AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey beauties!! Im Olive and Im just getting started. Im not even sure in what... recently I have had men aprroach me for domination and humiliation... its all online and they have sent me money. It is alot of work... but im enjoying the power trip and cash ... i guess im curious as to what exactly would this be classied as and how would you market it but still be discrete? Thank you in advance!🤍

Hiii I’m Kyra Fae ✌️ I’m an Aussie cam girl working at streamate. I offer many fetishes and really enjoy exploring the realm of kink in any way I can.

Hi everyone, i m new here, i m actually surprised about this forum , seems like a lot of help for many and a few jokes here and there which is great, hope i ll get to chat with you all, oh and btw I from romania in case everyone was wondering :) feel free to ask me anything you want , i m an open book

yummy,
hru? my next question comes from multiple models doing a pose that i think are tributes to satan? should this be frowned upon? or am i just....idnk, old or narrow minded? idnk. on their page memes. can i mention the pages on mfc? "good vibes" and "satanna" and "lucifera1" among others with tattoos of satanic imagery. i just think we don't need this negativity. in my humble opinion. i have pics if need be.

thx for reading
jay
Jay, on a forum like this it’s good to stick to the topic of the thread. You could post this in the daily thoughts thread OR make a separate discussion thread.

Fair warning though, this forum frowns upon judging our fellow models for things they do that are a matter of personal choice. Satanism is a valid personal and religious choice, and a branding choice here , it’s not against TOS and it harms no one.

Reactions: Brit
I'm an active and fond member of 3 adult webcam pages since 2010 and have seen the evolution of this business since then...as a user I feel proud to have help financially and psicologically a webcam girl from colombia to quit the webcam job and heal herself psicologically to restore her destroyed selfesteem terribly damaged by this adult webcam addiction , sex addiction ,digital prostitution ,drug addiction, slavery imposed to them by studios owner and narco money launderes who own the different franchises in colombia and control the bussiness of recruiting all kinds of very poor women ...they tell them that these pages are banned in colombia but today every one knows that VPN are very cheap in smartphones and all digital devices (5 to 6 us$)... day to day you can watch 25.000 to 35.000 colombian women , most of them performing all kinds of pervert acts for a few tokens and being exploited when paid by the studio boss.. ,,sorry !

Hello everyone, I am a shy man, have heard a lot about this amazing forum, I hope can find a lot of useful tips here and get answers to various questions. I have been working with Chaturbate for many years and I really love this site.

Hello there, I'm Carla
I work as a model on Skyprivate and i love my job, i like to please users, talk and learn from people from all over the world.
I have'nt travelled much in my life yet, so i really enjoy to know more about others countries ( and improve my english, still a lot to do)

I'm glad to be here, to read from users and other models

My name is Derby... I love horror movies and travelling, I came across Amber few weeks ago so I decided to join the community

Thank for having me

Hi all,

My username sums me up 😊

I’ve been in CB for just under 4 years and have been an avid and loyal supporter to one model for all of that time - when you find ‘the one’ you just know, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: LilyLaughing
Hello, im Pocito or Pocitox on some platforms for adults. I like play valorant but im not too good yet haha.
Ammm im a latina girl, from colombia to the world lol, im new here btw :v

Hi. I'm Stevie :) I've been camming as supplemental income to my other jobs for about a year now :) I'm a bisexual drummer with a desire to make my rooms as chill and relaxed as they can be! Camming has been a blessing (most of the time, lol) and I'm glad to meet y'all! Feel free to stop by and say hi to me :)

Stevie aka bigdicksquints on CB

yes i know the name sucks but oh well at this point lol

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi everyone
I'm hotboyxo , im 20 yr old and i try to stream during my free time . I'm new to this camming thing lol but it looks good and I'm excited to be part of it! :D

Hello I am a model and have been learning great things using your forum Amber! Thanks for providing this as a resource!

Is that better than introducing myself as "What! I thought you already knew!?" =)

Hi there! I am the Community and Event Manager for Stripchat in USA 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦, UK 🇬🇧, Australia 🇦🇺 and New Zealand 🇳🇿! I'm here to help and happy to answer any questions you might have! I can be reached here on ACF, or via email (DM me for my contact info), and telegram! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of our models better and helping to grow our lovely community ❤️

Hi all, Im Tahnee.. I tried camping awhile ago but am focusing on Niteflirt, arousr and my OF page atm. Joined to chat to other online SW and do some research x

Hello I'm Oliver clothes off 7 , I'm the Free Jay (DJ) I play music and seem to have a following. However I'm kn thr othe side of the looking glass . Any one who knows or has seen Me I would love some feed back . Much love everyone

Hey you guys I'm alice crazy new just really wanting to talk to people in the same field that get it you know anyway feel free to hit me up :)

Hi, you can call me "B" or "Babe" and I am very new to camming. I am probably a little too old to start now but here I am. I was a stripper for most of my life (pre-mastectomy) and did a few adult films, briefly signed to a few big name agencies. I left the adult industry for few years while married and now that I am back on my own again I have found myself diving back in... DEEP. I have a huge praise kink and want to exploit that for $$. Basically like being a findom, but I want to be kind... not mean. It's just simply not in my nature (even to fake it) to be rude or mean even to the shittiest of clients. The world has enough hateful people and energy, I don't feel the need to contribute, even for financial gain.

I recently started camming on CB and put together an OF. But I will be honest, I feel really out of my element with all this stuff. I am very open, frisky, kinky and willing to learn. This forum alone has been a god-send in answering my noobie inquiries.

If you are an adult performer or model please don't be shy about reaching out. I would love to connect. However, do not mistake my kindness for being dumb. I will have no issue recognizing it, reporting it, and protecting my own peace.

Attachments

• #GiveLukeAChair.png
    #GiveLukeAChair.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 5