AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
amber ! help me

amber ! help me
Stop being annoying. You have posted in the welcome thread 3 times now.

If you need something from the CB rep, go to the CB section and make a thread.

Hellooo Nerissa here !

I'm new to the cam model/ s.w scene, and I'm mostly planning on doing femdom/findom/domme work, but I've also tried a few c*m shows and really loved that. I'm just starting to take this more seriously, and i just want to follow whatever feels the most fun and healing.

I'm thinking private shows on Chaturbate would be best but I can't seem to figure out how to accept viewers into a private show on Chaturbate to the point where I lost s show. Can anyone help me in a way that's in detail ?

- Nerissa

Hi everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the community. I’m a cam model on Chaturbate, and I’m excited to be a part of this vibrant platform.

A bit about me:

• I’m passionate about working out and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
  • I love watching movies in my downtime.
  • Whenever I get the chance, I enjoy traveling and exploring new places.
I’m looking forward to connecting with other models and viewers here. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to chat or have any questions.

Thank you for having me!

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the community. I’m a cam model on Chaturbate, and I’m excited to be a part of this vibrant platform.

A bit about me:

• I’m passionate about working out and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
  • I love watching movies in my downtime.
  • Whenever I get the chance, I enjoy traveling and exploring new places.
I’m looking forward to connecting with other models and viewers here. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to chat or have any questions.

Thank you for having me!
That is an impressive and wonderfully laid out intro! So easy to read, and process.

Hi I'm new on here, well this is a new account. I am currently on Niteflirt as a PSO. I was on here years ago when I would cam on SM, NF and sometimes MFC among other sites but I left that awhile ago. Now I'm back and rather be on the phones for now. Cant wait to catch up on the forums.

Reactions: shest_fold
Anamika Fragment i am the model of cam soda i logged in today there is showing your account is suspended i want to know why my account is suspended my id was anamikafragment please help

Anamika Fragment i am the model of cam soda i logged in today there is showing your account is suspended i want to know why my account is suspended my id was anamikafragment please help
There are no cam soda reps here. You will need to contact their support through their website.

Hello you lovely dolls & gents....I'm Birdie Gray

...a "semi-retired" old school burlesque gal who likes her quiet life in the country. I'm giving caming a try as a way to open up, chat, make a few extra bucks, and show off the many, many costumes I got laying around. I've been performing on the road for almost 7 years and it's time to take the show inside. You should have seen the looks I got from people in my room while I was twirling my tassels! :shock:

I am SO greatful for all the advice and encouragement...so far, so good...just not trying to obsess about the dreaded cam score.

Thanks again...come on by and see me!

Reactions: LaceyRoyce

Am martin. In Kenya looking to connect and learn together

Hi I am Breana Divine I am somewhat new to the industry and wanting to learn as much as possible. Right now I stream mainly on Streamate, I am wanting to give Chaturbate another try but for somme reason I find it a little more confusing than SM.

Hi!

We'd like to introduce ourselves as a new streaming app found on Roku known as HONEY. What makes us special? Our new adult PPV section featuring adult content for the public's viewing pleasure. 😏

Think of us as the modern-day OnlyFans that meets a streaming service. We're happy to drop in as we're looking for more adult content creators to join our channel and investors who we can partner with. If you're interested in marketing your best assets on TV 😈🔞, let's talk!

Glad to gain the opportunity to connect with alluring content creators who are about showcasing their best! We accept adult films and offer promotional packages including commercial ads, brand ads, and more for investors who'd like to partner with us on our PPV service.

Our DMs are open. Feel free to drop by. 😉

eyes-755863_1280 (2).jpg

Hello I'm Strangeratnight87 I joined this site recently because I've been banned from chaturbate and seeking clarity. I have known and been on this site several times in the past and like what you guys are doing

Hey! I am Pinkipuppa ! I don't know what to tell about myself! Just want to say Hi and offer my help or advice if someone need it!

Hi .. I'm a middle aged man and I'm from Pakistan .. I love stripchat and want to be a model but I don't see any model from my country .. I see lots of models from India but no one from Pakistan .. can I register as a model on stripchat? Looking for your prompt reply .. Thanks.