people that dont care about what they are earning, and the expection of what a pvt show can be is skewed when people offer pvt shows that cater to themselves instead of the member.

You'll also notice that a large amount of those 100's of users are a)the colombian girls and b) unregistered or grey users, there are very few guys on the site that pull an audiance of 100+ real people in a room anymore, a few years ago it wasnt uncommon for the top male rooms to have 500-1000 people but a lot of that traffic has left the site opting to go to clips or other sites, I'm not saying it's all because of hobbiests, it was more than likely a large combination of things, but if someone is seeking a profesional service has their preception of what that service costs skwed and then gets a poor experiance because of it, I could see how that would play into someone's decission to move to buying clips or opting for a differnt site that dosnt have a you can earn tokens to tip other models system since it removes a lot of the hobbists.
OK, I I think I get what you're saying. I want people to have fun in my room and I like to be accommodating to everyone. And I don't frequent the female rooms much. Too much drama and too many assholes.
I'm married (open) to a woman, but I've enjoyed male cams for the past several years. My favorite guy reached out to me as a gray user and I've been watching him ever since. I'm frequently the only tipper in his room and I've spent a good bit on long privates because I enjoy him.
That's why I'm nice to gray users, but I've become less likely to respond to demands. I simply ignore them but there are some i have fun with.
And I DO look at user lists and I see the bots, anonymous users and grays in my room and others.
Last night I was the only person in my favorite's (hope that's an acceptable description) I was the only one tipping and there were plenty of other purple and blue users. I did it because I like hil and feels he deserves it. At least someone other than I bought a private show.
So yes, I see the same shit in the male rooms from these cheap motherfuckers and asshole gray users who demand too much. I don't say shit about it because it's none of my business.
I'd love to be more interesting to viewers and maybe I should do more research so I can be. This isn't a second career, but being paid is nice and the only private I've given was fun and I did what the viewer wanted.
And yes, I'm very self depricating even though I don't look bad for my age, at least according to my few viewers. 😉
I'll be more careful with which topics I reply to.
And I have no problem with constructive criticism, especially when its presented the way you and Marie Elise did.

OK, I I think I get what you're saying. I want people to have fun in my room and I like to be accommodating to everyone. And I don't frequent the female rooms much. Too much drama and too many assholes.
I'm married (open) to a woman, but I've enjoyed male cams for the past several years. My favorite guy reached out to me as a gray user and I've been watching him ever since. I'm frequently the only tipper in his room and I've spent a good bit on long privates because I enjoy him.
That's why I'm nice to gray users, but I've become less likely to respond to demands. I simply ignore them but there are some i have fun with.
And I DO look at user lists and I see the bots, anonymous users and grays in my room and others.
Last night I was the only person in my favorite's (hope that's an acceptable description) I was the only one tipping and there were plenty of other purple and blue users. I did it because I like hil and feels he deserves it. At least someone other than I bought a private show.
So yes, I see the same shit in the male rooms from these cheap motherfuckers and asshole gray users who demand too much. I don't say shit about it because it's none of my business.
I'd love to be more interesting to viewers and maybe I should do more research so I can be. This isn't a second career, but being paid is nice and the only private I've given was fun and I did what the viewer wanted.
And yes, I'm very self depricating even though I don't look bad for my age, at least according to my few viewers. 😉
I'll be more careful with which topics I reply to.
And I have no problem with constructive criticism, especially when its presented the way you and Marie Elise did.
Oh but not the way I did? That's hilarious.

You are funny 😉
And it's all good. 👍
I'm a mess and I admit it!
Ok cool.

So long as you understand that you should limit your input in threads meant for actual cam models who do this to make their living, we're all good.

Hobbywankers (people who broadcast that just enjoy making a couple bucks here and there) have different experiences, so giving input as if they're actual cam models can give wrong impressions to those who are new to this industry, so we're a bit picky about that. You've made it so far since you're generally polite and helpful with some topics, but usually hobbywankers get muted or banned pretty fast since they can taint the water, so to speak.

Just making sure you understand your place.

Thnks for putting my thoughts into words. I knew what I wanted to say but couldn't get it to come out right.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Ok cool.

So long as you understand that you should limit your input in threads meant for actual cam models who do this to make their living, we're all good.

Hobbywankers (people who broadcast that just enjoy making a couple bucks here and there) have different experiences, so giving input as if they're actual cam models can give wrong impressions to those who are new to this industry, so we're a bit picky about that. You've made it so far since you're generally polite and helpful with some topics, but usually hobbywankers get muted or banned pretty fast since they can taint the water, so to speak.

Just making sure you understand your place.
Amber, I totally agree with both paragraphs. And thanks for recognizing I'm polite. I'm the same in people's rooms. I'll limit my input to topics I actually know about! 😉
Thanks for being understanding because there are some cool people here and I DO learn a lot!

As a survivor of domestic abuse, I take pride in my ability to support my little one, despite the past. Hence why I cam. I'm physically unable to work from the trauma my stomach occurred, and my medical isn't covered by any GI provider in OH. I've always worked. This is just a "job" as any other is.

A lot of people don't understand where the model is coming from or their past.

Please just take this into consideration, before you cast judgment on any model.

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod