AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, I'm new here so be gentle on me please. I've been reading some of the posts and like the content. I look forward to interacting with ya all.

from what I understood the other person is registered. but them together is not the show, it's like a simulated doing x in public, like the whole "my boss doesn't know I'm on cam" while he sits at the desk next to her.

@jay3617 that is why you didn't get an answer because that is not the show they were providing.
👍

Ok, I’m Jay, from the Midwest, single. Old enough to realize I’m not going to attain a relationship. Whatever. I spend my money for sex on these sites, too dangerous going out to the streets.
Look forward to being here.

Thx

Hi, Jay. Cam models really aren't supposed to have other people shown on cam if they aren't registered as a model on that site (registered with their photo ID and all), so it's really not as simple as "Hey, baby...let your hot friend join you on cam right now" like some guys may think. Models can get banned for bringing an unverified person on cam with them.

I know some cam site members love the thought of two hot girls together on cam, but not every model wants to have another woman in on their show...and prefer to be solo.
Thx fox!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello! My name is Veronica :) I'm a versatile post-op trans woman. I love psychology, digital marketing, and video games. I look forward to interacting with all of you.

Hi, I'm producer-san. Bio / Gif maker hacking the Chaturbate's html parser and regularly contact CB staff to suggest improvements or just to piss them off a bit.
Arrived during the CB's Bronze Age and here for work. Studios hate me (banned 3 times, account restored 3 times).
Of course, knowing the Amber's forum for a long time and having accidentally found me one day in the what's the fuck thread: "Apupu cute cute! "
Feel free to contact me!

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f69732e67642f757a68537979 (1).gif
    68747470733a2f2f69732e67642f757a68537979 (1).gif
    957 KB · Views: 17
Hello I'm bugballs been trying for a while now to find an independent private Cam lounge I can't remember site address if anyone has any ideas on how to find out please don't hesitate to reply

Hello I'm bugballs been trying for a while now to find an independent private Cam lounge I can't remember site address if anyone has any ideas on how to find out please don't hesitate to reply

I’m not sure what you’re asking. Were you thinking of the site SkyPrivate or CamModelDirectory?

I am the creator of the website chaturbetter.com
A site that aims to enhance the user experience in watching live adult content. The site is still under development but is already functional. Please help us with suggestions on how we can improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again.

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hello Amber!Thank you for making this community so we can ask questions etc... I have been working with CB for quite some time and have just transitioned to modeling full time, I am here in search for some answers as to why my account has been banned. Hoping you can help! thank you so much 🙏

Hello, I came here because I read on a page that a girl could help me with a situation. ♥ I hope it can be solved in terms of the web cam modeling industry♥

hey . i’m sirchubster . i’m looking for @punkerbarbie . heard she deals with banned accounts . i’d do anything to live stream on chaturbate again .

Hi, I'm a former camgirl from Kenya! I still want to stay in the industry but have pivoted my career to now serving the lovely people in this industry without judgement. I noticed I love this type of work more than being in front of the camera :)