AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Is anyone on CAM4 ? I can’t see a forum thread re that site but it’s growing in popularity as we speak .. anyone ?.. views ?
Cam4 has always been a low rated cam site, back in the day they got their traffic from cambotting and whitelisting feeds from the more popular cam sites, and are still not a top notch site. Not growing in popularity at all.

Hi,

I was here before, I had a big social media problem which took a whole year to be resolved. Had to kill every account I ever made. As a musician I got stalked (which is strange because I'm not famous at all) She destroyed all my reputation in all the music tech forums I ever logged into. Catastrophic! So I had to leave here which was sad, because I liked this forum very much. I finally got legal council and even met her in a mediation session. So now I feel safe.

Its strange, I see absolutely no reason that someone should stalk me. I guess for Models its far more relevant. But the net is a strange place.

I'm a viewer and casual streamer. I produce techno and I'm a hardware modular live act and dancer. I was streaming from my little music studio playing live hardware techno. Also I make music for little documentaries and teach guitar, piano and synthesizers. Corona ruined some of it but now I'm back on track with my music. Stop making music for monetary reasons is not an option, so I have to struggle sometimes. Which makes me a medicore tipper compared to whales and white knights.

It took me a while to understand this Camming business. Chaturbate for example places their adverts also on illegal file sharing portals (when I was young I was looking for music software rips, not very proud about that) I believe this practice accounts for the countless armies of grey users who are trolls that NEVER would pay for anything they get from the net. Why is CB doing that? So I saw these adverts and for years I thought it was a fake. Free chat with naked girls? nowaaay :) Anyway one day I followed the link and there I was, one in a million greys. Not the best way to understand the depths of camming. But soon I realized that many models are artists just like me and some of their difficulties are similar to mine. Since then I'm only visiting a room when I can tip. As I said not much but the models I follow still appreciate that. I have had a lot of great private sessions and awesome chats.

And I have some questions. Also I might be able to share experiences and opinions. Looking forward to that.

Sorry for the text wall. Thanks for reading

Reactions: Lover31660
I am a person, I have two eyes, a nose and a mouth. I also like snakes and spiders, oh, and the occasional visit to sites with temptresses 😁😉

Hello everyone!
I'm Femboysh and I've started to work on CB last week, I already have a lil XP with camming since I used to do it as woman a few years ago and now I'm doing it as FTM/NB.
I'm a faceless creator and all I can say it is really hard to start all over again and all the posts here are really helping me through this new phase.

I am Don Dizzle, moved to Southern California from Oregon 3 weeks ago! I have cammed on/off for about 5 years mostly on Chaturbate. I'd love to meet and learn new things!

Hello! I am a cam model on Stripchat and I am having issues with payment so I have made an account in order to post on the Stripchat forum.

This site has been very useful just to browse through in the 4 years I have been a cam model. I will not be sharing my username due to the sensitive nature of the topic I wish to post about.

Thanks!

1000222494.png
Hey there, Luxi here from the land of Chaturbate (Princesslux18) I'm still pretty new to camming, 4 months since being a prude vanilla lol, I am full of shenanigans and love music, the beach and 420... Also I'm a goofball...

Reactions: Lover31660
hey
im jay3617, I frequent cb and mic. im unmarried, and use these sites instead of going out to the street. im a deep purple tipper.
cb sucks, but I still choose to go there, suffer the terrible coordination between cb and apple products. (and my lousy wi fi). oh well. I continue to lose money on that site. in many different ways.
but, im here to ask a question. not a complaint or to bad rap cb. anymore. its a choice to stay there. thank you amber!

anyway, thats my intro. here's the question: one of the rooms I go is zt0's. its ok. its kinda interesting.
but, the one girl I see most often, I think is named Maya. she performs in a car in a garage. I think. anyway, there is another girl in the background, just a few feet aside from the car. she is watching the other girl and kind of but not really into the show. she puts here hand down her pants or panties. thats it, nothing else. she does not participate other than that. WHY? she doesn't add to the show at all. and, when I ask about her, I get no response. (I saw another guy ask that too and he also got no response) I politely asked if she could be brought into the show, who she is, etc. no response. I dont understand.its kinda maddening. any ideas?
(I do tip on this page, im not freeloading)

thx. jay3617

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm enrique and I work with my partner in chaturbate, I'm the one who helps her with all the technical stuff, I'm from colombia.

she performs in a car in a garage. I think. anyway, there is another girl in the background, just a few feet aside from the car. she is watching the other girl and kind of but not really into the show. she puts here hand down her pants or panties. thats it, nothing else. she does not participate other than that. WHY? she doesn't add to the show at all. and, when I ask about her, I get no response. (I saw another guy ask that too and he also got no response) I politely asked if she could be brought into the show, who she is, etc. no response. I dont understand.its kinda maddening. any ideas?

Hi, Jay. Cam models really aren't supposed to have other people shown on cam if they aren't registered as a model on that site (registered with their photo ID and all), so it's really not as simple as "Hey, baby...let your hot friend join you on cam right now" like some guys may think. Models can get banned for bringing an unverified person on cam with them.

I know some cam site members love the thought of two hot girls together on cam, but not every model wants to have another woman in on their show...and prefer to be solo.

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi, Jay. Cam models really aren't supposed to have other people shown on cam if they aren't registered as a model on that site (registered with their photo ID and all), so it's really not as simple as "Hey, baby...let your hot friend join you on cam right now" like some guys may think. Models can get banned for bringing an unverified person on cam with them.

I know some cam site members love the thought of two hot girls together on cam, but not every model wants to have another woman in on their show...and prefer to be solo.
from what I understood the other person is registered. but them together is not the show, it's like a simulated doing x in public, like the whole "my boss doesn't know I'm on cam" while he sits at the desk next to her.

@jay3617 that is why you didn't get an answer because that is not the show they were providing.

Reactions: MarieElise
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hello Good day!

My name is Mark, anyone can call me Emman as well whenever they want, i'm just here for me to enlighten me why my account still suspended in CB knowing I was able to processed the id's of someone who appeared on my cam since the support team tell me to reupload ID which I'm getting the "approved." However, I still can't broadcast, I emailed the support team but still im getting the suspended letter says
"This person is ineligible to broadcast. Please contact support."

I love to stream in cb it gives me chill.

Hoping your kind and consideration.

Greetings Amber! Hope you're doing well. I recently got banned from Chaturbate soon after I attempted to add another partner. And that partner also got banned. I strongly belive i didn't violate the term of service, and if so, please let me kow what caused the banning. Please help me fix the issue. My username is vislaxxx. Thank you!